About This Listing
Bai Tu Long Junk is designed based on traditinal style of chinese Junk in 14th century with 9 fully equipped , air-conditioned cabins, attached with private bathroom, hot water shower, a closet and night table. In each cabin, you enjoy the elegant design of the fine woodwork that is evident throughout. For your convenience, there are also 3 shared bathrooms onboard including on the dining deck.
Style: P(website hidden) roof , Made in 2003
Size: Length: 26m, Wide: 5.8m
Engine: YANMAR, made in Japan with capacity 105 CV
Generator: Capacity 25 KW.
Crew: With 6 well trained staff to make sure your satisfaction
Safety equipments: 53 life buoy, 12 fire extinguishers, and two medicine boxes
Playground: 30m2. It is large enough for 20 peoples.
Restaurant and Bar: For Maximum 20 peoples joining
Kitchen: Western, Asia & Vietnamese foods
• Welcome Drink
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
• In-house English-speaking Tour Guide.
• Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms.
• All meals on board (Lunch, dinner, breakfast)
• Complimentary mineral water.
• Fish equipment.
• Car transfer.
• Onboard insurance, tax, service charges.
• Tips, Visa, airfares, and hotel accommodation
• All airfares & hotels
• Visa arrangement
• All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
• Free of charge for child below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child per booking only. White Dolphin Cruise can not guarantee the availability of a cost.
• Child from 6 to 12 year’s old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress is charged at US$ 180/ child, limiting to one child per cabin only.
• Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
• Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
What to bring
* What To Bring: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, We brim hat, Swimming clothes and Sun glasses
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added to the rate for cruises on December 24 & 31.
About the Host, Do
Hanoi Old Quarter Home stay
Welcome to Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay, your authentic Hanoi home!
My home is located in the old quarter, the heart of Hanoi, surrounded by good restaurants and shops, in green, quiet streets within walking distance of Hoan Kiem Lake, the ideal environment for a relaxing holiday.
The cozy rooms are lovely decorated with efficiently air conditioning. Some of the rooms have balcony and lovely view to Old Quarter Street. On the other hand, we have some quiet rooms located in the back of the building. You can fall a good sleep.
My name is Luan – a local guide for 10 years. Year by year I have been travelling around Vietnam with a lot of the lovely travellers. Travelling is to visit the landscape and historical places in Vietnam. However experiencing the authentic vietnamese life and local activities is in shortage. So many travelers keep asking me about this experience.
Sharing the culture, showing the custom is the great experience whenever or wherever you travel. So this inspired me to the host and shares my home with the travelers all over the world. So Hanoi Old Quarter Home stay was born as the interfering cultural place to connect friends to friends.
My small family – Authentic Hanoian family.
As Vietnamese custom, we usually stay together three or four generations. My home has three.
Do Truong An (Peaceful forever) is the youngest member: 20 months old. He is learning to speak and communicate with the foreigners will help him a lot to improve his English. Funny and friendly, so spend the time with him as much as possible and help me with the native voices.
Nguyen Do Khai – My younger brother – A primary student. He needs to learn English too.
Nguyen Nhu Quynh (Name of the flower which only hatch in midnight of the lunar new year) – She works as the official staff. She can speak Chinese because she lived in Shanghai for 3 years.
Do Luan – It is me – A local guide who has been travelling a lot. My dream is to travel all over the world. We can share the travel experience, help you with the local travel plan with the lowest cost and enjoy the off beaten journeys in Vietnam.
Nguyen Viet Thuy –My farther – He was the cook in the restaurant and now just retired. He can help you with Traditional Vietnamese Food with authentic taste. So just let me know if you want to learn some traditional course cooking or enjoy the food with my family. Inform me in advance so we can prepare dinner for you. Of course, it is my family’s pleasure and free of charge.
Do Ngoc Lan – Housekeeping Executive – She has been working in three star and four star hotel for 15 years. So you can feel the cleanness, comfort and relaxation at my home.
My name is Luan, A Local Travel Consultant.
I have been working in tourism industry for 10 years. Traveling all around my country from the north to the south, experiencing all the local culture and authentic places of Vietnam.
Each year, I help more than 1000 guests who became my friends later to experience d the authentic places and real landscapes of Vietnam.
I always offer the best rates guaranteed. I have not had the working office or company. So I do not have to pay the government tax or operating fee. Moreover, I have the good relationship with all the hotel owners or tour suppliers. That is why I can offer not only the best local knowledge but the best rates also.
In order to make our own brand, I have created Local Tours Vietnam.
Our mission statement: “Stay as locals, Play as locals”.
With our traveling passion, we really hope to bring Vietnam to the world.
"I love Vietnam and proud of its amazing nature, a deep orient culture blended with local traditional customs and its unforgettable history. Showing them to you, my travelers, is my passion. Your satisfaction about the trip is my happiness. You will come back to visit a place when you like a place so much. Thus making you falling in love with my country is my mission. I will customize your trip upon your special requests to help you with just a limited time, but so much to enjoy"
We offer the personalized tours, tailored to suit your own itineraries, times, etc. They can be for just one person; a couple, a small family group or a group of friends. Prices may be adjusted depending on the number taking part in the tour.
Just contacting us to get the best trips and vacations in Vietnam