About this listing
Cozy studio located on Nimmanhemin Road, which is packed with coffee shops, classy wine bars, sushi joints, live music restaurants both local and western cuisine, trendy art and craft shop and boutiques.
- Top floor of the building (10th floor) with stunning panoramic view of Chiang Mai
- King-sized bed with comfortable mattress
- SONY flat screen TV 40 inches (compatible for notebook connection)
- Ceiling fan
- Electric plates, hood, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, tableware, cooking utensils, refrigerator and blender
- Dining area
- Daybed by the balcony
- High speed Internet up to 15 Mbps (personal internet box in the apartment)
- Bathroom with fresh towels, tissue paper and hair dryer
- 7-eleven (open 24 hours), ATM machine, massage shop, laundry service and a cafe on the ground floor
- Parking space
- 24-hour securities
- key card access system
The price offered includes all the fees from our side, e.g. unlimited wifi, electricity and water fees, condo communal fee, TV, cleaning service fee after departure.
You can use the salt water swimming pool of the Yantarasiri Boutique hotel (3 mins walk) located in the alley between Smoothie Blues and Tesco Lotus at the price of 150 THB per session (as of July 2014).
There is a gym just behind the condo (2 mins walk) called Power House Gym with a lot of classes. You can buy access card for a few sessions or subscribe for a longer period as well. The price for one month membership (access to all gym facilities, sauna, wifi and classes) at the rate of 3,000 THB per person per month or one-time pass at the rate of 2,700 THB per 10 passes with 2-month validity (price as of September 2014).
Interaction with Guests
As stated in our profile, we are not living in Chiang Mai at the moment. Natcha's parents and our local staffs are the ones to take care of our guests in person. We are nevertheless only an email away and we try our best to respond to all of our guests' inquiry and requests as soon as possible.
Walking distance from Chiang Mai University, massage shop, organic market, Tesco Lotus and the new mall called Maya. The neighbourhood is famous among the locals and is a very good starting point for many discoveries in Chiang Mai.
You can catch a red bus (public transportation of Chiang Mai) or a tuk-tuk in front of the Condo. Alternatively, you can rent a moped from the shop across the street from the Condo.
Other Things to Note
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. We will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
This is a non-smoking apartment and pets are not allowed.
Additional overnight guest beyond those identified at the time of booking is not allowed.