Rome & Naples Nearby Luxury Sea Panorama Beach walkby Garden Pool Wi-fi Short walk beach & services Parking
Ideal place for peaceful sea & culture holiday. Day trip Rome and Naples.
Sea & beach walkby
This is an indipendent apartment in Villa Erminia. Villa Ermina is entirely built with local natural marble stones carefully selected for its fossils... and such feature makes it also very thermo isolated. Very fresh in summer... (no air conditioning is needed...)
The aparment has and indipendent access, private inside parking and garden all on the same level (without stairs).
The house is in a charmy and green context with the mountains view. (Apartment lay-out details below).
It's ideal for a family from 2 up to 5 persons or a couple.
The garden carefully is carefully managed with local trees.
The house is comfortable all over the year. For winter is provided of radiators AAA that provides a comfortable warm.
Pets are allowed.
Excellent base to visit Rome and Naples, at only 1 hour train from Formia rail station!! (ticket 16 Euro each w/return, departures every 30min) .
Location and context:
Can be reached on foot via a private road that brings in a great beach club in a wood cottage with areas in English grass and sand. Available to holiday-makers: leisure equipment, children’s amusements, restaurant, complete view of the Gaeta Gulf and sunsets by the sea.
Services and shops:
On foot you have a supermarket nearby, pharmacy, pizzeria and restaurant, bar and a mall called ‘Itaca’. Just 2,5 km away is the public park “Oasi Blu di Gianola” and the antique Roman marina (nature trails, antique Roman sites in the midst of the Mediterranean countryside and coast, horse riding centre, children educational farm, canoeing).
Sea and fine, golden sand beaches, agreements with high quality local beach clubs to rent sunbeds etc fully equipped to let you enjoy your stay away from the masses.
Walk, canoe and take a cycle through the countryside, across Roman ruins partially submerged by the natural world (Porticciolo Romano, Oasi blu di Gianola, Monte Orlando, Sperlonga).
SPA and massages in the nearby thermal site of Suio.
Walking and cycling paths, Fishing experiences by boat, exploring by boat, kite-surfing (this is an excellent spot for the activity), windsurfing, surf school, canoe, bicycles. Historical and shopping sites: Formiae, Gaeta, Itri, Sperlonga, Minturnae, Naples, Rome, Caserta.
- 1 wide double bedroom with one extra large double bed, an additional single bed, wardrobe.
- 1 wide bathroom with shower and washing machine;
- spacious living room, bright, with wonderful mountain view.
- kitchen American-style fully furnished;
- the garden has a level with grass, particular marble stones set between local plants and flowers and a flooring part with the porch. Outside the house there is a big wooden table perfect to have relaxing breakfast, lunch or charmy dinners. The garden is also provided of a BBQ and water.
The apartment accommodates in comfort a maximum of 4+1 guests .
Radiators, Washing machine
Internet wireless (upon request); Entry-phone
Excellent base to visit Rome and Naples, at only 1 hour train from Formia rail station!! (ticket 16 Euro each w/return, departures every 30min) .. to visit the Islands of Ponza and Ventotene (daily departures from the Formia harbour)
even better if you bring with you the house's bicycles...
and in the same time enjoy the sea and medieval towns on the coast...
Just at 1,5 km away from the Italian official Olympic sporting centre CONI!
Antiques ruins of Roman harbour (1km)
Formia, (3 Km)
Itri (4 km)
Gaeta (7 km)
Sperlonga (15 Km)
Ponza and Ventotene Islands (daily departures to)
Scauri (3 km)
Suio SPA/thermal waters (18 km)
Napoli (80 km or 45min train)
Roma (135km or 1hour train)
Caserta – Reggia di Caserta(50 km)
You will be provided of a small local guidance that includes, information of basic utility (directions to beach, supermarket, mall, restaurants, pizzeria, café, train station, taxi, car/moto rental etc.), advised restaurants and pizzerie, wine bars, activies to do (for kids also, dayvisits...), things to see...
You can reach walk by the beautiful fine golden sandy beach of Gianola (300m) with the most warm and calm waters of the Lazio area thanks to the fact that is in the middle of the Gaeta Gulf.
The house in a strategic position to explore the best Roman sites in the world, the sea, medieval towns on the sea, visit the amazing Pontine Islands and more!
You can organize daily visits to Rome and Naples/Pompei (city centres just 1 hour away by train; 14E daily ticket for all the public transports including trains) and come back for the sunset on the quite of the Gaeta Gulf away from the city confusion.
Within 15km you have lots of charmy medieval towns, with small handicraft shops, old restaurants to taste local flavours... Gaeta, Sperlonga, Formia, Itri, Bassiano, Cassino, Sora, Isola Liri...
Dozen of local seafood restaurants that prepares the local fishes according to the local tradition.
Dozen of Roman sites that you can find on walking tracks along the sea in the Natural Reserves of Gianola (Formia) and Monte Orlando (Gaeta) at just 5 minutes.
The main activities that our guests enjoy are:
- swim at the sea
- walking along the coast, walking path in the Natural Reserves (3 less than 15min away)
- Sea tours, fishing days on the Dario's boat,
- Diving (underwater caves, ship wrecks;
- Thermal bath - Spa (Suio thermal centre is just 20 min away!)
- Massages at home (only 30Euros 50min);
- Learning Farm for Kids and horse riding at the Gianola Natural Reserve;
- Kite surfing and wind surfing (just down the beach there is a N.1 spot!)
- Surfing. Sant'Agostino beach in Gaeta and Sperlonga are some of the best spots of Southern Italy;
- Climbing. One of the best spot in the Lazio area for all levels with an amazing view is in Sant’Agostino beach. But there is also the Montagna Spaccata to climb that is amazing too!!!!
- Golf in the 18 holes court of Castel Volturno just 30min away...
Every thing was fine with our stay, Should maybe rent a car when renting this place,would be much easier then using the public transit. Also villa could use a clock, i am aware that you are on vacation however a clock would come in handy.Shower in master bedroom tub should be finished better as not to get water between tub and wall.And shower stall in room where washing machine is drains very slow and could over flow on to floor . The view from villa is wonderful,however it is a noisy and busy road that villa is on.
Me with my family have been in Maria's place 1 month and a half. It was pleasure to stay there:
1. Maria is great, optimistic person, who helped every time when I asked her.
2. Apartment is beautiful, good, useful.
3. Sea is near, beautiful seaside is very good for children;
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.