Our spacious and beautiful apartment offers all the modern conveniences including A/C, 5 appliances and cable. Its central location ensures that you're steps away from shops, services and restaurants while also offering quiet and calm.
Welcome to the Glebe!
Upscale apartment featuring modern amenities in a central neighbourhood that offers old world charm.
This boutique one bedroom, one bathroom apartment offers:
• Quick access to boutiques, grocery, bakeries,gym and public transportation
• Spacious, 850 square foot apartment with separate bedroom, living room, dining room and full bath (85 mètres carrés)
• FULLY equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and gas stove
• High-speed wireless internet, TV, DVD, cable
• Free outdoor parking available on-site. Plus, free street parking on evenings and weekends (Friday after 7 PM)
• Fresh high-end linens and towels
• Soaker tub for ultimate relaxation
• Queen sized bed
• In-unit washer/dryer (laundry soap provided)
• Air conditioning
• Iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
• Access to outdoor garden can be arranged for al fresco dining
• Minimum 4-day rentals and additional 60$ cleaning fee will be charged. Longer-term rentals are encouraged! Regular cleaning can be arranged for longer stays.
• Pet-friendly for well-behaved pets (may generate an extra cleaning charge and refundable damage deposit)
More about the location in downtown Ottawa:
• You are centrally located right off Bank Street in one of Ottawa’s most popular, safe and upscale neighborhoods
• Minutes from the Rideau canal for lovely strolls, skating and jogging paths
• Convenient downtown location for walking or public transit (#1 and #7) access to Rideau Centre, Museums, galleries, Parliament Hill, Ottawa University and direct buses to Carleton University
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have. Nous parlons français y un poco de Espanol!
Poppy and Joost
Guests have access to in-unit laundry.
Guests may access the back yard and amenities if they are not in use.
Guests have access to onsite parking.
Interaction with Guests
I generally check in with the guest upon arrival to make sure they are comfortable but tend to use a hands-off approach. Guests are always welcome to be in touch at any time as I live in the same building.
Please treat this home as you would your own and leave it in the condition in which you found it.
No smoking please.
Additional checking out cleaning fee of 60$ will be charged. If you have pets, the cleaning fee may be higher.
Everything was awesome!! the apartment was clean and organized. Best location in Ottawa you can find anything you need on the Glebe. Loved the stay!
I had a great stay at poppy's place. Everything was exactly like the pictures. No surprises! She is very easy to communicate with. The location was great. Close to many great things in the glebe. I would definitely recommend this place and would stay here again.
I stayed at Poppy's during a work trip to Ottawa. Poppy was the perfect host. Communication was easy and efficient. Check in and out couldn't be easier. Poppy's place is beautiful, quiet, clean, comfortable and very well equipped with everything you may need want. The location is great. I ran along the Rideau Canal just down the street and I went for dinner on Bank at Feleena's, an excellent Mexican restaurant literally around the corner from Poppy's house. All in all this is a great place to stay.
Everything about the apartment was exactly as Poppy has described it: it's a large, comfortable, well-maintained space in a great neighborhood. Access was simple, Poppy was available for any questions we had but otherwise left us to enjoy the space as we pleased. Unlike some other Air Bnb places I've stayed in, there were ample supplies (dishes, pots, pans etc.) so much that we were comfortable having my family over for a nice brunch. This place is a home away from home and I would return if it's available next time.
This was a fantastic place to stay! The apartment is spacious, well equipped and in a great location. Overall my stay was very comfortable. Poppy was easy to reach if needed and she made the booking process as straightforward as possible. I highly recommend staying with Poppy.
Great stay - nice place and fantastic host.
I'd happily revisit and would recommend this lovely home to anyone who wants a place that's tucked away and yet so centrally located.
I'm a lover of great food, wine, travel and people. I like nothing better than to laugh till it hurts. I'll do my utmost to ensure that you enjoy your stay and I'm always happy to recommend restaurants, activities and services.