Welcome to the Glebe!
Upscale apartment featuring modern amenities in a central neighbourhood that offers old world charm.
This boutique one bedroom, one bathroom apartment offers:
• Quick access to boutiques, grocery, bakeries,gym and public transportation
• Spacious, 850 square foot apartment with separate bedroom, living room, dining room and full bath (85 mètres carrés)
• FULLY equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and gas stove
• High-speed wireless internet, TV, DVD, cable
• Free outdoor parking available on-site. Plus, free street parking on evenings and weekends (Friday after 7 PM)
• Fresh high-end linens and towels
• Soaker tub for ultimate relaxation
• Queen sized bed
• In-unit washer/dryer (laundry soap provided)
• Air conditioning
• Iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
• Access to outdoor garden can be arranged for al fresco dining
• Minimum 4-day rentals and additional 60$ cleaning fee will be charged. Longer-term rentals are encouraged! Regular cleaning can be arranged for longer stays.
• Pet-friendly for well-behaved pets (may generate an extra cleaning charge and refundable damage deposit)
More about the location in downtown Ottawa:
• You are centrally located right off Bank Street in one of Ottawa’s most popular, safe and upscale neighborhoods
• Minutes from the Rideau canal for lovely strolls, skating and jogging paths
• Convenient downtown location for walking or public transit (#1 and #7) access to Rideau Centre, Museums, galleries, Parliament Hill, Ottawa University and direct buses to Carleton University
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have. Nous parlons français y un poco de Espanol!
Poppy and Joost
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||4 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$532 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1763 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
Great apartment! Spacious and comfortable. Great walks in the neighbourhood. Poppy was efficient and pleasant to communicate with. Merci :)
Amazing apartment- nice and cozy for our two week stay in Ottawa. The neighbourhood couldn't be better- restaurants and stores all within a block or two of the place. Everything was clean and well organized. Poppy herself is a total gem, and made sure to check in and make sure we had everything we needed.
I can't recommend this place enough! If you're looking for somewhere to call home, whether it's for one night or one month, this is the place to go. I absolutely loved staying there.
Poppy's house was big and spacious and it was a home away from home. It is located in a great neighborhood away from touristy stuff. Thanks to Poppy we went to some amazing places for food, a great wine bar and the nordik spa which which isn't far. She was a great host and was very helpful and even gave us bus passes for the first day we were there. I highly recommend this place and host.
Perfect location in a funky little area of Ottawa. Clean, organized with a great layout and all the needed amenities.
This is a nice apartment in a good area of Ottawa. Poppy is an excellent and helpful host. I would strongly recommend staying here.
This is a lovely, private, large, updated and very comfortable apartment. It is conveniently located in the Glebe neighbourhood and close to downtown Ottawa. Poppy is a charming host who wants to ensure the satisfaction of her guests.
Poppy's apartment was very comfortable and had everything we needed. It's located close to the downtown, Dows Lake and several beautiful parks. We especially enjoyed walking on Bank St. and Elgin St. The neighborhood was really lovely and quiet. We were lucky to be there during the Great Glebe Garage Sale, which was a lot of fun.
Poppy was very friendly and wanted to make sure we were enjoying our stay.
We had great time there and would recommend Poppy's apartment.
Poppy was a great host and very accessible. Her place has everything you need. We even learned how to use a french press which is kind of fun. Taking a break from watching TV was good for us (although there is one there for movie rentals if you want one], and we were away at our son and his gals place most of the time anyways. Bus takes you everywhere you can't walk so we bought tickets at Shoppers Drug mart or Macs so we could hop on anytime we wanted to. Glebe is a great area and we would definately love to stay at "Poppys Pad" again! FYI....Clean, Comfy Bed, Warm, and Quiet
I had a great time staying in this beautiful unit at the Glebe. It was very spacious, clean and quiet. The location also made it very easy for me to walk to get groceries, coffee and etc. Poppy was a very accommodating host and she made sure I had everything I needed. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would recommend this place to everyone!
Poppy's apartment is a lovely place, just a 2 minute walk from Bank Street, which is full of nice shops and restaurants. It was super clean and comfortable, had lots of space and it was great having all the amenities one would need -- internet, a great full kitchen, and laundry. Poppy is a warm, friendly host and was super-easy to reach (she even called us from Europe on her holiday to make sure our booking was set up correctly). Great place, at a great price too!