About this listing
Our spacious and beautiful apartment offers all the modern conveniences including A/C, 5 appliances and cable. Its central location ensures that you're steps away from shops, services and restaurants while also offering quiet and calm.
Welcome to the Glebe!
Upscale apartment featuring modern amenities in a central neighbourhood that offers old world charm.
This boutique one bedroom, one bathroom apartment offers:
• Quick access to boutiques, grocery, bakeries,gym and public transportation
• Spacious, 850 square foot apartment with separate bedroom, living room, dining room and full bath (85 mètres carrés)
• FULLY equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and gas stove
• High-speed wireless internet, TV, DVD, cable
• Free outdoor parking available on-site. Plus, free street parking on evenings and weekends (Friday after 7 PM)
• Fresh high-end linens and towels
• Soaker tub for ultimate relaxation
• Queen sized bed
• In-unit washer/dryer (laundry soap provided)
• Air conditioning
• Iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
• Access to outdoor garden can be arranged for al fresco dining
• Minimum 4-day rentals and additional 60$ cleaning fee will be charged. Longer-term rentals are encouraged! Regular cleaning can be arranged for longer stays.
• Pet-friendly for well-behaved pets (may generate an extra cleaning charge and refundable damage deposit)
More about the location in downtown Ottawa:
• You are centrally located right off Bank Street in one of Ottawa's most popular, safe and upscale neighborhoods
• Minutes from the Rideau canal for lovely strolls, skating and jogging paths
• Convenient downtown location for walking or public transit (#1 and #7) access to Rideau Centre, Museums, galleries, Parliament Hill, Ottawa University and direct buses to Carleton University
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have. Nous parlons français y un poco de Espanol!
Poppy and Joost
Guests have access to in-unit laundry.
Guests may access the back yard and amenities if they are not in use.
Guests have access to onsite parking.
Interaction with Guests
I generally check in with the guest upon arrival to make sure they are comfortable but tend to use a hands-off approach. Guests are always welcome to be in touch at any time as I live in the same building.
Please treat this home as you would your own and leave it in the condition in which you found it.
No smoking please.
Additional checking out cleaning fee of 60$ will be charged. If you have pets, the cleaning fee may be higher.