We rent brand new, immaculate, separate, entire 1 bedroom apartment in best building and best location one can get in Tbilisi Downtown or old town as they call it. Neighborhood is called "Mtatsminda" - Holly mountain. Building is brand new as well. Has reception/front desk, 24/7 security guards and CCTV cameras all over the premises. Also huge, well lit and heated, white marble foyer, 4 high speed elevators ATM machine and even a sushi bar at the entrance. Building is located in 30m off of Rustaveli Avenue on Besiki street.
Rustaveli is main Ave of the city. All city walking routes go trough it. Besides old charming architecture, just around the corner you can find souvenir shops, best city bakery “Entree”, Chinese restaurant, wide choice of Georgian cuisine and pizza places. Buss stop is in 50m and subway stations Rustaveli and Freedom sq both are in 5 min walk away. If you like to swim or exercise you can do so either in Radisson Blu 5 min walk or Tbilisi Marriott across the street or in park of "Tskhra April" (9th of April) also across the street. Big supermarket “Populi” and GTC plaza shopping mall are within a walking distance as well. (10 min I assume) From our place you can walk to everything, little food markets, grocery shops, boutiques and restaurants on beloved Shardeni st in old city, museums, theaters, banks, you name it everything is just around the corner. National museum and museum of arts are just a short stroll away.
Despite the super central location apartment itself is very quiet. Windows are overlooking the courtyard of the building and also there is a nice view of presidential palace and Kashveti church. BTW building has common rooftop terrace. There is no smoking in apartment so from terrace you really can enjoy the views while smoking (if you smoke of course :) fresh bed linens, towels and bathrobes, kitchen utensils are all provided. Apartment also features microwave, toaster, oven, gas cooker, washing machine and dryer (2in1), huge LCDTV, cable with English channels and Wi-Fi. Building offers beck up electricity supply, so if power outage, you will not be stuck in elevator :) And last, but for sure not list to mention, apartment has very nice central climate control system to keep our guests warm and cozy in winter and nice and cool in summer.
While here we will be glad to answer your questions and help you with directions to make your stay comfy and smooth.
Accommodates max 2 couples.
Please DO mention if you like 2 separate beds/linens to be prepared when sending inquiry or making reservation for 2 persons.
Price for long term: (3 months or more)
1 month - $1600 (utilities and taxes not included)
Discounts may apply based on terms and conditions.
Airport transfer is available upon request. price: $35
NO Smoking!!! NO Parties or loud music. Please keep windows closed when climate control is on!!!
Please be courteous to house rules and neighbors.
We had a great stay in this apartment. The friendly and helpful host, George, met us there on the evening of our arrival, immediately helping us from not paying too much to the taxi driver. The apartment was very nice and accommodates what you would need for a stay. It is definitely recommended! We also appreciated the one day tour we took with George, who guided us around the old capital Mtskheta, the ancient cave city of Uplistsikhe and Gori. All in all – a very pleasant stay.
Our stay at Natalie´s place was very pleasant – the apartment is perfectly/centrally located, clean and safe, and we had everything we needed (utensils) at our hand. Bad is big and comfortable ;). Natalie was quick to answer the emails and all our questions, and when necessary, to offer help (e.g. alternative apartment). A place and host to be recommended.
Прекрасная квартира в центре города, современно обставлена, есть все что нужно! Микроволновка, чайник, кофеварка, стиральная машинка! Все очень чисто ! С удовольствием жили бы в такой сами)))
Perfect apartment, perfect location - very good place to stay.
I stayed longer than planned an Natalie organised my extend perfectly. Thanks a lot. Will come back
Very nice apartment, ideally located. Very clean with almost everything we could need. Recommended.
Nice clean apartment very good located at the center of the city.
Ideal for visiting this lovely city.
I spent four days in this very comfy apartment in July 2014, when it was extraordinarily hot in Tbilisi. I would definitely recommend this place as its strong advantages heavily outweigh a couple of minor drawbacks. Natalie and her husband George are very communicative and helpful, they always responded very promptly. Highlights:
1. New building. The first three floors make Besiki business center, where such reputable international companies as KPMG are quartered. So, the lobby is nice, neat and well-lit. I noticed that a fairly large portion of apartments for rent in Tbilisi look rather obsolete, as if their owners permanently lived there before but decided to let them without any huge repairs/improvements. But this one in a new building on Besiki St. seems to be initially designed for rent. It has a neutral style of interior (maybe Ikea or smth of the kind) and rather small footprint of previous tenants. Exactly what I was looking for.
2. BACKUP ELECTRICITY SUPPLY! During my stay, as a huge electricity blackout on Sunday evening hit much of Georgia, Tbilisi plunged into darkness. Only presidential palace (visible from the apartment window, BTW), some casinos and expensive restaurants had their own standby supplies. It was such a pleasant surprise to come back home and discover that our building was running on its own reserve electricity supply too! It was so melting hot that I just could not imagine a night without air conditioner working. Again, standby electricity is an advantage of a newly-built house.
3. Supply-and-exhaust ventilation instead of an air conditioner. It was powerful but quiet (no noisy internal air conditioner unit).
4. Fully-equipped kitchen: toaster, coffee maker, microwave oven, and even a gas oven, lot of cooking accessories etc.
5. Comfortable planning. The living room has three areas: kitchen, cozy dining area beside a huge window and a lounge area with a very large TV. A separate bedroom is small but nice.
6. Lot of natural light. Electricity lights can be switched on/off in every zone separately. On a separate note, location of sockets is very convenient.
7. Very spacious bathroom, washer with drying (was very helpful!) and separate electricity dryer for towels.
Couple of snags to be aware of:
Wall paint needed refreshment in some places, some light bulbs missed/fused, floor creaked in some places and several sticky stains on it were spotted. The sofa had a bit of tobacco smell, but Natalie kindly warned me about this before arranging the deal.
That minor drawbacks aside, the apartment is very comfortable and well-equipped, and is located in a new building in the city center. Many thanks to Natalie and George for pleasant hosting. Recommend.
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Can't live without my family and friends. Can live without car, internet and cell phone, but good thing is i don't have to :) Love to cook and enjoy being host.