Hi everybody, i m happy to host you in my property next to Duomo; it a big house ( more than 100 mq) with two big bright individual rooms, a big living room, bathroom and kitchen.
The flat is in the city center,5 minutes walking from the Central station just where the three metro lines mixed ( Caiazzo green line 3 min walking; Centrale yellow line 6 minutes walking and Lima red line 8 minus walking) in a quiet streey crossing the shopping centre of the city Corso Buenos Aires, very comfortable and cozy. The apartment is very well located, subway and supermarket, shops, banks bar and pizzerias just next door, Duomo Cathedral is joined on foot in a 20 minuts walking trip; just 2 metro stops from the night life quarter of Corso Como and the fashion quadrilater. The cost-benefit ratio i think is extraordinary good.
The apartment has everything you need in every room.
Some ppl met good friends & future roommates here, and many really enjoyed their stay: the communal meals, the conversation, the neighborhood & overall welcoming atmosphere. I traveled a lot myself, so I know how difficult the housing situation is in Milan, which is why special understanding is given to travellers, backpackers & internationals who need to get their foot in the door.
- Wifi throughout apartment
- Shared bathroom
- Fully equipped, clean kitchen (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine, dish washer)
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- LED HDTV in each room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Fully Furnished bedroom (Queen-size bed ,Chair, Mirror).
- Air conditioning & Central Heating
- High-speed Wifi
- Large Room for Milan (12 ft x 15 ft), each room has window looking out onto Cso Buenos Aires
- All bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter), bath towels provided
- Visitors guide/s to Milan will be available for you to borrow during your stay.
- I am more than happy to make recommendations of some of my favorite places in the neighborhood and city, I am passionate about my city!
NO PETS ALLOWED
LOCK BOTH DOOR LOCKS AT ALL TIMES
TURN OFF A/C, HEAT, FAN, LIGHTS
When leaving the loft for the day or checking out.
DO NOT SLAM ENTRANCE DOOR
This door slams loudly if not accompanied when closing, please be considerate of my neighbors.
TRASH AND RECYCLING
Please recycle in my home. Please take out the trash before checking out.
CALL ME OR EMAIL ME IMMEDIATELY IF…
There are any issues with the flat, i.e. water leaks, A/C doesn’t work …
NO PARTY AT HOME
Thank you for choosing my APT and understanding these few basic rules.
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
Ciao a tutti sono Andrea,quella che si vede nella foto è la mia mamma.Sono un ragazzo di 32 anni, lavoro in ospedale, amante degli animali e impegnato nel volontariato, con mia mamma Mara saremo felicissimi di ospitarvi a casa e cercheremo di rendere il vostro soggiorno il piu piacevole possibile.
Noi ce la metteremo tutta e..preparatevi ad ingrassare un po con il tiramisu e le meravigliose torte che mia mamma sforna senza sosta!!!