About this listing
At the heart of a true Parisian neighborhood, ample space to gather with family or friends while taking full advantage of the main tourist attractions in Paris.
Enjoy a large terrace or spa bath to relax in the calm after your exhausting visits
Our house is very spacious and more than 200 M2, which is a large surface in Paris Intra-muro. It is bright and well appointed on 4 levels plus a small terrace of 20 M2.
Located in a quiet area near the metro and shopping streets.
The house is equipped with a home automation system for opening and closing shutters and distributed water is softened in all bathrooms as well as the spa
Guests have access to all levels except the last which is reserved for us. You have an independant access to the house.
- A large room of 18 m2 with a King bed and attached bathroom (shower, basin, toilet)
- A room of 15 m2 with Queen bed and 1 bathroom with spa bath, basin and WC with a window overlooking the terrace. this bathroom is shared with the last room.
- A room of 16 m2 with a desk and a large window overlooking the street and with an attached bathroom.
You will have plenty of space to store your belongings.
- The entrance to the house is via a canopy decorated with green plants and access to the garage for bicycles.
- A fully equipped kitchen that you can use
- A living room with closed fireplace
- The dining room with a large table for 12 seats
- A small room with a Queen bed separated by a curtain from the other rooms. You have toilet at this level.
- In the well ventilated laundry is washing machine and clothesline.
Interaction with Guests
The entire house is at your disposal and we will not be present but have a contact point nearby for assistance in case of need.
Located between the Parc des Buttes Chaumont and the Père Lachaise cemetery, the area is quiet with shops nearby and a superb food market three times a week.
Many restaurants for all tastes, two cinema complexes and theaters, and Bellevilloise and Maroquinerie is 10 minutes walk.
Metro Station Jourdain (Line 11) is 5 minutes walk which takes you :
- To Chatelet in 15 minutes
- To Place de la Republique in 7 minutes.
Bus 26 is 3 mn walk and joined:
- EUROSTAR Station in 20 minutes
- Department stores on Boulevard Haussmann in 35 minutes.
VELIB (bike rental) and AUTOLIB (electric car rental) station nearby.
Other Things to Note
Wifi and phone are provided
Somkers can use the terrace
The house has many steps that are not safe for young children.
Bed linen and towels are provided
Tea and coffee available
From Nov 2 - Dec 10, 2015 the minimum stay is 9 nights.
Great place ,great host,the house is even better than the pictures, we were extremely happy..
The house was fantastic. It was very spacious and there was so much character. The rooms are large. There were many games of ping pong played on the table. Patrick and Evelyne were great hosts and made sure we had everything we needed. The area provided a great relief from the hustle of the city. We all agree that we'd love to stay there again.
Beautiful, spacious, unique home in a lively, interesting and non-touristic arrondissement of Paris. It's in a safe, family-oriented neighbourhood with lots of shops within easy walking distance, and some award-winning pâtisseries! The manual Patrick provided was extensive, clear and easy to follow. The kitchen was a joy to cook in (gas stove), tons of tableware and utensils provided. Bedrooms were spacious, beds were comfy. The hosts left us lots of linen and cleared plenty of closet space for us in the wardrobes. We were a family of 4, but the space could comfortably accommodate 6. All this, and thoughtful treats were waiting for us! This was our first Airbnb experience, and definitely not our last -- merci, Patrick et Evelyne!
Patrick and Evelynne's house is gorgeous! We loved the spaciousness and elegance. The house is close to shops and to the metro. Patrick and Evelynne made sure our stay was very comfortable. A wonderful place to stay! Thankyou.
Great house, very spacious and comfortable. Very hospitable hosts who are helpful and welcoming. Location is very convenient, close to supermarkets, buses (accessible to central train station) and metro stations. Highly recommended!
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews