affordable price, quite neighborhood but still close to the center of Seminyak. Available monthly and yearly as well, interesting price. Contact us for more infos.
Villa Pagu is located a few steps from the center of Seminyak. The villa offers you a full modern comfort, following the balinese open livng concept, blue water swimming pool and spacious tropical garden that makes you feel the natural essence of bali living.
Daily house keeping staff will be steady to assist you with full hotel services. The manager will be glad to give you some advices to make your holiday memorable.
- Daily housekeeping. Our lovely housekeeper will clean the villa each day and take care of the laundry.
- Welcome basket of tropical fruit and fresh drinks.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Unlimited drinking mineral water
- All linen and towels.
- Pool cleaning and gardening.
- Wifi throughout the villa, with unlimited use.
- Flat 32" TV with TV cable and DVD payer
- Manager service for restaurant reservations and trip planning.
- No extra taxes.
-In-house spa treatments and other services can easily be arranged on request.
- Reservations shall be for a specific number of guests, which may not be exceeded, unless this has been authorized by the owner.
- All villa guests must (in accordance with the Laws of Indonesia) be registered with the authorities within 24 hours of arrival at their destination. A photocopy of each guest's passport will be requested by the staff upon or shortly after arrival at their villa. The cost of the registration is 50.000 rupia.
- Check-IN-Time: 14:00 PM Check-OUT-Time: 11:00 AM
- the hirer will be responsible for making any damage to the villa or its contents which has occurred due to negligence, willful damage or irresponsible behaviour on the part of those occupying the villa or their guests. Such damage must be immediately reported to the villa manager. The cost of the replacement or damage must be paid for by the hirer prior to departure.
- The villa owner is not responsible for any circumstances beyond their control including, but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, illness, accident, as well as failure of any public service supply.
My friends and I had a wonderful stay in Villa Pagu. The inclusive airport transfer was very convenient. The Villa manager was always there to answer my queries. The Villa was very nice, just like in the photos posted. Though the Villa is about a 5-10 minutes walk to the main road, also considering we hired a reasonably priced van service everyday to take us around Bali. We were a group of 5 pax and our stay was very comfortable. The open bathroom though was a little hassle especially on the master bedroom side because of the construction going on the side of the villa. The villa décor is tasteful and the beds comfy. The kitchen is almost complete. There are only a few mosquitos which was a surprise since most reviews that I read from other villas said that's their complaint. The pool is clean, the water very cold though. The cleaning service was efficient. I may have very small details that did not meet expectations but those are minor, and the lovely stay made up for it. Thank you Wayan and your team for making our Bali trip all the more memorable! :)
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews