About this listing
Live like a local at your own 'Good Vibe' private split level studio. Lush garden patio home away from home. Enjoy sunny SoCal, ocean breezes, easy free parking, safe, quiet & super convenient neighborhood. Perfect for business travelers or tourists.
Come join us for a weekend or longer. Why stay in a hotel when you can have your own 'Good Vibe Adventure' for less. Live like a local at your own 'Good Vibe' private split level studio with lush garden patio home away from home enjoying Southern California sunshine, 'Star' gazing, foodie nirvana and melting pot culture immersion. This is the perfect location for either business travelers or tourists.
Explore, Eat, Drink, Relax, Beach....
Airbnb guest commuity reviews share their 'Good Vibe' experience:
'ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS PLACE. All the positive reviews on this place and about the host is NO LIE, it's is one of the best places to stay in L.A. - Sakurako
Amazing unit in an amazing neighborhood. We had an amazing and relaxing time in this unit and all the amenities were top-class and we felt like we were staying on a 5-star hotel near the beach. - Juan.
Absolutely perfect! First class experience. - Vikki
The neighborhood is beautiful, safe and the people are friendly. The studio is well located: you've an easy access to the beaches and all other parts of L.A. (Downtown, Hollywood, Long Beach...). If you are planning to visit L.A. this Studio is the best address, you won't be upset!!!! - Lukas & Sarah
Complete private brand new remodeled furnished single 1 bedroom/split level garden studio with private entrance in tranquil close to beach Westside residential home. Quiet, safe neighborhood with nearby ocean bluff views, clean air and room to breathe. Fully furnished with top of the line amenities such as; Bisazza Italian tile elegance, very comfy real Queen size bed, Ralph Lauren designer bedding, walk in closet, complimentary spa robes, full kitchenette with microwave, stove, French press coffee maker, granite counter tops, flat screen TV with cable & direct access to the internet, WIFI internet access, tropical outdoor shower for beach rinse off next to soothing cascading bubbling fountain in our lush back patio. Most convenient wwww.airbnb.com location to and from LAX (quick 10 minute under $15 cab fare - one way) with no LAX noise yet quiet and easy access to the best Los Angeles has to offer. Easy two block walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores, banking, parks, library, golf, tennis & swimming. Great ocean view bike/running/walking bluff paths. Easy access to our coastal bike path that connects directly with Marina Del Rey, Venice Beach, Santa Monica or turn South and within a few minutes enjoy Manhattan Beach or Hermosa Beach.
* Easy free street parking
* Private entrance
* Lush garden patio with soothing zen bubbling fountain (shared but very private)
* Outdoor tropical shower for beach rinse off
* Sleep deeper and awake refreshed from a revolutionary advance in sleep technology from Novaform Queen 3" premium memory foam infused with gel beads mattress topper providing the perfect balance of comfort, support and the optimal sleep temperature.
* Float away in luxurious top of the line designer Ralph Lauren, 450 thread count 100% cotton bedding
* Feather duvet
* Lots of ultra comfy pillows
* Mountain bikes with bike lock, boogie board (security deposit required)
* Wearable back pack beach chairs with back pocket for your beach gear
* Cabana beach towels
* Welcome Good Vibe combo cheese/snack plate
* Starter fuel: lowfat milk, juice, coffee, tea, musli/oatmeal
* Alarm clock with sound machine & iPod docking station
* Spa robes, towels, shampoo, conditioner, soap, hair dryer, Ironing board & iron
* Flat screen TV with cable & direct internet & WiFi access
* Good Vibe Welcomes U Tourist Guide' - Area maps, tips, info, dining, sights, etc.
* Refrigerator with cooktop, dishes, pots, pans, dishes, sponge, wine opener, utensils
* Outdoor gas barbeque (shared)
* On site washing machine & dryer (shared)
* Dust mite protection everywhere with complete attention to insure unwanted insects stay elsewhere
* Good Vibe Valet; stamps, postcards, sewing kit, Bandaids, note cards
3.0mi to LAX
3.4mi to Muscle Beach Venice
5.4mi to Santa Monica Pier
5.5mi to Third Street Promenade
Public transportation - Many bus routes easily accessible within an easy 5 minute walk to Lincoln Blvd. The Big Blue Bus #3 on Lincoln Blvd offers easy hop on hop off service access to LAX and the metro geen line connecting to Downtown, Hollywood, Universal Studios & Long Beach or head North to Marina Del Rey, Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Westside and Westwood/UCLA with an easy transfer to the Getty Center Museum. Fare is $1 one way or $1.50 with a two hour open transfer. All day bus pass is $4. We love the Big Blue Bus #3!
Eat, drink, relax, beach!
No smoking & no pets. We appreciate shoes left at the front door.
Basic security deposit is $100 paid upfront via airbnb.
Your welcome to borrow our mountain bikes with an additional pre-paid security deposit of $150 paid upfront in cash or by credit card via airbnb, copy of ID & personal property rental agreement (short form). Security deposit will be fully refunded when bikes are returned in same condition.
Good Vibe Private Split Level Garden Studio With Real Queen Mattress That Can Also Convert To a Couch
We love LA! Kendall is a native Hollywood born Angeleno & Corbin left Minnesota and headed West to find year round warm weather and his wife, Kendall. We both love to share what makes Los Angeles great. We are a married active couple of 24 years with a 10 year old active and very entertaining son. Kendall has lived in Palm Springs, New York City & Europe and calls Los Angeles home. Corbin is a CPA & financial services specialist and Kendall is an entrepenur who currently specializes in commercial finance with restaurants. We love to travel and always look forward to sharing our 'Severson Pied-A-Terre' or 'Severson Mi Casa Es Su Casa' with those who share our travel passion. Hosting airbnb guests is a natural for us and we look forward to sharing with you what makes SoCal amazing.
"Good, good, good, good vibrations",