My apartment is located in Myeongdong area.
You can reach subway station within 1-5 min.
You can look around many places by walk without transportation. Namdaemoon, Lotte, Shinsegae, Namsan as well as Myeongdong.
You can save a lot of money for transportation.
City tour bus stop and free shuttle bus to Namsan stop at Myeongdong subway station.
The apartment has 5 rooms.
Each room has a bathroom and simple kitchen inside.
A flat usually has one bathroom even it's occupancy is more than 5.
If you like to reserve entire house, let me know.
It can be acceptable when you reserve more than 8 persons.
You can use 3 -5 rooms according to the number of your group.
+ Best Location Ever!!
- 2min from Myungdong Metro Station (Line No.4)
- 2min from Myungdong Main Shopping Street
- 2min from Bus Station
- 15min from Kwangwhamoon and Kyungbok Palace (By foot)
- 15min from Jongro street (By foot)
- 15min from Cityhall
- You can staying just center of Seoul.
- Best Place for Travelers, and Shoppers!
_ Nearby Attraction
: Myeongdong (명동) is one of the primary shopping districts in Seoul. The two main drags meet in the center of the block with one beginning from Myeongdong Subway Station (Seoul Subway Line No. 4) and the other from Lotte Department Store at Euljiro. Many brand name shops and department stores line the streets and alleys. Common products for sale include clothes, shoes, and accessories. Unlike Namdaemun or Dongdaemun, many designer brands are sold in Myeongdong. In addition, several major department stores include Lotte Department Store, Shinsegae Department Store, Myeongdong Migliore, Noon Square and M Plaza. The department stores carry many premium labels and other fashionable goods at reasonable prices.
Myeongdong is one of Seoul’s main shopping districts featuring mid-to-high priced retail stores and international brand outlets. It is a particularly popular area for young people and tourists as a center for fashion and sight-seeing.
- Kwanghwamoon Square
: With the inauguration of the square, Sejong-ro, located at the center of the 600-year-old historic city of Seoul, was transformed into a human-centered space that harmonizes with the beautiful scenery of Gyeongbokgung Palace and Bukaksan Mountain.
- Air Conditioning
- Private Bathroom
-Shampoo , Rinse, Hand soap, Face Towels, Toilet paper, Toothpaste
Book your room now!
Enjoy all in Myeongdong by foot.
You can rent a Portable Wifi (Egg) as minimum cost ( 3000 won per night)
First-come, first-served basis
Please take off shoes indoors.
Only simple cooking in the kitchen.
Please classify Recycling.
We have 9 people lived in Sunny house, not big as hotel but full equipped. We love the common room, we can enjoy deep fried chicken with beer there.
Sunny is very helpful and patient, we took airport bus with traffic jam, she stood at our bus stop for one than an hour.
The house is located at the way to N Tower, you can go there on foot. The nearest Metro exit is #2 and #3 at Line4, just 1-2mins to there, and just cross the road then you can start shopping!
For sure I would introduce Sunny house to my friends!
p.s. There is a concern when you take airport bus to airport when you leave there... since it is the last stop to airport, most seats at occupied so you may need to wait for few more bus come. Suggest you wait there early, or take taxi to Seoul Station then take airport express.
Sunny is a very nice, friendly and helpful host. She provided us the information on Seoul and detailed map on how to reach her guesthouse. Her response is very fast in our communication.
The location is excellent. You can reach the subway station and airport shuttle bus stop in 5mins and just within 10mins walk to the Myeongdong area and many restaurants around.
We have 9 people and Sunny is so kind, she allowed us to occupied the entire house. The rooms are clean and each room has a small bathroom and simple kitchen, so we need not to queue up when going toilet or brushing teeth, it is the main reason we choose this house. Although the room size is not big but we really like the location.
We also rent the portable wifi eggs from her just 3000 won per egg per night, the price is attractive and very useful for us to communicate with each other when shopping outside.
Just one thing about the bathroom, we needed to take turn when shower because when 2 to 3 rooms take shower at the same time, the electronic water heater cannot support the high usage so water not hot enough.
Overall, Sunny's guesthouse is cozy and very convenient, particular good for a large group of people like us.
1. Ms. Sunny is very hospitable, professional, and accommodating as a host. She would always be a chat message away. She is a trustworthy and friendly person and helps and assists you with your travel concerns.
2. The photos and the actual place look the same. The place didn't disappoint at all.
3. The guesthouse, the rooms, and the toilets are clean. This is evident in the way Sunny gives cleaning and maintenance guidelines to her guests. The upkeep is good.
4. The storage room is complete with other things and supplies you might need for your travel stay, such as tape, pens, washing machine, trash bins, refrigerator, seats, travel maps, cleaning supplies, etc.
5. The place is conveniently located. There are convenience stores near the place - Mini Stop, GS 25, 7-11, CU. There are also lots of restaurants near the place so you don't have to worry about being famished.
5. Just across the guesthouse's "main" street is the Myeongdong shopping area. Hence, the place is strategically located. And located about 500 meters at the back of the guesthouse is the Seoul N Tower, which is again a bonus.
6. Happy to note that the host has provided the basic amenities (for guests who forgot to bring their own stuff), like toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body wash. She has also provided enough toilet paper.
7. There is also a mini pantry. She has provided a power adaptor, a hair dryer, a perculator, some fork/spoon/knife/chopsticks, bowls, cups/glasses, and hand towels. It's true, you just need to bring your own bath towels. Otherwise, amenities are complete.
8. As for safety and security, I'd say the MyeongDong location is safe. And the guesthouse safety features are enough. i.e. numbered door lock to the guesthouse (code provided by host), and another numbered door lock to your room (code provided by the guest/s).
The only downsides are
1. The guesthouse is a bit cozy so you might want to manage your expectations on the room size, especially if you are bringing a large suitcase and doing a lot of shopping.
2. You have to climb up a set of steep stairs upon entering the guesthouse, so you might want to consider this in the luggage you will be bringing.
3. The bed mattress is not too thick so it might not be suitable for those with back problems, etc.
Recommended!!! The best location just 200 meter from Myeongdong Station Exit 2 or 3. Walking distance to Namsan Tower and some more else. Restaurants and convenience store are around. Sunny is very helpful with everything. Late checkout is subject to availability. We are 8 persons with 4 rooms. We were allow to get 3 rooms for late check out until 3 pm. WIFI portable is available for rent. Bathroom is a bit small but it not a big deal.
Sunny has been a very accommodating and helpful host. She contacted me one week before we arrived and sent us a detailed email with some information on Seoul and directions to the guesthouse.
The location of the guesthouse is excellent. It is within walking distance to Meyongdong, the subway and also Namsan Tower.
There are also many eateries/ cafes around the guesthouse which one could try.
As we were a large group of 11, we booked all the rooms and had the whole house to ourselves. Some of the rooms are small but they are cozy, clean and heated. Additional amenities would be a washer, which came in useful, especially when we had kids clothes to wash.
We are thankful and appreciative to Sunny for helping us to book a coach from the airport to the ski resort (our first part of our holiday) at a reasonable price and also never failed to reply to my questions when we were in need of help in Seoul!
Excellent location, helpful host who goes beyond, and a fantastic experience for our Korean holiday!!
Sunny was very helpful and whatsapp me a week prior my arrival to her apartment. She was also very helpful to suggest some places my family cd visit.
The apartment comprises 5 rooms, some 2-bedder (double decker) and some 1-bedder. There is also a small kitchenette with washing machine, fridge and microwave.
The location is excellent. Very near Myeongdong station. It is also very convenient to take the airport shuttle.
My siblings and I stayed here for 3 nights in 3 different rooms in November 2014. The location is perfect and you are 2 blocks from Myeongdong Market and the Myeondong subway station. Sunny set us up with a big Jumbo taxi that took us directly in front of the house. The rooms are adequate size with built in bathroom and toilet in each room. The mattresses were on the firm size. We had two single beds in our room and my siblings had bunk beds in their room as shown on the photos. Overall, it was a great stay and Sunny was very always in communications with me..
This host has 207 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi, Welcome to my guesthouse! :) I'm Sunny from Korea. Hope everyone visit our guesthouse happy and enjoy traveling in Korea!
"TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN AND THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE AGAIN"