Familiar residential area in Playa de la Mora (blue flag awarded by the European Union), located between two protected natural areas: Tamarit forest and 'la Marquesa' forest. Marquesa Forest is the last truly natural and unspoiled area of Tarragona coastline and one of the few of its characteristics in the Catalan coast. The setting is ideal for short trips on foot or by bike, walking the woods or visiting its spectacular cliffs and coves, some of them naturists.
The area has a supermarket, bakery, pharmacy, cash dispenser, restaurants, football pitch, basketball court, table tennis and children's playground. There are no discos or nightclubs nearby that could disturb the peace and quiet of the visitor.
The sunny and mild weather of Tarragona will allow you to enjoy the apartment almost all the year.
Beachfront apartment in Playa de la Mora with swimming pool and lovely garden area, fully renovated with:
- 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, large living room with kitchenette and terrace with astonishing sea views
- Sofa bed for 2 people
- Bunk bed for 2 people
Maximum occupancy is 4 guests
*** Minimum stay is 2 weeks in August, 7 nights in July and 5 nights in June, September and Easter week ***
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, washing machine, iron, microwave, glass-ceramic hob and tableware.
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Plasma TV
- Ceiling fan (bedroom) and fan
- Heating (electric)
- Beach accessories: beachchairs, sun umbrella
- Board games
- Free parking in the area
- Bedding and towels are provided
- Baby cot, highchair and baby bath available (on request)
In any case, if you have any specific needs, tell me about them inside the reservation and I will try to meet them.
- 10 Km to Tarragona (public transportation available), a city with an ancient history. The ancient Tarraco, founded by the Romans, was one of the most important cities of the Mediterranean. This impressive Roman legacy is declared World Heritage site by UNESCO
- 3 and 10 km to Altafulla and Torredembarra, quaint coastal towns with wide gastronomic offering.
- 20 km to Port Aventura, the most visited theme park in Spain.
- 80 Km to Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia and Spain's second largest city after Madrid. Few European cities can offer you the wide diversity of cultural experiences that you'll find in Barcelona.
FLIGHT AND TRAIN CONNECTIONS
- 20 Km from Reus airport
- 75 Km from Barcelona (el Prat) airport
- 3 Km from Altafulla train station
- 10 Km from Tarragona regular train station
- 20 Km from Camp de Tarragona (high speed) train station
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- No pets allowed
- Smoking only in exterior and terrace
- Observe the rules of the neighborhood
- Please, do not party inside the apartment