Very private 3 room suite, located upstairs in a lakefront home in beautiful Denville, NJ, 30 - 45 minutes by car to NYC, Hoboken and Newark Airport. Suite consists of your own bathroom with shower, a furnished bedroom with 53"x76" mattress and a separate furnished lounge/living room, with large closet, small fridge, TV and microwave. Home is owned by professional male and his well behaved and friendly Certified Therapy Dog that both live on site. Small pets are ok, provided they are well behaved and up to date on all shots.
Why stay here?
- Great lakefront views, with ample offstreet parking, FIOS Cable/NFL Network, high speed wireless internet
- Walk to center of town with bars, parks with tennis and basketball, restaurants, shops, spas and Starbucks - NYC train station is 1 mile away
- Located near all major highways and interstates: Rt (phone number hidden)
- Large Mall less than 10 minutes away
- Numerous parks and gyms within 5-10 minutes away
Denville is a great community, very safe and known as the "hub" of Morris County, because of its proximity to all major highways. If you love the peace and tranquility of country/lake living, yet close to the greatest city in the world, this is the place to stay!