About This Listing
" Rates Not Valid from 15th Dec 2013 to 15th Jan 2014. Please ask for specific rates during this period "
About the property
The Calangute Casitas offer three luxury serviced villas in the complex for holiday and vacation rental and are located very close to both the Baga and the Calangute beaches of North Goa.
The complex offers identical three bedroom luxury villas for varied group sizes from two to more than twenty guests in the three adjacent villas. Each villa is pool facing thereby offering a direct access to the pool from within the living room area of the villa for the residents.
Attractions and distance
• Just off the main Calangute Baga road,
• The luxury villas are approx. 45 minutes drive from the Dabolim airport,
• 25 minutes drive from the Thivim Railway Station,
• 60 minutes drive from the Madgaon Railway Station, and
• 25 minutes drive from Panjim.
• Being located midway between Baga and Calangute beaches, both the Calangute beach and Baga Beaches are just 15 minutes walking distance while the distance to Titto’s club is just 10 minutes walk from the serviced villa.
Location – Neighborhood Description
The villas are minutes away from shops, superstores, restaurants and bars. Taxi stands are just short distance away. Private and rental cars, two wheelers and mini buses can be arranged on request. Airport / Station transfers can also be arranged at an extra service charge.
Fully furnished 3 bedroom Serviced villas with
• Exquisite furniture,
• Air conditioned bed rooms,
• With inverter Power back- up,
• Satellite TV connection.
• Only two villas in the complex share a swimming pool and thus offer privacy,
• as the entry to that common pool is restricted to the residents of these two villas only.
• Pricing is based on group size in a villa and we accept bookings for this property based on the number of guests occupying the villa. Hence a 3-bedroom villa is also available for a group size of less than 6 guests.
Fully furnished ready to cook and serve kitchen with
• Gas hobs,
• Electric kettle,
• Pots and pans.
• Multiple eateries exist within walking distance from the villas.
• We can even arrange for cooked meals delivered on request exclusively for your villa, subject to prior confirmation.
Check in Confirmation Required
Check out Confirmation Required
CLEANING AND SERVICING
Washing machine and ironing board are available exclusively for each villa. We provide periodical linen and towel change. Maid Cleaning Services are available once a day. Baby cots are available on request.
The pictures give an accurate depiction of the place. Its a good option for people who are traveling a group and would like to spend time within them than look out for Goa parties. So it was a good decision for us. Finding the place is a little difficult, but a call or two with the manager and you would be able to find the place. The property is in good shape and condition and is a quiet location. The best part is the plunge pool which, although shared with another villa is more or less for yourself.
What should be improved: An onsite manager or staff for assistance, Daily towels change and some ready reckoner for people to understand what is nearby like maps, eateries, pubs etc. are few basic things that could improve the experience.
Whats Not so good: There is a cow shed nearby which stinks at times. But once you inside the villa its not really a problem.
Its a self sufficient Villa and you would not have any major complains in booking it.
The villa was amazing and was clean. All the bedrooms were spacious and with clean linen and towels. The villa was exactly like the pictures or even better. The highlight of the villa was the pool which is like a private pool right next to thr living room.
Overall the Calangute Casitas were pretty good. For what we were looking for they worked out well. Main problem was they were very hard to find, although most places are hard to find in Goa as there are no streets names or numbers. We spent about 45mins driving around in taxis asking everyone we came across. Also, the phone number on the listing was disconnected, so that didn't help being lost! Other than that, the accomodations were pretty good (although the pool outside our Casita was green and being treated so we used the other pool), and it was in a fairly central location. We had 8 people and we fit comfortably.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Manoj
Hi, my name is Manoj, we stay here in India...in beautiful city called Goa......we love travelling and hosting people to treasure amazing experience available around the world.