Come enjoy a private bedroom with a great queen size bed, a closet and a chest of drawers, private bathroom, use of office space, living room and eat-in kitchen. You can park in front of the house, it is very safe. You will be just 10 minutes away (by car) from downtown and uptown Minneapolis where you can experience the vibrant life of these two amazingly different areas: great restaurants, museums and theaters are at reach.
We are in the limit between Golden Valley and Robbinsdale. The area is very safe and quiet with almost no vehicle traffic at all in a neighborhood surrounded by nice trees and gardens. (driving your own vehicle will allow you to enjoy these hidden gems).
The house is just four blocks away from densely forested trails leading to nice parks and five blocks away from one of the most beautiful parkways in the Twin Cities, ideal for a drive to Lake Calhoun and several other lakes, a bicycle ride (we could provide a couple of bikes) or an amateur archery morning at open public range (we have a bow and some arrows you can borrow).
What we offer you so you can have a nice stay in the Twin Cities:
* A private bedroom on the main floor. You will be sleeping on a firm memory foam mattress (Tempurpedic) with an adjustable base with massage. You will love being able to elevate your legs for an optimum and relaxing sleep. Heavy curtains will allow you to sleep late if you need to do so.
* A private bathroom for you and your family, adjacent to the bedroom.
* There is a second bedroom, also on the main floor, where 1 or 2 more people coming with you could stay. This room has a twin extra-long bed with adjustable base too. (An inflatable mattress can be added for the other person)
We use this room as an office and you will enjoy the comfortable office chair and desk.
An extra charge of $20 will be requested for the use of the second bedroom and we will provide sheets, blankets and towels for the additional guests.
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free cable TV (in the living room and in your bedroom)
* Your room has fresh clean sheets and towels, if you need us to make your bed every day, clean your bathroom and change your linens and towels during your stay (hotel style), we will add a small cleaning fee. Please let us know in advance so we can include it in the offer.
* There is shampoo, conditioner and body wash in your bathroom so you only have to carry your perfume!
* We don’t drink water from the faucet (water here is heavy in minerals) so we will provide you with plenty bottled water.
* A good breakfast is on us: fruit, eggs, cereals, bread to toast (white or whole grain), coffee and tea, milk and orange juice, butter, honey and preserves, also yogurt if you tell us which one you prefer. Please feel free to make your own breakfast to your taste, we might not be in the house when you get up.
* There are two new bicycles in the garage that you are welcome to use.
* You can use the kitchen and the TV set in the living room (we might have to share these two rooms sometimes, although we will always try to give you as much privacy as possible)
* We can absolutely help you with your laundry, we don’t mind doing it for you, just let us know.
* There is an ironing board and an iron in the second bedroom’s closet if you need to iron your clothes.
* We have maps and brochures of places you could visit, a couple of books on what is interesting in the Cities and some suggestions on tasty specialties. What about visiting haunted places like hotels, bridges and breweries? (We know, it sounds "weird"… but it could be fun, right?)
* If you have particular needs about check-in and check-out times, PLEASE let us know in advance, we will try to have your needs as a priority.
All rooms in our house are small but fully functional with a closet (and hangers) and a dresser in your bedroom. (There is a small safe box in the dresser if you need it)
If there is anything we haven't mentioned, please feel free to let us know, we are open to suggestions and requests.
Our house is simple but very comfortable, and so is our lifestyle, we live upstairs and will try to give you as much privacy as possible, we will do everything at our reach to provide you with a positive experience and we will be happy to see you again.
* We speak English, Spanish, Portuguese (and a little French)
* Lastly, if you are curious about astrology and if you think you have 30 minutes to spare, I could gladly give you a complimentary reading of your natal chart. Just for fun!
Adriana and Federico were excellent hosts. Everything was perfect, the room was clean, and Adriana gave us some good suggestions for things to check out while we were in town.
Had a wonderful stay at Adriana and Federico's lovely home. Adriana is such a kind and warmhearted lady and we are blessed to meet her and her son and stayed at their lovely home. They are very helpful and friendly, they go the extra mile to make your stay easier and better. The room is great and comfortable, the bathroom is nice and very clean. High recommended for air bnb travelers. Thank you again Adriana and Federico!
Adriana and Federico were great hosts! They were warm, friendly, and very helpful and accommodating. Everything was super clean and tidy too. Adriana even offered us Floridians her spare coats, being that the weather was brutily cold! It was a savior! Thank you! And on a few hours notice she had a bed ready for another unexpected guest. Thank you again! You guys are great.
Adriana was a delight, gracious & kind!! A perfect home away from home with a comfy room, bath & kitchen with more than you would ever need! Thank you for your hospitality & opening your home to me!
Adrianna was her usual gracious, welcoming self. She checked the weather for me to make sure I'd have a safe drive home, and she made espresso for me before I left. This is my go-to place when I'm in Minneapolis -- I'd recommend it to anyone!
Adriana and Federico were excellent hosts from start to finish. Not only were the necessities taken care of - clean room & bathroom, ease of access, comfortable space - they go above and beyond with their attentive service. One of the two are always available if a need arises, though it is unlikely you'll find yourself in such a situation because the pair are professional and prepared. Highly recommended not only for the quality, but its price point and proximity to the city.
Excellent place to stay I've stayed here several times now and have always felt welcomed.
We had such a great stay with Adriana and Federico. nice and clean house and lovely hostess. Thank you very much. Lana and Myron.
We had a wonderful stay! Adriana and Federico were gracious hosts, very respectful and accommodating. Their home was very clean, comfortable, and we were made to feel at home. It was my first experience with airbnb and I'll definitely be staying with airbnb in the future.
Its a neat and well maintained room and ease of access to other areas on main level. The place has ease of access to other areas in Minneapolis. Adriana is very friendly hostess and I enjoyed living for few days.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.