Room with kitchenette with small fridge, private bathroom, fan, desk, Wi-Fi. Access to the common patio area with a big table and BBQ grill. Quiet residential neighborhood, close to the bus stop to the beaches, supermarkets, restaurants and malls.
Huge discounts for weekly and monthly fees! Send your query.
Double room with private bathroom & kitchen includes:
- ceiling fan
- real mattress double bed
- hammock hooks
- desk and chair
- Wi-Fi wireless internet
- electric stove
- coffee maker
- private bathroom with shower, hot water
- amenities: liquid soap (antibacterial), bar soap
- sheets, towels and blankets
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
The room is perfect for those who stay for long periods of time, it is in a particularly quiet area for sleeping (some areas of downtown Cancun music is late at night, or traffic noise in the morning), my neighborhood is safe to walk at the day or night without problems, there are lots of greenery and gardens. But it is also close to everything, taxis are cheap (2 dollars) and there are buses that take you to beaches, bus station and elsewhere. You can walking to the movies, breakfast, eat, soccer stadium, shop or go to the market.
The room is completely independent and you don´t have to share the bathroom with anyone (hot water) there is also a kitchenette where you can prepare your own meals. Eating in Cancun is cheap and delicious.
You have free access to Wi-Fi Internet and a closet with lock for your luggage and stuff.
Discount offers are not applicable for dates of Christmas, New Year and Easter.
- For check-in is necessary passport with photo.
- Do not accept visits in the room after your check-in.
- Smoking is allowed ONLY in the patio table and outside the property: sidewalk or street.
- No smoking inside the room, or bathroom.
- No pets accepted.
- No loud noise or talk loud between 10 pm to 9 am. Please respects the neighbors.
- No illegal drugs.
- We will give you the room clean with washed sheets and towels.
- At Check-out you must be return the room as organized as possible.
- If you need maid service: costs is $ 20 usd per day.
- Weekly we give you clean towels and sheets.
- Trash must be removed for you before 1PM.
All this. helps to make this property may continue to be economic for your vacation.
- Para el check-in es necesario pasaporte con foto.
- No se aceptan visitas en la habitacion despues del check-in
- Se puede fumar solo en las áreas externas a la propiedad: acera o calle.
- Prohibido fumar dentro de la habitación, ni en el baño.
- No se aceptan mascotas.
- No ruidos o conversaciones fuertes luego de las 10 pm o antes de las 9 am. Por favor respete a los vecinos.
- No drogas ilegales.
- La habitación se entrega limpia, con sábanas y toallas lavadas.
- En tu salida (check-out) debes devolver la habitación lo más ordenada posible.
- Si deseas servicio de limpieza cuesta $20 usd por día.
- Semanalmente te damos toallas y sábanas limpias.
- La basura debe sacarse antes de la 1PM.
Todo esto ayuda a que esta propiedad pueda seguir manteniéndose económica, segura y confortable para tus vacaciones.
I really enjoyed my stay with Walter. He is a friendly and helpful host and the studio has enough privacy that I felt like I had my own space.
The room was as described in the photos and description, it was comfortable and had everything I needed. The location is convenient to the local buses while being far enough away from the hotel zone that it feels more local.
I would recommend this space to travelers looking for an independent experience in Cancun removed from the touristy hotel zone vibe.
I enjoyed very much staying at Mr.Walter’s house for two weeks. The house is clean, the price is very very reasonable. You can use WiFi networks at any room. And the location is very nice in Centro. I loved Punta Molas. Thank you very much, Mr.Walter.
I went to Isla Mujeres, Chichen Itza, Trum and so on during my stay. The house is along Av Chichen Itza, so you can take taxi and buss very easily. I went around Centro and ate various Mexican dishes. There are a nice tacos restaurant near his house
Mr.Walter himiself is very kind, cheerfull and has a nice hospitality. One piece of map that was given at the arrival has become to my valuable, indispensable item for two weeks. In the garden I met American and Chinese group and had a nice time.
Yucatan soup, Rellene Negro which I ate on the last evening, according to his advice, was very good. I’m not sure if the name is correct or not, but I reccommend you’d try it.
Walter was very kind and made the stay very easy. He has great advice for getting around and what to see. Definitely a great choice for staying in Cancun
Walter is a nice person and he gives us a warm welcome! He helps you with everything you need. The appartment was clean! And has everything you need. The area is good, you can save walk around in the nigth. Close by you have a few reataurants, a supermarket, and a bus to the beach or city center. We had a great time there!
Excellent host. Great communication and check in was easy. Easy access to town and the hotel area. Would recommend
Walter es un excelente anfitrión y el departamento es muy cómodo! Muy cerca podes tomar el bus para ir a todos lados!! Me sentí como en casa!! Más que recomendable!!
El barrio super ubicado , solo a unas dos cuadras se podía tomar el camión directo a la Z. Hotelera. Walter fue un excelente anfitrión y me ayudo mucho mas de lo que era su responsabilidad y se lo agradezco mucho. La habitación estaba muy bien y limpia y aunque hacia un poco de calor , con el ventilador pues era de gran ayuda. A mi llegada Walter me mostró como llegar a los puntos mas importantes e incluso me asesoro de donde seria un buen lugar para buscar casa. El resto de mi estancia tuvimos poco contacto , pero el lugar era muy pacifico y con poco ruido. Definitivamente recomendable como una opcion economica, céntrica y limpia.
This host has 96 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I´m living in Cancun, because I love the beach!
I´m addicted to travel and learn about different cultures.
I´m self-employed, working as Consultant for hotels.
Always happy to welcome people from all over the world, and help with recommendations on sights and attractions of this beautiful Yucatan Peninsula.
Through Airbnb, I have met new friends and great people.