About this listing
Room with kitchenette with small fridge, private bathroom, fan, desk, Wi-Fi. Access to the common patio area with a big table and BBQ grill. Quiet residential neighborhood, close to the bus stop to the beaches, supermarkets, restaurants and malls.
Huge discounts for weekly and monthly fees! Send your query.
Double room with private bathroom & kitchen includes:
- ceiling fan
- real mattress double bed
- hammock hooks
- desk and chair
- Wi-Fi wireless internet
- electric stove
- coffee maker
- private bathroom with shower, hot water
- amenities: liquid soap (antibacterial), bar soap
- sheets, towels and blankets
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
The room is perfect for those who stay for long periods of time, it is in a particularly quiet area for sleeping (some areas of downtown Cancun music is late at night, or traffic noise in the morning), my neighborhood is safe to walk at the day or night without problems, there are lots of greenery and gardens. But it is also close to everything, taxis are cheap (2 dollars) and there are buses that take you to beaches, bus station and elsewhere. You can walking to the movies, breakfast, eat, soccer stadium, shop or go to the market.
The room is completely independent and you don´t have to share the bathroom with anyone (hot water) there is also a kitchenette where you can prepare your own meals. Eating in Cancun is cheap and delicious.
You have free access to Wi-Fi Internet and a closet with lock for your luggage and stuff.
Discount offers are not applicable for dates of Christmas, New Year and Easter.
- For check-in is necessary passport with photo.
- Do not accept visits in the room after your check-in.
- Smoking is allowed ONLY in the patio table and outside the property: sidewalk or street.
- No smoking inside the room, or bathroom.
- No pets accepted.
- No loud noise or talk loud between 10 pm to 9 am. Please respects the neighbors.
- No illegal drugs.
- We will give you the room clean with washed sheets and towels.
- At Check-out you must be return the room as organized as possible.
- If you need maid service: costs is $ 20 usd per day.
- Weekly we give you clean towels and sheets.
- Trash must be removed for you before 1PM.
All this. helps to make this property may continue to be economic for your vacation.
- Para el check-in es necesario pasaporte con foto.
- No se aceptan visitas en la habitacion despues del check-in
- Se puede fumar solo en las áreas externas a la propiedad: acera o calle.
- Prohibido fumar dentro de la habitación, ni en el baño.
- No se aceptan mascotas.
- No ruidos o conversaciones fuertes luego de las 10 pm o antes de las 9 am. Por favor respete a los vecinos.
- No drogas ilegales.
- La habitación se entrega limpia, con sábanas y toallas lavadas.
- En tu salida (check-out) debes devolver la habitación lo más ordenada posible.
- Si deseas servicio de limpieza cuesta $20 usd por día.
- Semanalmente te damos toallas y sábanas limpias.
- La basura debe sacarse antes de la 1PM.
Todo esto ayuda a que esta propiedad pueda seguir manteniéndose económica, segura y confortable para tus vacaciones.
Walter was an amazing host. The listing was accurate. He provided us with everything that we needed. Information & tips.
Het contact met Walter vooraf en tijdens ons verblijf verliep goed. Walter reageerde vrijwel direct en z'n Engels was prima. De advertentiebeschrijving klopt, alleen hadden wij de ruimte iets groter verwacht. Maar na 2 weken raakt een ruimte al snel klein ;)
El depa está en un barrio muy tranquilo, cerca de todo en transporte público. Es un poco pequeño, pero con una cama muy cómoda, y con un jardín encantador. Walter nos dio buenas explicaciones para llegar, e Isabel nos recibió con mucha amabilidad. No dejen de visitar Cancún, espectacular!
I stayed in Walters apt for 4 days. It was a great location close to all the downtown amenities and close to the Hotel Zone and Beaches. Walter was a great host and gave me an awesome map the first day that allowed me to get around easily. He explained where things were and was available if any help was needed. The apt was great for two people. However it was getting hotter as summer is approaching and this apt didn't have AC. The nights were fresh so it worked but anyone who can't stand a bit of heat should try one of his other apts with AC. Overall I would definitely recommend this apt to anyone wanting a vacation in cancun!!!
ottima accoglienza walter è stato molto gentile e ci ha risolto il problema relativo alle valige...la posizione è a 15 minuti dalle spiagge principali di cancun...nell appartamento è presenti il wi-fi..
During my stay, Walter was very helpful. The first day I arrived he offered a trip to Isla Mujeres with him and his friend. The island is spectacular! His map is really details and easy to get around in Cancun. His neighbors are safe too. I would stay there again if I go to Cancun.
Esta fue mi primer experiencia como huésped en airbnb y no me arrepiento! El apartamento es pequeño pero esta bien equipado. Walter es súper amable y te da tips que en serio debes tomar (como los tacos árabes cerca de su apartamento ;)) Nos proporcionó un mapa muy útil y se tomó el tiempo para explicarnos los alrededores. La zona es tranquila y nada de ruidos por la noche. La pasé muy bien. Lo recomiendo plenamente!
This host has 125 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Walter
I live in Cancun, because I love the beach!
I travel very often. I´m self-employed, working as Consultant for hotels and travel video blogger.
Always happy to welcome people from all over the world, and help with recommendations on sights and attractions of this beautiful Yucatan Peninsula.
Through Airbnb, I have met new friends and great people.