NOW One of the best vacation rentals in Nosara is UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT and is better than ever!
VILLA LAS TECAS ("VLT") offers large, completely furnished 1 and 2 bedroom villas with Fully equipped kitchens, big bathrooms, queen beds, and sofa beds in the living room. Equipped with air conditioning, wireless internet, refreshing pool with tropical gardens...and we're only a short walk from amazing beach sunsets!
"VILLA C" is a spacious, well equipped 1 bedroom suite with full kitchen, living room, large bath and private deck which can sleep up to 8 guests. Secluded in the rear of the hotel on the 2nd floor, it has views of the tropical gardens, pool and jungles of Nosara...
Villa Las Tecas also has a large rancho area equipped with hammocks, tables & chairs, WiFi, juice bar and lighted BBQ area. VLT is centrally located and close to surfing, fishing, tours, zip line/canopy rides, beach horse back riding. Many restaurants and shops are located nearby. We can arrange your rental car and all area tours and activities so your trip is carefree and fun!
We can host large groups such as weddings, mission teams and can assist with the arrangements needed to make your event a success!
VLT now offers surf camps, physical training and acupuncture on site and can provide both individual and group classes with discounts for students, seminars and groups.
Villa Las Tecas has hosted many group events and mission teams and can provide activity coordination and meal options... just ask!
Close to the beaches of Playa Pelada and Playa Guiones, yet secluded in the beautiful Pacific jungles of Nosara, Villa Las Tecas is close to everything, yet quiet and restful. Come visit us soon!
LOW SEASON (Sept - Oct)
$69/night / $399/week / $699/month
GREEN SEASON (May - August)
$79/night / $459/week / $799/month
HIGH SEASON (Nov - April)
$89/night / $499/week / $899/month
HOLIDAYS (Christmas and Easter)
*** Please contact us for current rates and availability
We offer group discounts!
*Tax not included. Laundry service, a/c, surfboard and bike rentals are available for an additional fee.
Awesome location, lovely managers, near to the beach.
Lovely landscaped gardens, Relaxing clean pool, Spacious full-sized apartments, Fairly close (10 min. walk) to Playa Pelada (non-beginner surfing beach), Quiet and Safe. Plenty of cool wildlife frequent the premises (monkeys, hummingbirds, iguanas..ect). Onsite staff provide toilet paper and cleaning supplies. Fairly close to a couple of good restaurants - La Luna, Pepperoni, Soda Marielos.
Jay never mentioned the dollar amount of country taxes, which were substantial. He deliberately avoided doing this to ensure booking and then asked for it in cash when we arrived. This was a common complaint among other guests. We all felt it was sneaky and dishonest.
- You need a car, as the Villas are far from everything - Main surfing beach, Playa Guiones, is a good 40 minute walk (we walked it everyday for a few weeks...it gets old fast, especially in the mid day heat!), No supermarkets or mini-markets nearby (Panchos doesn't count because stock is limited),
- Kitchen is bare-bones with poorly working, old appliances (refrigerator was literally falling apart and took a long time to cool/freeze, Stove is very slow to boil water), plates and bowls are only plastic, Teflon coated pans were badly scratched/worn-out.
- Cleaning service only came 2 times in month (but she does a good job; however, dust is a big problem in the area and we found the apartment needed cleaning/mopping at least once a week).
- Sheets were threadbare and stained, pillows were disgusting and need to be replaced (stained and moldy). Old and ragged towels. Mattress in main double bed was sagging badly and needs replacing.
- Ants everywhere, even after deep cleaning and careful food cleanup/storage. Definitely could use ant traps or pest control.
- No washing machine unless you pay the staff $10 per load.
- The Villas' exteriors were painted during our stay. The painters started around 7 am and their presence killed the quiet, tranquil vibe that the Villas offers.
* I have guests whos stayed in the same villa before and after Danielle who were VERY happy, found none of her complaints to be true and are willing to submit comments to support this.
* I have Danielle's email requesting to stay 2 additional weeks... which absolutely proves she was content.
* We have just been awared Tripadvisor's 2013 coveted "Traveler's Choice" award for excellence in quality and value... less than 1 % of hotels are chosen... which also supports our argument.
* We have never had ANY other toxic reviews such as hers,,, out of many hundreds of guests...
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.