About this listing
WE HAVE A MINIMUM OF 7 NIGHT STAY REQUIREMENT FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE AND CARNIVAL! Please send us a message for more details!
The apartment is located at a small peaceful street that corners with the well known street "Toneleros" right beside Subway Station "Cardeal Arco Verde".
The apartment has approximately 50 square meters with one suite, living room, kitchen and varanda. It is very well kept,cozy and nicely decorated. In the suite there is a double bed, little desk, wardrobe and air conditioner. The living room has one sofa, one armchair, little table with two chairs, one puff, TV and ceiling fan. In the varanda there is a hammock and a book shelf.
In the kitchen there is a fridge, stove, microwave and cooking utensils.
The location of the apartment is very convenient, it is not only 2 minutes from the Subway station, but also very close to Barata Ribeiro Street where there are bakeries, grocery stores, restaurants, bars, juice shops, banks, newstands, drugstores, taxi and bus stops, and overall street commerce shops. The apartment is only 3 blocks from Copacabana beach.
The approximate time it takes from the apartment to:
- Copacabana Beach: only 6 minutes walk to get to the beach right by the traditional Copacabana Palace Hotel
- Ipanema Beach: 9 minutes by car, 16 minutes by subway or 24 minutes by bus.
- Downtown: 25 minutes by subway or 30 minutes by car
Our 'Princess of the Sea' offers and a wonderful beach and constant breeze, a vast commerce, parks, restaurants, nightclubs, bars and concert halls, giving the neighborhood a bustling nightlife. By day, a bike ride on the bike path by the world's most famous boardwalk, shows the main sights of the waterfront as the Forte de Copacabana at Station 6.
- The check-in procedure takes about 20 minutes, as we go through a checklist making sure everything is working (as you watch) right down to turning on each faucet and appliance.
- A security deposit of R$500,00 is requested and shall be paid during checkin. The deposit is fully returned during checkout assuming all items in the checklist are in the same state of when the guest entered the apartment. In case there is some damage or loss, an amount will be discounted from the security deposit.
- Please send us a message before making a booking request
- We have a minimum 7 night stay during Carnival, New Year's Eve and World Cup 2014.
Só é permitido fumar na varanda.
Não é permitido trazer animais de estimação.
Favor não trazer convidados para o apartamento.
About the Host, Marcela
I was born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, but lived about 10 years in Canada. I moved back to Rio in 2010 as I simply love this wonderful city. I work renting well located apartments in Rio and make sure my guests are well taken care of. I like outdoor sports, such as surfing, hiking and biking.