About This Listing
This condo is perfectly situated right by the pier. To the back of the condo is the bay beach and the front of the condo is the ocean. It's Steps away from Newport Beach pier, shops, restaurants, beach activity rentals, and night life.
If you are looking to enjoy the southern California beach scene that you see you on TV, then this is the perfect location for you. Location is one of the many features this home has to offer! As you can see on the map, our Condo is on the Balboa Peninsula which faces the fun and sun of Newport Beach Pier AND backs up to the more private Newport Bay where you can see yachts and sailboats drift by.
Enjoy ocean and sunset views, footsteps to ocean, bay, restaurants and shops.
It's right next door to a place where you can rent bikes, kayaks, electric boats, surf boards, Segways, and arrange tours. There's a two car garage to park your cars or bikes. If you enjoy shopping, South Coast Plaza & Fashion Island are a short drive away or you can take the local buses. Disneyland is only 25 minutes away.
This remodeled 3 story condo comes with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and tile floors throughout. It is has all the comforts of home yet all the designer touches and modern conveniences of the best hotels, including keyless entry. No more losing your keys in the sand or ocean or sharing keys with the rest of the travel party.
First floor consist of a den with 55" Plasma TV with blu-ray player, comfortable sectional couch, and full bath.
Second floor features one masterbed room with it's own bathroom, and two regular bedrooms, balcony/patio, another full bathroom, and laundry area.
The top floor features an ocean view, balcony, windows galore which fills all your senses of Newport Beach. A modern kitchen with granite counter tops, and a living room with fireplace. It also has a 55" plasma TV with cable box.
The condo was completely furnished professionally by an interior designer. There is cable TV on every floor & wireless internet access.
The masterbed room comes with a queen size bed with Memory Foam mattress, 32" LCD TV with built-in Blu-ray player, a writing desk, bench, and two night stands.
Bedroom #2 has a twin size day bed with a twin size mattress trundle. Bedroom #3 features 2 full size beds, a dresser, and a night stand.
The 3rd floor living room features a 55" Plasma screen TV with soundbar and sofa set. The dining area has a dining table set. Kitchen is stocked with cooking utensils, plates, bowls, etc.
The garage can hold two cars. The 2nd floor has a washer & dryer for your use.
Dont miss this opportunity to stay in Newport Beach in this perfect location!
Interaction with Guests
I am always available for guests if they need anything or have any questions.
Other Things to Note
Please read over all the house rules so that we are all on the same page in terms of expectations.
We ask that you treat this place with respect and common courtesy. Any missing items or damages will be deducted from your deposit.
The following rules will be strictly enforced. Any violation will result in us having to ask you to leave right away. This means that we will ask you to leave at the first offense or complaint from the neighbors/HOA/police dept.
1) Absolutely NO parties are allowed
2) Parking on the condo community property is restricted to two cars that are to be parked in the garage only. Other cars will have be parked on the streets or surrounding parking lots
3) There is maximum occupancy of 8 people (including children) in the condo at any one time. A list of all guests should be submitted to us before the check in date. Anybody that is not on that list should not be there during your stay.
4) No excessive noise - excessive noise is defined as any noise level that can be heard through the walls from our neighbors condos that would cause a disturbance to them (i.e. loud music, loud tv, people talking or yelling loudly, hollering to each other from the first floor to the 3rd floor, etc.) We ask that on the 3rd floor, that you use the sound bar for sound from the Plasma screen. We ask that you NOT turn on the sound from the TV itself.
5) Smoking is restricted to 3rd floor balcony only. No indoor smoking, no smoking on the the 2nd bedroom floor balcony nor the first floor patio as the smoke from those areas get blown into our neighbor's residence.
6) To prevent injuries and damages to the furniture, please refrain guests from jumping on the beds or off of the furniture. (We have had a couple of broken trundle beds in the children's bed room)
7) Our trash days are on monday mornings. If your stay includes a sunday/monday, please take the trash cans out to the sidewalk curb on sunday nights and bring them back in monday afternoon. This will ensure the trash cans are not full for the next guests.
Great Host. Let us in early. Ordered a fight for us. Was incredibly accommodating. The house was comfortable and had an incredible view. Quick access to the beach and surrounding night life.
I would recommend Ted and his properties.
This condo works perfect for my family. The location is very nice, only one block to ocean. The host is very responsible and kind. I really love this experience.
This was our first AirBnB experience, and we were very pleased! Ted was very good about communication, and the property was just as described.
We used the apartment to have a family get together in Newport Beach. The location is excellent with beach, harbor and restaurants all within 1-2blocks. So we didn't need a car the entire weekend.
Ted is very very responsive and has a really nice place in Newport. It was very close to the beach, restaurants, and shopping. It is very spacious, very clean and well stocked. Top floor with the ocean view was my favorite. We will definitely be coming back!
Great location, great place with plenty of room. Walking distance to restuarants and steps from the beach. Thanks Ted!
This a rental accommodation which feels like a luxury resort. It has a wonderful layout in terms of living and sleeping and the neighborhood is beautiful with the canal and ocean just steps away. The colors inside and spaciousness give an ambience of peace and calm.The host is gracious and was responsive to the few little requests that we made. He provides a generous supply of products and this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home could easily sleep 6. We enjoyed every aspect of our stay and would highly recommend the home to others and would definitely return.
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ted
I love to travel and prefer to stay at local places over hotel rooms. Hotel rooms take a way from the charm and unique experiences a location has to offer. After traveling so much, all fancy hotels start to feel the same and I don't get to feel the vibe of the city/place I am in. That's one of the reason why I also want to be an Airbnb host. I hope to make your experience here in Newport Beach as unique and special as I have felt during my travels.