Our luxurious 2-bedroom apartment in the center of Budapest is perfect for anyone looking for an incredible place to stay during their vacation. Amazing location and impeccable amenities, including a jacuzzi tub and a balcony. Sleeps up to 6pp.
Newly renovated 2BR luxury apartment in the best area of downtown Budapest. Minutes from the Danube, on a historical walking street (Vaci utca) lined with shops, cafe's, and restaurants on the 5th district, the apartment is on the top floor overlooking the city with a spacious balcony. One block away from the best Shopping hall in Budapest as well as Danube. Near public transport. Amazing location and gorgeous views.
The Apartment itself has 2 bedrooms with tons of light and lots of closet space. It boasts a spacious oak kitchen with dishwasher and all modern appliances, and a beautiful bathroom with a whirlpool jacuzzi. Wooden floors, walk in closet. HD TV with Hungarian and English/International cable channels. Wireless high speed internet.
The building is old and charming, and has an elevator and an indoor courtyard with a garden.
We have a King-size bed in the master bedroom, a comfortable Queen-size sofa bed in the livingroom, and a full-size bed in the 2nd bedroom. Extra collapsible bed is also available, allowing 7pp to sleep comfortable at the apartment. My parents manage the property (but do not live in the premises) and are more than happy to help you with anything you'll need.
Free Wireless WIFI
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Washer and Dryer
Shampoo and Conditioner
Towels and Linens
Interaction with Guests
We will check you in and out, otherwise the place is yours.
Incredible historical 5th district, full of restaurants, shops, and cafe's, and right next to the Danube. You can walk everywhere, or take many of the public transport options steps away from the flat.
The apartment itself is on a quiet pedestrian-only street, full of cute places to eat, drink, and shop.
There are busses, the tram, and metro steps away from the flat. You can walk almost anywhere. It's as central as possible!
1.The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance. Late check in and check-out fees may apply, please see below.
2. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
3. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate. The burglar alarm should be used at all times when leaving the apt.
4. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
5. The apartment can be used only by previously agreed and checked in guests. If extra guests are found to have stayed at the premises, there is a charge of 50E per guest per night.
6. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
7. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately. PLEASE CALL MY MOTHER AINO AT (phone number hidden). We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
9. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it. If the apartment has been left in a unclean state (heavily soiled sheets, unwashed dishes, rubbish all over), we will charge an extra cleaning fee of 50E on top of the cleaning fee.
10. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
11. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden. If we find that the apartment has been smoked in, there will be an additional $250 cleaning fee.
12. Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
13. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
14. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
15. There is free wireless internet access in the apartment.
16. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 7pm) costs 20 euros. Late check-out fee (after 2pm), if possible upon your departure, is 20E.
Very early check in (before 9am) or check out may be possible with an extra fee of 20E.
Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate late check in or check out between 9.30pm- 6am.
17. PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP IF YOUR ARRIVAL TIME CHANGES at least 2h prior to your arrival. My parents do not live near the property and have to schedule their day around your arrival time. If you may be late, PLEASE CALL MY MOTHER AINO AT (phone number hidden). We reserve the right to charge a 35E fee per hour for inconsiderate guests who are late over 45min and fail to contact us regarding their arrival time.
18. WE LOVE OUR APARTMENT.. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF IT AS IF IT WAS YOUR OWN!
Email communication with Reka prior to booking was excellent. She was very responsive and helpful. We arrived earlier than anticipated but Reka's father was already there and most welcoming. He spent lots of time talking to us about the appartment and advising where to go locally for a meal. He also promised to come back and phone a taxi to take us to the airport when leaving (which he did).
The appartment is exactly as described. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It was spotlessly clean and well equipped. The location was absolutely excellent also. We would have no hesitation in returning to stay here again.
We also loved Budapest! It's very easy to get around either walking or on the trams and buses. We were a bit nervous at first because of the language difference but in fact the tram ticket machine is very similar to the one in Edinburgh and you can select English so it wasn't a problem at all. We had some delicious Hungarian meals. I would recommend trying Bor La Bor Pince in Veras Palne (the next street along from Vaci Utca). It's a cozy basement restaurant with a very good menu. My husband highly recommends the Garlic Soup!
This is a beautiful apartment in an incredible location. It was clean and wonderfully decorated. We loved everything about it. The hosts were so gracious and kind. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend.
Beautiful ! We had such a great time in this magnificent town. The apartment is charming, spacious, clean, well located, close to everting.
Superbe appartement ! Largement recommandé.
We were met by Reka's mom and dad upon arrival. They waited for us on the street and led us up to the apartment, helping carry our luggage. The apartment is exactly as pictured. It is a very comfortable home with nice touches. The kitchen has everything you need to cook or eat in- which we did a lot with a toddler - even a dishwasher which was a very nice surprise. The apartment is right on Vaci Street which is the main shopping/pedestrian street and many sights are within easy walking distance. The apartment was clean and the host provided lots of towels, extra blankets, etc. Reka was easy to communicate with and her parents were helpful upon arrival and departure when they met us again and ordered us a taxi. The only downside was the shower, which has been mentioned in other reviews. Reka's parents apologized profusely for it and say that they have the apparatus to fix the shower head to the wall, just have not have a chance to do it yet - this would definitely improve the shower! A baby cot and bath were also provided for us to use which was nice. We would not hesitate to stay in this lovely apartment again.
This apartment is so lovely. My daughter and I had so much fun staying here. Located right in the heart of Pest. Walking distance to everything! Easy access to the metro & train. The daily market is 2 blocks away so you can buy your fresh food and cook at home. The kitchen is spacious and stocked with all you need to prepare meals. My favorite thing was to sit on the balcony in the morning with my coffee, watching the streets below come alive. Gorgeous views of Vaci! Wish I could have stayed another week..Host was very helpful. I highly recommend you stay here!
The apartment was clean, fully equipped and most important, very quiet. The location was more than perfect with grocery stores, markets, restaurants and tourist attractions right on the doorstep or within walking distance. The view from the master bedroom and balcony was wonderful. The bed was so comfortable that I slept better than I ever have done when on holiday. I would highly recommend this apartment for a peaceful and comfortable stay in a beautiful city.
Amazing location and the apartment is exactly how it looks in the pictures. But the real charm was from the owners. They made sure we had everything we needed, brochures of town, little tips for which restaurants to eat in and they even called a taxi for me when they checked me out to make sure I got to the airport OK.
If I go back to Budapest will definitely be staying here again!