About this listing
Our luxurious 2-bedroom apartment in the center of Budapest is perfect for anyone looking for an incredible place to stay during their vacation. Amazing location and impeccable amenities, including a jacuzzi tub and a balcony. Sleeps up to 6pp.
Newly renovated 2BR luxury apartment in the best area of downtown Budapest. Minutes from the Danube, on a historical walking street (Vaci utca) lined with shops, cafe's, and restaurants on the 5th district, the apartment is on the top floor overlooking the city with a spacious balcony. One block away from the best Shopping hall in Budapest as well as Danube. Near public transport. Amazing location and gorgeous views.
The Apartment itself has 2 bedrooms with tons of light and lots of closet space. It boasts a spacious oak kitchen with dishwasher and all modern appliances, and a beautiful bathroom with a whirlpool jacuzzi. Wooden floors, walk in closet. HD TV with Hungarian and English/International cable channels. Wireless high speed internet.
The building is old and charming, and has an elevator and an indoor courtyard with a garden.
We have a King-size bed in the master bedroom, a comfortable Queen-size sofa bed in the livingroom, and a full-size bed in the 2nd bedroom. Extra collapsible bed is also available, allowing 7pp to sleep comfortable at the apartment. My parents manage the property (but do not live in the premises) and are more than happy to help you with anything you'll need.
Free Wireless WIFI
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Washer and Dryer
Shampoo and Conditioner
Towels and Linens
Interaction with Guests
We will check you in and out, otherwise the place is yours.
Incredible historical 5th district, full of restaurants, shops, and cafe's, and right next to the Danube. You can walk everywhere, or take many of the public transport options steps away from the flat.
The apartment itself is on a quiet pedestrian-only street, full of cute places to eat, drink, and shop.
There are busses, the tram, and metro steps away from the flat. You can walk almost anywhere. It's as central as possible!
1.The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
3. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate. The burglar alarm should be used at all times when leaving the apt.
4. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
5. The apartment can be used only by previously agreed and checked in guests. If extra guests are found to have stayed at the premises, there is a charge of 50E per guest per night.
6. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
7. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately. PLEASE CALL MY MOTHER AINO AT (phone number hidden). We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
9. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
10. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
11. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden. If we find that the apartment has been smoked in, there will be an additional $250 cleaning fee.
12. Please pay respect to other residents of the house.
13. Absolutely no parties allowed on premises!
14. Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate late check in or check out between 9.30pm- 6am.
15. PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP IF YOUR ARRIVAL TIME CHANGES at least 2h prior to your arrival. My parents do not live near the property and have to schedule their day around your arrival time. If you may be late, PLEASE CALL MY MOTHER AINO AT (phone number hidden). We reserve the right to charge a 35E fee per hour for inconsiderate guests who are late over 45min and fail to contact us regarding their arrival time.
16. WE LOVE OUR APARTMENT.. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF IT AS IF IT WAS YOUR OWN!
Rekas apartment is fantastic. I didn't get to meet her, but her parents were there to receive me and to provide all the necessary information I will need. The apartment itself is big and has lots of space and is very clean. The location is perfect. About 30 minutes from the airport (approx 6500 HUF by taxi) Close to all public transport and the lovely market and shopping. Also even though it's in a bustling area it's quiet and safe even at night. I would love to go back :)
The apartment is very centrally located on the fifth floor along a main pedestrian mall with lots of restaurants. We did not have any significant noise issues from the street. The weather was extremely hot and the apartment does not have air-conditioning. The very old lift was out of action for two days and climbing 5 flights was a chore.
The apartment was clean and had everything we needed.
The arrangements to gain access and leave were essentially through appointment with the parents of the owner who live 45 minutes away. This did not work well for our arrival as we drove all day from Prague and were out of contact. We were charged for late check-in and early check-out which we felt was unnecessary.
If you want the convenience or atmosphere of a central old town location this is a good option. The apartment is also 100m from a large covered market that has fantastic range of local food at good prices.
Steven your review is unfair: You never responded to any of my emails and never let me know of your arrival time. Airbnb was about the cancel your reservation when you called my parents at 9pm, expecting to be let in immediately.
My parents were kind enough to get dressed and drive to let you in immediately upon your summoning.. although they had allready been back and forth previously that day, waiting for you for 2h just in case you decided to show up.
Our listing shows that there is no AC.. We are waiting for a building permit to install one, as the building is in a historical preservation zone. Hopefully that will be installed in the next few weeks.
Absolutely awesome apartment in the heart of city. Communication with Reka and her parents was brilliant. My favorite place was doubtless the balcony. Only one thing I would like to improve it is air conditioning, cause it is pretty hot in June. But nevertheless it was a great pleasure.
Amazing place!! Such a fantastic location and Reka was wonderful to deal with. Highly highly recommended.
Saavuimme Budapestiin melko myöhään, mutta siitä huolimatta isäntäpari odotteli, neuvoi asunnon käyttöön liittyvissä pienissä yksityiskohdissa. Samoin saimme hyviä neuvoja kaupoista, liikkumisesta sekä nähtävyyksistä.
Asunto itsessään vastasi hyvin kuvauksia. Erityisen tyytyväisiä olimme keskeiseen sijaintiin sekä asunnon siisteyteen ja turvallisuuteen. Mainio sijainti mahdollisti asunnolla piipahtamisen vaikka kesken ostoskierroksen - ja kaikki ravintolat tuntuivat olevan aivan kotiovella.
Varaus sujui luontevasti, saapuminen oli helppoa ja hyvin ohjeistettua lisäksi istäntä tilasi vielä poislähtiessämme meille taksin. Ja tämä kaikki vielä suomeksi!!! Tuntui, kuin olisi vieraillut muutaman päivän sukulaistensa luona. Suuret kiitokset!
Majoittaja oli meitä odottamassa saapuessamme talolle, esitteli meille tilat, kotitalouskoneiden toiminnot ja kertoi käytännön järjestelyistä. Saimme vinkkejä nähtävyyksistä ja hyvistä ruokapaikoista. Olohuoneessa oli esillä matkailuesitteitä sekä luettelo tarpeellisista puhelinnumeroista. Sovimme, että majoittaja tulee lähtiessämme noutamaan avaimen ja hoitaa meille taksikuljetuksen lentokentälle. Asunto oli esittelyn mukainen ja naapurusto hyvin rauhallinen, koska se sijaitsi 5. kerroksessa ja kävelykadun varrella.
Email communication was wonderful, Reka's dad met us and was so very welcoming :) The apartment was just as pictured and described - very clean, spacious, quaint and in an excellent location. We loved everything about it and would absolutely stay again. Highly recommend!