About this listing
if you're thinking about coming to Barcelona this is a good choice.
The building has concierge service and lift.
The apartment is very spacious and well distributed spaces and ventilated.
There are 2 bathrooms.
If you have a car, there are parkings on the neighbour.
I live on the apartment,, and I'll be happy to help as needed.
I speak Spanish and English.
It is a shared apartment with pleasant mates.
At home the atmosphere is quiet, clean and cheerful.
-own house keys
-double bed with clean sheets and blankets.
-free Wi-Fi connection.
-toilet-paper & shower soap.
(not include breakfast, look at the services section)
Interaction with Guests
Would be happy to recommend good music, theater circuits and help in your route in barcelona.
Take a (email hidden)" where I recommend all the places I like about Barcelona.
The apartment is located in a family neighborhood, quiet and very cheap.
Right in the middle of: Spain Square, Ramblas, Plaza Universidad, the Eixample.
We are almost in the center and the neighborhood however it is very cheap. A beer in any bar in the neighborhood, it costs only 1 €, and you can eat very well here.
On Sundays, only 2 blocks for the house, there is a book market, also with stamps, tabs, postcards & posters.
It is very easy to get to the house,
you will be informed of all the possibilities to reach the house when booking, but to give you an idea:
From the airport:
Bus 46: Get off at Plaza Spain and Pallel Avenue,
Aerobus: Get off at Gran Via and Comte Urgell.
From Estanción of France:
Metro red line, to Urgell station.
The closer metro stations are: L1 (red), L2 (violet), L3 (green)
and feel free to contact me with any questions.
Other Things to Note
You will have a quick response between 10:00 am and 21:00 pm. (Spanish time)
We want our guests to feel comfortable in our home.
For there to be harmony with our customs is necessary to respect some rules:
- Good manners.
- Everyone should clean up what has dirtied.
(Note that i don´t charge extra for cleaning service.)
- Please, responsible consumption of water and electricity.
- Always check that the front door has been properly closed.
- You can use the kitchen and the utensils you need for cooking, do not use any food or product, they are for personal use of those who live in the house.
- Respect the rest, keeping silence between 00:30 and 09:00 hours.
- There is a bathroom designated for guests, the other bathroom is for the exclusive use of those who live on the floor (you can not take a shower in this bathroom, but you can use it if yours was eventually occupied.)
- Alcohol is consumed in moderation.
- No parties, and guests can not invite friends home.
- Never prepare fish at home, I'm allergic. :(
- It is forbidden to borrow any household object, without notice.
- You need to provide a photocopy of the identity card if you don't have it verify.