This is an entire apartment tucked away in an unbeatable location five minute walk from Downtown. We created this space to promote focus and peace for you to effectively evoke your intentions and fulfill your objectives while here in the Bay Area.
Here's How it Works:
1.) Upon booking you receive a door code and can enter without the worry of scheduling a key exchange.
2.) Park your car in one of the plentiful (free) parking spaces on the street. If you have no car you can easily walk 5 min from the Caltrain station.
3.) We provide a concise local guide for food delivery, transportation, and local highlights. We're also available to meet.
4.) You achieve the objectives you came to the Silicon Valley to fulfill.
About This Apartment:
This is a private apartment with two bedrooms and one bathroom. It includes a full kitchen with all cooking utensils, a peaceful living area and direct access to the back patio. Each room includes a full-size quality mattress, office desk/chair, clean sheets, duvet covers, and clean bath towels.
Who We Host:
From startup founders to software engineers, researchers, interns, managers/directors, job-seekers and investors. We accommodate those who are starting a new position, contract, or internship; looking for investors or finding new customers; attending a convention or visiting family; need a place temporarily while looking for a new place to live. We welcome guests from all over the world and enjoy hosting people who are up to amazing things.
By booking with us, you're a part of our Flow House Network. We host gatherings at other Flow Houses close by where you can meet other travelers and locals.
We are a highly rated Superhost with over 100 excellent reviews and enjoy connecting travelers to what they’re looking for here in the Bay Area.
★★ Our price includes taxes. Read house rules before booking. Please see any of our other 12 listings if you can't find availability on this one: https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=329578
• All utilities and Internet Wifi included.
• Clean linens/bedding are provided plus fresh towels.
• Kitchen with all utensils and appliances are available for use.
• Outback patio available for use.
• Coin washer and dryer provided in laundry room of the complex.
Interaction with Guests
We are building a communal/respectful network and strive to provide safe and peaceful living spaces for travelers to work and hangout. Work, conversation, fun, music and books take precedence over television - which is why we don't even have a television in any of our homes.
Many guests want more one-on-one time with the host than others and this is welcome as well. If this is your case, don't hesitate to reach out to me for one-on-one time. I have lots of local information about finding a new place to live, academics, entrepreneurs, investors, talent, customers, developers, consultants, vendors, suppliers... etc. I have many ways to connect you with many contacts and methods of finding your way in the high-tech industry, just reach out to me via call/text or email to set up a time while you're around and let's see what we can do.
Located in Mountain View and only a 5 minute walk to Downtown, Caltrain Station, VTA Light Rail, restaurants and bars. A grocery store is located directly accross the street with all the fruits, veggies, meats and food items you need.
Caltrain, VTA Lightrail, and plenty of Bus Stops close by.
Other Things to Note
Best Way to Reach Me
1. Complete your Airbnb profile with an ID/Passport and connect your social networks.
2. One line about your purpose of visit.
3. We are sure to keep our calendar up to date. Please check the calendar for availability first before inquiring. All requests for bookings are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
• Be very mindful of the check-in time (4:00 pm) and check-out time (11:00 am). It is important for us to adhere to these times in order to prepare the room for you and the next guest. If you must check-in earlier than 4pm or need to check-out later than 11am, you can leave your things inside close to the front door. This will allow the cleaning personnel to prepare the other areas.
• Please leave the space the way you found it and keep things generally clean. Be mindful of picking up after yourself throughout the home and please avoid leaving food items laying around. During your stay, you are responsible for the cleanliness of the apartment.
• No parties.
• No smoking inside or around the unit or on the balcony.
• Please take shoes off when entering the property.
• We provide a clean set of bed linens and bath towel(s) for you upon arrival. Though you are not required to clean the linens upon checkout, if you want to have these cleaned during your stay we ask that you wash them with your own load of laundry.
• Be mindful of noise late at night and avoid stomping around as to not disturb other neighbors.
• Use of the swimming pool in the complex is not allowed by any guests.
• Do not leave any items on the balcony. Do not leave out any clothing to dry, no furniture or any other objects. Unfortunately the apartment complex does not allow this.
• Upon booking the unit, Airbnb will include a "House Manual" found in your itinerary. It is required to read this manual; it will give you instructions on how to access your room and the wifi internet.
Carolina and Jason were both very kind and helpful. The house and the room had everything we needed. Location of the property is great. Also Jason is building a community around the concept by which tech people can get together and communicate, which is a very valuable in my opinion.
Zen Pad was quiet, clean and comforatble. The neighborhood was livley with good coffee shops and restaurants for breakfast. Easy to walk. We only saw Jason once. He was pleasant. Thank you.
I had a great stay at the zen pad! My schedule was too busy to allow me to experience the full extent of their hospitality, but even as a quiet place to crash after work, it was great. Would stay again :)
The experience at Jason and Carolina's place is beyond words. The stay is wonder, comfortable and I feel just like home. The people (they two) are so nice. They always move from the living room to their own room when I came back even if Jason is working. There is no need at all, since I am busy in and out, anyway. Carolina is very nice and considerate. She even bought a new bottle of honey just for my convenience. Jason is a true zen person. It was such an open-eye experience to talk to him about meditation. Also the yoga on Wednesday night was great. So was the after-dinner party where I met a lot of interesting people. Jason and Carolina really makes effort to take care of everyone.
It's been great experience staying at Carolina and Jason's apartment. Jason himself is a very interesting person and has been extremely helpful from the start, giving me a lot of local advice and even putting me in contact w his relevant connections. The apartment is extremely clean, tidy and well decorated. Very convenient location 5 minutes to Main shopping and dining Street in mountain view. A lot of parking space. Strongly recommend it. Will definitely stay again.
Jason and his wife were incredibly accommodating and responsive, even before we arrived. Our flight ended up arriving later than we planned, but Jason stayed up to ensure we found his place safely. The bed was VERY comfortable and little personal touches like our own water bottles and snacks upon arrival were so appreciated. From the brief conversations we had, Jason seems to be well integrated into the startup community and a passionate connector. A great host and my husband and I would certainly book here again!
This host has 166 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Software professional, writer, artist, and wannabe philosopher-psychologist-comic. I've worked for several well known tech companies in the Bay Area including one of the Big 4 tech companies with over 13 patent applications in the industry. Innovation is thriving out here! I now work on my own business endeavors and it's great to be in the Bay Area. In the photo with me is my incredible wife and together we enjoy creating living spaces for the tech community. Our hobbies and interests include Latin Dancing, Cooking, Acro Yoga, Zen Meditation, and much more.
FLOW HOUSE is a network of homes that provide temporary housing for travelers from all over the world coming to the San Francisco Bay Area with a mission to succeed in the high-tech industry. We offer both, private rooms in shared homes and entire places. FLOW HOUSE provides livings spaces that promote focus and relaxation for our guests to effectively evoke their intentions and fulfill their objectives while here in the Bay Area.
Booking with us you'll have the opportunity of joining gatherings where you can meet other travelers and locals in the high-tech industry. You may also meet our cleaning lady, my wife or myself, as we'll be available for you when you need us. We have a total of 12 listings with spaces located in Mountain View and Sunnyvale - if you can’t find the dates you are looking for try searching in other listings. Rooms are first come first serve depending on availability on arrival day.