About this listing
Leafy, lush, sunshine, quiet, inspiring, fresh fruit and vegetables, big local market...
Welcome to ChunFaLok-春花落.
Different rates available according to your schedule.
* Chun Fa Lok, literally means spring flowers falling.
* This is a peaceful corner in the heart of downtown – JingAn, with balcony and private living area in your room. 10min to subway line2.
* 5mins walk to gym with swimming pool, dancing room, tennis playground, yoga, live band bar, pool game club, Kongfu Center... see below for dining and nightlife.
* Bed - An 18 cm thick blend of natural and synthetic latex provides good pressure-relieving capacity, enabling your body to relax more fully.
* Full equipped kitchen including coffee machine and toaster oven with fresh market 1min away.
* Private fast Wi-Fi
Location: Zhen-ning lu near Wan-hang-du lu.
10min walk to Metro Line 2, Jiang-su lu Station
2min to JingAn Temple – Supermarket for imported food and drinks.
15min to Xintiandi – Upscale shopping & entertaining area.
15min to Yu Garden – Old city, full of interesting Chinese stuff and tourists.
15min to Fabric market – Tailor made shirt for 100rmb, coat, jacket, dress…
15min to People Square – Shanghai Grand Theatre, Shanghai Art Museum…
25min to Railway Station – Take a train to Hangzhou is ONLY 78rmb & 1hour!
30min to Hongqiao Airport – Domestic flights
1hour to Pudong Airport – International flights
-Fuchun Xiaolongbao – 5min walk - One of those places that are constantly named as local joints expats should try. Shanghainese food.
-Yang's Fry Dumpling – 10mins walk - The Yang's Fry chain is, if not the originator, then clearly the benchmark for Shanghai's homegrown pan-fried pork dumpling, the shengjian bao. The puffy dumplings, with a thick, bready skin sprinkled with sesame seeds and chopped spring onions, are shallow-fried in wide black pans. Lines are long and the liquid inside the dumplings is hot as hell. Careful.
-Da Marco– 10mins walk - A perennial expat favorite for Italian. Its simple formula -- inexpensive, decent Italian -- has kept this, its original location, going for years. The menu is mostly pizza and pasta, with a few more ambitious mains, but generally, the simpler, the better. Great for a weekday meal.
-Anfu Lu, 20min walk- small street lined with some of the City's most international and hip eateries, with local designer boutiques. Check out Baker & Spice, SunFlour, MiThai, La Strada, Mr. Willis and Le Sheng.
- 20rmb taxi ride nightlife spots-
- M1NT- This is one of the poshest clubs in Shanghai. It's on the top floor of a skyscraper near the Bund and affords nice views of the city. Inside, there are shark tanks and lots of luxurious decor, plus a high-end restaurant, a club and a lounge area. Drinks are pricey, but not silly money.
- Bar Rouge- The most famous club in Shanghai, and sets the standard for Bund nightlife, with its terrace view, classy, sleek interiors and iconic French-Shanghai identity.
-YYT-Yuyintang is one of the oldest underground live music houses in Shanghai, and has become a staple in the city.
- Lola- 20rmb taxi- Is a club, lounge, terrace, tapas place -- but mostly that first one.
- Arkham- This is local promoter S.T.D.'s new club, a large, underground space with three rooms and capacity for around 500.
- Diva - Brings both barrels of rural Chinese clubbing to The Mansion on Fumin Lu. Diva is a national Chinese clubbing chain success-story, originating from ... gah .... "outside Shanghai," and offers up an utterly insane atmosphere totally unique in the city.
-Hollywood- This club is popular with Euro-types and late-nighters. There's a large dancefloor, OKish drinks, standard prices and a few interesting nooks and crannies. Nothing happens here until pretty late, like two or three am. Keeps going till after the sun comes up. Crowd can be a bit raggedy.
Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you want to eat and hangout, many are within walking distance.
Here's more info about food.
富春fu4chun1- Shanghainess restaurant on yuyuan road near zhenning road. Although their service quality is like United Airline, this is still local people's favorite breakfast spot.
1. 小笼包xiao3long2bao1 is their popular items, I like shrimp with pork, or the 3flavor (pork, crab n pork, shrimp n pork).
2. 炸猪排zha4zhu1pai2 deep fried pork chop, Shanghainess people love their pork chop with special soy sauce and you only see it in this city.
3. 排骨年糕pai2gu3nian2gao1, pork with fried sticky rice cake.
And there're more delicious secret in our neighborhood...
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 89 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi this is Fi. After working in designer hotels and travelling around, i started to think: What kind of place do i want to stay in Shanghai? 1. Heart of downtown. 2. Safe neighbourhood. 3. Cool taste. 4. Reasonable price. 5. Good landlord. If you're looking for somewhere similar, you'll like my place! Enjoy Shanghai~
New apt available for long term, go to my wish list(only on airbnb website version) and see more details about apt183! Or click my profile page and see more of my listings on bottom left. i have other long-term apt, feel free to message me.