About this listing
Located in a medieval village in the north of Montpellier, this big home was built to accomodate family living -
- It has 3 bedrooms on the second floor, each with a large double bed and a private bathroom
- there is a master bedroom on the ground floor with its own bathroom with a large bathtube.
- there is a large contemporary equipped kitchen with an opening into the dining room and a cozy living room.
- a tv room with a large television screen.
- there are 2 large open terrasses.
On the 2nd floor, a terrasse will offer you a stoning view on the vineyard and the scrubland.
In 20 minutes you'll reach Montpellier, the "Cévennes", The 'Herault" river, paths for biking and hiking are all around.
If you're looking for peacefulness in a very nice environment with all the comfort you need, then don't hesitate to visit us !!
I hope to see you soon.