Chic Quarter Residence is a specious modern "resort feel" home kind of guest house.
* Has 25 individual rooms consist of 3 types, Superior, Deluxe and Junior Suite.
* Each rooms has Queen size bed, wardrobes, mirror, writing desk, Ac,Refrigerators, bath room ,shower,wash basin, hot/cold water, internet access, LCD TV cable, junior suite has safety box in the room.
* CQ residence has a big garden with swimming pool
* Public Area : Wifi, Lounge, Reception desk, Small coffee shop ,we provide kitchen but kitchen in the room
* Our guests can access several Modern Malls with different kinds of Restaurants, Cinemas , International food as well as fast food like pizzas, Mac Donald, KFC, Coffee Bean, Star Buck etc in just a few minutes.
* Our Neighborhood are International Hospital/Clinic, Offices, Privates houses, Hair Salon , convenience store, Supermarket, Fruit Store like Jason etc.
* Very close to Pubs, Coffee shops with music, Clubs with music.etc.
* CQ Residence is located in a main road, therefor is easy to public transportation like buses, taxis.
* Chic Quarter Residence is very unique because in a very busy surrounding of Metropolitan City of Jakarta, you will be surprise that you can still feel like staying in a resort and quite place.
___________________________________________________How to reach CQ Residence : if you come from the airport, tell the taxi driver to go to Ampera Raya Kemang, Jakarta Selatan (South Jakarta) pass Pengadilan Negeri pass IPDN, ( 30 m), the just on the left side of the road is CQ Residence
Nice plan in the busy Kemang area.
First time visiting Jakarta. I had business in South Jakarta (on Jl Ampera Raya) and decided to stay at CQ Residence after many people warned me that it's very important to stay as close to your main activities as possible b/c traffic in Jakarta is horrendous. This was a great location for me - only a few minutes by ojek (motorbike taxi) to where I was spending my days.
CQ Residence is like an oasis amid the busy Jl Ampera Raya. There are beautiful trees and plants and the area is very well maintained and clean. The staff are very nice and friendly. I got ojek rides from a few different staff and got to use the staff kitchen once to re-heat some left-over food. The owners of CQR are also very nice and flexible. I had to change my itinerary, as I needed to relocate to Jakarta Pusat (Central Jakarta) for my work and they accommodated me, though it did take some time to settle everything.
The cafe that is in front of the hotel is great. I had breakfast there every morning and an early dinner once. The omelettes are very good and the owners are very nice.
My room was small, clean and comfortable. No hot/warm water for the shower and the bathroom was very small, but I managed fine. The place is generally very quiet, except I was woken each morning by the morning prayer -- it seemed as though there was a loudspeaker very close to my room.
Like many places in Jakarta, it's difficult to walk around the area. Jl Ampera Raya is a very busy street without sidewalks. I walked to the local Total store a couple of times, but I didn't venture far. Transport is easy to come by though and I once took ojek to the heart of the Kemang neighborhood, which was fun to visit.
Overall, I enjoyed my stay here very much and would definitely stay here again if I had business in the immediate area.