About this listing
Cozy, lots of light, queen bed (as of June 2017), nice closet, WiFi, in a large quaint old 1940's house/duplex in a safe quiet neighborhood. Walking neighborhood with easy access to bus stops.
WHO AM I?
Share with me (I'm a comedy director, mid 30's & a really sweet artist in her 20's) I'm super easy going, kind, quiet, respectful, positive, funny, love to meet new people and happy to help you navigate the city. There are two friendly KITTIES!
WHO YOU GET TO BE!!
I want you to feel at home. You get the run of the house with us, a quaint fully loaded kitchen, living room, wifi, backyard, washer/dryer and easy/free street parking.
...you can get in Los Angeles! And the neighborhood has everything!
- Whole Foods, Post Office, Dry Cleaner, etc
- LA's best restaurants: The World Famous Improv Comedy Club, The Grove, The Village Idiot, Animal, Urth Cafe, Belmont, Chateau Marmont & The Sunset Strip
LONG WALK/SHORT DRIVE
-Hollywood Walk of Stars, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, LACMA (and many museums), Hollywood Bowl, The Grove, CBS Studios Tours, Paramount Studios Tours, Celebrity Tour Bus
-LA's Best Beaches, Universal Studios, The Getty Museum, NBC & Warner Bros. Studios, UCLA, USC or Downtown
-Disneyland, Magic Mountain or The Queen Mary
-With the major freeways nearby you can to take day trips to Santa Barbara, Ojai, Palm Springs, Big Bear or San Diego's Sea World
-Every Sunday, there's a charming farmer's market a couple blocks away on the very famous Melrose Place.
-Amenities include: ADDITIONAL
-Every Sunday, there's a charming Farmer's Market a couple blocks away on the very famous Melrose Place.
-Travel lighter! I always provide:
Fresh bedding and bath towels, hair dyer, washer/dryer & parking pass. (If lost pass is $40 to replace.) AND coffee, tea & milk and toothpaste!
(AND for stays less than 7 days) I provide:
Shampoo/Conditioner & Laundry Detergent
Please let me know if you have any questions!!
**I typically do not rent to anyone who does not post a photo of themselves. And can only accommodate 2 people in the room for 5 days or less.
PLEASE READ: I do not rent to anyone who does not post a PHOTO of themselves and a VALID passport or driver license. I can only accommodate 1 person in this room.
Please let me know if you have ANY questions!
We are really easy going and post these rules just as a reminder! :)
1) No smoking in the house. Smoking only in the BACKYARD (not front yard) as a courtesy to the neighbors.
2) Please do not disturb the neighbors.
3) We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave within a 3 HOUR notice.
4) If you lose the parking pass, it costs $40 to replace it.
5) General roommate 'rules' apply, meaning, please keep the common spaces tidy and the dishes clean! And I will do the same.
6) Forgive me, but due to allergies, I may ask you not to wear cologne/perfume in the house.
7) No drugs or excessive drinking.
That's it. Thank you!!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am in my mid 30's (stand-up comic/comedy director), easy going, respectful, kind, funny and enjoy meeting new people. My other airbnb roomie is currently a super sweet actress from Amsterdam in her early 20's (female).
We respect the privacy of our guests so you feel comfortable during your stay. We enjoy conversation but also happy to let you do your thing.
Enjoy you own room, plenty of space and a warm cozy home away from home!