About this listing
Cozy, lots of light, twin bed (opens into a queen-size), nice closet, WiFi, in a large quaint old 1940's house/duplex in a safe quiet neighborhood. Walking distance to bus stops.
WHO AM I?
Share with me (I'm a comedy director, mid 30's & I have a second room that I rent as well). I'm super easy going, kind, quiet, respectful, motivated, positive, funny, love to meet new people and happy to help you navigate the city. There is also a friendly KITTY!
WHO YOU GET TO BE!!
We want you to feel at home. You get the run of the house with us, a quaint fully loaded kitchen, living room, backyard, washer/dryer and easy/free street parking.
...you can get in Los Angeles! And the neighborhood has everything!
- Whole Foods, Post Office, Dry Cleaner, etc
- Some of LA's best restaurants: The World Famous Improv Comedy Club, The Grove, The Village Idiot, Animal, Urth Cafe, Belmont, Chateau Marmont & The Sunset Strip
LONG WALK/SHORT DRIVE
-Hollywood Walk of Stars, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, LACMA (and many museums), Hollywood Bowl, The Grove, CBS Studios Tours, Paramount Studios Tours, Celebrity Tour Bus
-LA’s Best Beaches, Universal Studios, The Getty Museum, NBC & Warner Bros. Studios, UCLA, USC or Downtown
-Disneyland, Magic Mountain or The Queen Mary
-With the major freeways nearby you can to take day trips to Santa Barbara, Ojai, Palm Springs, Big Bear or San Diego’s Sea World
-Every Sunday, there's a charming farmer's market a couple blocks away on the very famous Melrose Place.
-Amenities include: Fresh bedding, bath towels, coffee & tea, milk, parking pass (free parking).
PLEASE READ: I do not rent to anyone who does not post a PHOTO of themselves and a VALID passport or driver license. I can only accommodate 1 people in this room. I might consider 2 for a very short stay.
Please let me know if you have ANY questions!
We are really easy going and post these rules just as a reminder! :)
1) No smoking in the house. Smoking only in the BACKYARD (not front yard) as a courtesy to the neighbors.
2) Please do not disturb the neighbors.
3) We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave within a 3 HOUR notice.
4) If you lose the parking pass, it costs $40 to replace it.
5) General roommate 'rules' apply, meaning, please keep the common spaces tidy and the dishes clean! And I will do the same.
6) Forgive me, but due to allergies, I may ask you not to wear cologne/perfume in the house.
7) No drugs or excessive drinking.
That's it. Thank you!!