About this listing
It's a cosy room in a family apartment [Casa Diu], suitable for single or double occupancy, with a comfy double bed. Actually, 140 cm is the size of the mattress you’ll be sleeping on, which means it's huge for one person, and perfect for two ;-)
Damão room is 1 of the 3 room's of this apartment where WE LIVE IN, set in a building from the sixties [so while the flat is fully refurbished, the building keeps it's original look]. We are a family of 3 persons [mother & 2 kids], plus a dog, Lyala, and a cat, Mia.
The room is approximately 10 m2 and has got one big bed, one desk, a wardrobe and a small TV.
What I found most attractive about this room is it's comfy bed and the light.
The centrality and proximity with the city centre are the must of the place ;-)
All the house: https://www.airbnb.pt/rooms/677731
Interaction with guests
We might be there or not. If staying, we might also have our dog LaiLa with us. On winter time there's also Mia, the house cat ;-)
* a couple of things you need to know *
1. NEIGHBOURS. You are staying in a unit, in a building with shared common areas, like entrance and elevator. Please minimize any disturbance of neighbours, never ringing neighbours bells and keeping low voice during quiet hours (10 pm till 8 am). My neighbours do appreciate silence ;-)
2. ACCOMMODATION BULLETIN. When staying in a hotel guests are used to show their IDs at check-in. Short-term rentals are also required to report guest's information to SEF (Serviço de Estrangeiros e Fronteiras or the Immigration and Borders Service). I will need to gather this information from you: Full name + Date of birth + Country of birth + Home address + Country of residence + Nationality + Identity document + Number of document + Issuing country, plus dates of arrival and departure.
3. CHECKING IN. Guest’s check-in is after 3 pm. If you arrive to the city in the morning and need to leave your things at home, no worries – you can get home sooner, but please keep in mind your room will only be ready after 3.
4. COOKING/EATING AREAS. The apartment has got a kitchen for shared use, and one table where you can eat. You can use all of the utensils and kindly clean them after use for the next guest that will come after you finds the kitchen tidy.
5. CLEANING & LAUNDRY. Trash goes to a bin that is under the kitchen’s sink. For your laundry, there’s a washing machine available. [only if renting the entire apartment, you are kindly asked to take to garbage to the street after 7 pm, when needed.]
6. PARTIES & PETS & other. Parties and gatherings are not allowed, but pets are [keeping in mind that Laila, a very sweet dog, might be around]. Smoking is permitted at the Kitchen’s window only.
7. FINAL TIP. Have fun!
A fotografia e a escrita são parte de mim, para além dos meus filhos ;-)
Já vivi em muitas cidades portuguesas, em Budapeste e em Macau. Falo inglês e francês, desenrasco-me com o espanhol, e sei umas quantas palavras de húngaro e cantonês. Adoro viajar (prefiro viajar para reencontrar amigos apesar de não o fazer com a frequência de que gostava) mas não sei que tipo de anfitriã sou... ainda...