This Suite offers a floor to ceiling windows overlooking the majestic NYC Manhattan View. It is a fully furnished suite offering luxury amenities. It is also a few minutes away from the Path stations. A perfect suite for business and vacation.
- Two bedroom deluxe suite with living room and kitchen
- Queen bed in master bedroom, queen bed in second bedroom, queen size sofa bed in living room and extra queen air bed provided
- Fresh cotton linens and towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances including fridge, stove, oven and dishwasher
- Coffee maker, kettle, toaster and microwave included
- High speed wireless internet
flat screen TV
- Roku TV with FREE Netflix
- In-suite laundry facilities
- All utilities included
- Alarm clock in Bedrooms
- Large balcony view of the New York City - Manhattan Skyline
- Individual climate controlled heat/AC in all rooms
- All wooden floors
- Bathrooms equipped with hair dryers
- Smoke and heat detectors in all suite
- Complete postal/mailbox service
- Dedicated work space and much more..
- Beautiful Breathtaking view of the New York City – Manhattan Skyline
- Just a few minutes away from the subway
- One stop to Wall Street and various landmark locations in 10 minutes
- Frequent Ferry to Manhattan Island every 10 minutes.
- Shuttle from the place to the Hoboken Path
- Newport Centre Mall is a 10-minute walk
Interaction with Guests
We assist our guests from booking to check out. Our customer service representatives are on standby 24/7 on phone, chat and email to handle any concerns.
Jersey City is the second most populated city in New Jersey. The community is a mix of residential towers, condo, office buildings, a marina, schools, restaurants, hotels, malls, waterfront walkway, transpo facilities and on-site parking. It is Characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters.
New Jersey utilizes a combination of road, rail, air and water transportation modes. It has rail systems, bus systems and ferries.
ROUTE FROM THE AIRPORT
From Newark Liberty International Airport
3 Brewster Road,get on I-78 E from Newark International Airport St 5 min (2.8 mi). Merge onto I-78 E Partial toll road. Take 11th St and Newport Pkwy to River Dr S
3 min (0.8 mi) - 110 River Dr S
OTHER PLACES TO VISIT
Liberty State Park (1.7miles)
Colgate Clock (1.25miles)
Liberty Science Center (1.91miles)
THINGS TO DO
Picnic with History!
Have a picnic and barbeque while reliving history in the Liberty State Park. Eat and relax while enjoying the view of the skyline and the world famous Statue of Liberty!
Take a souvenir photo in one of the famous landmarks of the city, the Colgate Clock! Most beautiful when lit up against the night sky, it will certainly be a destination for those looking for a good photo!
Learn and be Amazed!
Visit Liberty Science Center and interact with exhibits and the largest IMAX Dome theater in the United States!
Other Things to Note
We have a 14-day cancellation policy. If you cancel within 14 days of arrival, cancellation fee is full amount.
Lost and damaged items will be deducted from your Security Deposit.
Pack n Play are available upon request for $50.
Smoking is strictly prohibited.
Your pets are welcome but please mind them.
NO PARTIES ALLOWED. EXCESSIVE NOISE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
This was a great property! Fantastic view with a balcony. Very clean and well furnished! Would highly recommend staying at this property. Great proximity to PATH, mall, grocery, and other stores like Target. Easy and safe walk to everything. Less than 15 minutes to Mid-town on PATH. Very quiet at night, unlike staying in Manhattan.
This host has 138 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews