• Private Bedroom in Midtown Miami - 12 minutes from South Beach and very close to public transportation!
• I live close to restaurants, grocery stores, sandwich shops, the beach (South Beach), coffee places, bars, parks, and lots more!
• I am less than 15 minutes away from the Miami International Airport (MIA), and I am 30 minutes away from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL).
• Your room has a full size bed, where 2 people can sleep comfortably, a desk & chair, and a small table. I also have a couch in the living room with blankets if you have a 3rd person.
• There is FREE (24-hour) parking right in front of the building. The neighborhood is safe.
• I live very close to public transportation. The bus stop is 1 minute away. It costs $2 to take the bus to South Beach, or if you want to take a taxi, it costs $20 (each way).
• The bed sheets are washed regularly and the apartment is organized and clean.
• There is a bathroom with a shower and I have extra towels if you need.
• You will get an extra set of keys, so you can come and go as you please.
• I have free (and fast!) wifi internet.
• I have maps and public transportation information for you so you can learn how to get around.
• I have a large size kitchen with a gas stove (for cooking/baking) and a refrigerator, so you're more than welcome to store any groceries and cook some food.
• I really enjoy traveling & I enjoy hosting people. I enjoy great conversations with like-minded people, and if I'm not busy with work, I might even be able to show you around if you have time, go for a run, go out to eat, or grab a glass of wine and chat. For the next few months though, I'll be working at home, in my office/room.
• The apartment did not come with a washer and dryer, but there are two options. 1) There is a laundromat relatively close by. 2) There is a service that will come and pick up, wash, and fold your laundry for $15-$20.
• If you need anything else, or have questions, just let me know.
Matt is a very friendly and welcoming host. The apartment is in a cool neighbourhood with lots of art galleries. The room was simple, clean, and comfortable. It was the perfect spot for our sight-seeing and beach-going vacation.
Awesome first experience with Airbnb. Matt was an excellent host - great communicator, friendly, very helpful, and clean. The location was perfect as well - next to great restaurants, bus stops, downtown, and only ten minutes to South Beach. I definitely recommend Matt and his apartment and have no hesitation about staying there again.
Great place, unbeatable location. Right what you need for a simple getaway at a really affordable price. We loved staying here.
Matt is a very cool person! We felt comfortable with him, although we only spend 1 quick night there, before our flight.
The place is what is announced - a simple and affordable place, very well located.
Our only complains during our stay were about some unexpected visitors: a few bugs, and the place that wasn't that clear...
We had a great time at Mat's. He's very friendly and helpfull,he let us feel as we were at our home. he gave us a lot of advices on where to go. The apartment is close to everything and room confortable. We'll sure come back to him's if we flight to miami again.
Matt is a very helpful, friendly host and I've felt very comfortable in his home. It is very clean, well located (only 2 minutes to the nearest bus stop) and a very nice apartment. I would definitely recommend this place and hope to stay there again sometime.
This was our first time using airbnb and it was the perfect start. Matt is a great host! He was very uncomplicated and flexible with our check-in time. Matt is very friendly, open minded, helped us and had usefull information. We were very comfortable with our stay at Matt's apartment and it's very recommended!
This is a great place if you're traveling solo and for a short stay -- the room is modest (a bed and a desk) but is about all you need if you plan to spend your days out and about. I wanted to stay somewhere in/near the up-and-coming Arts District, and this was a perfect location, with some bars and restaurants within walking distance. Everything else is a convenient by car -- quick drive to Miami Beach, and near the highways and interstates. If you plan to unpack all your clothes and get cozy at the crib, this place ain't for you. But if you want a convenient home-base/crash-pad, this is a great and affordable option. And Matt is super nice and accommodating and offers tips and pointers about the city.
Matt was a great host, we had a great conversation first night, he gave me great tips and instructions for me to get around the city, even let me borrow his bike, very good place to stay if you like art, it´s walking distance from Wynwood, looking forward to come back :)
Todo perfecto , mi estancia con Matt ha sido completamente satisfactoria , su lugar es limpio , bien ubicado y Matt es una persona atenta y que te da todas las comodidades necesarias para que disfrutes tu estancia como si estuvieras en tu casa , muchas gracias. Julio.