About this listing
Fully self-contained, modern private space- apartment with ensuite & kitchenette.
We are close to both Seddon & Footscray train stations and walking distance to great, local pubs cafés, bars & restaurants. Close to Melbourne CBD and Williamstown beach.
YOUR OWN FULLY PRIVATE APPARTMENT SPACE
Fully private, self-contained accommodation with your own bathroom and kitchenette with small bar fridge and microwave,
light breakfast available on request
• HD TV & CD player Foxtel cable
• Wireless access on request
• Please note this is a kitchenette and not a full kitchen for cooking
Our house behind the old Milk Bar with it's own private entrance is located at the front of an old Victorian weatherboard home with a great bullnose veranda has plenty of character situated in a private court but close to everything Melbourne has to offer the traveller.
• A short train ride to Melbourne CBD and tourist attractions
• A short walk to The Sun (Art Deco) Theatre and to Famous food & wine culture
• Close to local markets, great beaches and close to airport transfer.
• The famous Station Hotel and equally cool Reverence Hotel, the West's new home to Melbourne's cool live music scene are a leisurely walk away.
• Mountain bikes available to hire to explore the many of Melbourne's tracks & trails
Hosted by long time Melbourne residents happy to share knowledge and make your stay a memorable one!
Perfect for gay or straight couples, single or couple share either overnight or up to 7 nights.
The Milkbar pad is a self-contained double room with comfy queen bed with air con & cable TV, plus ensuite & kitchenette. Perfect place to stay close to Melbourne's CBD, but enjoy the local hip cafés & bars inner west.
Interaction with Guests
You can see as much or as little as you would like of Bruce & myself. We're happy to share local knowledge if needed.
Laundry service can also be arranged for longer-term guests.
The cool vibe of the inner west with its many hip cafés bars & restaurants plus the ease of access on foot to get around night and day.
Getting around is easy. Seddon & Footscray train stations are a five minute walk from The Milkbar, plus local access to buses and taxi service.
Cab to CBD cost around $25 and we provide our guests with MYKI cards to utilise Melbourne's easy public transport system
Mountain Bikes available for easy access to Melbourne's fantastic bike trail network.
Other Things to Note
Minimum two nights stay
small kitchenette with sink, microwave, bar fridge but not suitable for cooking meals
outdoor smoking and please keep the space clean and tidy.