Our property was built as a school in 1867 and opened for the children of the village the following year with 53 on the roll. Sadly it had to close in 1934 with only 7 children on the roll. It re-opened briefly during war years mainly for evacuees but closed again and has been a private residence since the 1960's. It remains a beautiful Victorian building with many original features.
We have 3 bedrooms; 2 doubles and one king size. We do not have any twin bed rooms.