Genial y luminoso típico apartamento de Barcelona: techos y suelos que mantienen el encanto de origen
Disfruta tu estancia en Barcelona… ciudad con encanto y variedad. Alojamiento muy cómodo en el barrio Eixample de a sólo 10 minutos del centro histórico.
Muy bien comunicado a un paso de la gran Via de las Cortes Catalanas a sólo dos manzanas de la parada de metro que te lleva a donde quieras: playa, ciudad, museos…etc.
El piso es muy cómodo perfecto para 2 personas con todo lo que necesitas para disfrutar de tu estadía sin preocupaciones Barcelona es el sitio ideal para compartir e interactuar con gente local y joven.
Además podrás encontrar todo tipo de servicios, bares, restaurantes, cine, plazas, áreas verdes.Hablo castellano, inglés, y catalán.
Buscamos huéspedes temporales y respetuosos.
Abstenerse (website hidden) admiten fumadores.
check in after 20.00hs, - 22.30 extra 25€
check in after 22.30hs, - 01.00 charge 35€
El alojamiento dispone de conexión Wifi y TV por cable.
Justo en la puerta del apartamento hay un bar y supermercados a sólo metros.
Tengo preparada una guía turística con los principales puntos turísticos de Barcelona, así como folletos de diferentes actividades de la época y direcciones de restaurantes que recomiendo para las típicas paellas, tapas y comida catalana.
We had a lovely stay in Barcelona and your flat. Very close to everything and easy to get around.
I had a lovely time at the apartment. It had everything I needed: shower towels, basic ammenities and the place was very clean. It can be a little noisy sometimes, but it is nothing that can really disturb your days at the place. It stays close to a subway station and to many small restaurants. Right at the side, there's a bakery and a tiny market stays open until 11pm. The apartment really is a sweet place to be in Barcelona.
Pro's: Great location, near to metro L5, shopping center L'Illa, and a pretty baker's shop just outside the door
Con's: the aparment has only window on the cavedium and not on the street, so isn't we'll ventilated and illuminated
We had a nice and comfortable stay. Luciana is very helpful
It was a little home with great location, 2 blocks from the metro that connects you to everywhere in the city. A perfect location from where you can explore Barcelona.
- My host Luciana charged me 25 euro for late arrival, despite the fact that her add stated that fine was 20 euro. I pointed this out to her by email after I paid, but she did not answer. The next day, the ad was updated to show a charge of 25 euro in case of late check-in.
- Our flight delayed one hour and we arrived at the apartment by 21h30, but there was no one there waiting for me. She said she tried to contact me, but I didn't get any message. I also was not able to contact her, which could have prevented this situation. After I called her, it took 15 minutes to someone show up and open the door for us.
- On my first night, I found other people hair on the bed linen. I sent her a message immediately, but she only replied four days later. She offered to refund the 30 euro cleaning fee that I paid, which I thought it was fair, but what I really wanted was clean bed linen.
- On my last day in the apartment, she said she would transfer the refund money the next Monday. As she didn't, I sent her an email. A few days later, she said she have made the payment, but that sometimes it takes time be shown on the balance. As it took too long, I sent her another message, saying that I was only waiting the confirmation of the refund to writer her review. She then said that she would not transfer any money before the review was posted. Luciana also said for the first time that considered very strange my complaint regarding the hair, as she did not receive any complaint of this kind and as I did not provide any photo - which she had not asked so far. The last message I sent her had a photograph attached, and she answered me with a simple “whatever”.
- The apartment is fine, well located, near a subway station, restaurants and groceries stores. People in Barcelona are very nice, the city is very beautiful and the food is delicious. I really recommend a trip to Barcelona. I hope to go back to explore the rest of Catalunya.
- I reported the misunderstandings I had with my host to AirBnb staff and they were very nice. I had had other AirBnb experiences that were amazing. I think this time I got bad luck.
- I hope Luciana improves her communication with the guests and that she follows the regulations she wrote herself. As it is not very hard to do so, I am sure she will be able to be more helpful to future guests.
Excellent communication from Luciana. I was met by a helper at the time agreed.
The apartment but adequate for me. The kitchen was fully equipped, but I did not have the need to use it.
I was irritated with wi-fi, as it did not work on my 1st or last day there and the rest of the days it was weak and intermittent. Lucian grid to get it fixed by communicating with the provider.
The location of the apartment is excellent. I was walking everywhere from there.
If you decide to stay here, make sure you go the bakery downstairs... excellent bread and pastries....
We had a lovely stay at Luciana's apartment. It was nicely located next to a terrific bakery, only a 2-minute walk from the metro and a reasonable walk from many attractions. The apartment doesn't have much of a view and only overlooks shafts, but if you don't plan on spending too much time at home and would rather be out exploring (as was the case for us!) it is perfect. It's clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated. Dishes, cooking utensils, reliable wifi, bedding, towels, an ironing board, an iron--pretty much everything we could have needed was provided. We didn't meet Luciana, but were welcomed by a very friendly woman who managed to provide clear instructions despite a small language barrier (my travel companion and I are Spanish beginners). Also, we are non-smokers and worried about a potential smoke smell when we saw that smoking was allowed in the apartment. This was not an issue at all. We were very happy with our stay and would strongly recommend this place to others.
Apartamento muy como, Luciana pudo solucionar rápidamente algún inconveniente. Muy buena ubicación para acceder caminando o a un par de estaciones de metro a cualquier lugar.
Tuvimos una gran estadía en Barcelona!!!
Our stay in Barcellona was beautiful! The apartment was nice, we have all what you need! The position of the apartment was in a fantastic position, very close to the metro, minimarket, restaurant! The apartment was clean! We enjoyed a lot our stay! Thanks to Mrs. Luciana, she leave us a list of places to visit! My girlfriend recommended the apartment to her teacher and I recommended it to my family! I think that we return soon in Barcellona and we take another time this apartment! Thank you! See you soon! :-)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT