About this listing
Airbnb Rating: 5*****
2 double bedrooms in Amazing Suite, 70 square meters, furnished terrace and complete bathroom. Bedding 100% Cotton.
Fridge, Nespresso, Microwave, kettle and toaster. Breakfast products included
5 min away from Paseo de Gracia
Fully private access to the Suite with the amazing terrace.
2 Bedrooms (2 queen-size beds and pillows in memory foam for each bedroom) ensure a fantastic rest. Now cot available, let me know if you need it.
Bedding, towels and toiletries are included and now, new bedclothes in white, 100% Egyptian Cotton.
Enjoy the city views towards Gracia and the Collserola mountains with Tibidabo at its crest.
Both of your west-facing bedrooms are spacious and chic, with plenty of natural sunlight.
We are David and Leo and we live next door of the Suite with our dog Elf.
We will make you very welcome in our home.
The Suite has no kitchen but there is a mini area with fridge, microwave, toaster and Nespresso machine, and we provide coffee, jams, bread, butter and orange juice.
We provide also dishes, cutlery, glasses, cups and bowls.
"Please, don't wash the cups, after use the kitchen's menage, leave it on the fridge, and every morning, we'll replace it for the same clean when you leave the suite."
The apartment is located in modernista Eixample, bordering the hip Gracia district.
Just along the street you will find Passeig de Gracia, famous for its shopping and Gaudi buildings such as the Pedrera and Casa Batllo.
Walk a few minutes into Gracia to find the hub of Barcelona's trendy Gracia nightlife, with cocktail and tapas bars galore.
The green and yellow metro lines offer fast links to Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas and the beach but it's also a beautiful walk.
We offer direct and free entrance to Eclipse Club in Hotel W and Carpe Diem Lounge Club, in front the beach. Tell me when and you could to enjoy the coolest environments of Barcelona.
- 2 double bedrooms each with memory foam mattress (140cm and 160cm respectively).
- Special soft bedclothes, white and 100% Egyptian Cotton.
- Eixample district with many bus and metro options.
- Private roof terrace and bathroom for your group.
- Breakfast products included (café, tea, muesli, butter, jams, bread)
- Wifi internet throughout.
- Smoking allowed on the terrace only.
Please contact me with your enquiry before booking. After your reservation is complete, please provide your arrival time.
A couple of things that we would appreciate:
- Please, we'd like you to take care of things as your own.
- The Suite is to be used by the / s person / s that have rented. Not allowed visits from others.
- Please, use the utilities (water, electricity, etc. within reason). Save energy is good for the planet and we appreciate it.
- Please respect the neighbors and don´t make noise after 23 o'clock. The use of the balcony is allowed until that hour. If you want to enjoy the terrace more time, switch off the lights, turn off the music, and be quiet. (with common sense every rule could be flexible)
- Please keep in mind that there are neighbors around who deserve some sleep.
- To secure a peaceful living together, please keep the volume at a tolerable level, especially between 23 pm and 8 am.
- Should you get into trouble with the neighbors because of noise nuisance your booking will be automatically cancelled.
Always close the elevator doors when using it and please switch off aircon/heater when leaving.
Please keep connected the phone and check your email account with regularly, if there is some setback, this facilitate the connection between host and guest.
In the improvable case that you'll have problems during your stay here, do not hesitate and let us know about it as soon as possible. So we have a chance to correct it.
If you have any question, please let us know, we want offer you a great experience in our home.
My name is David and I'm happy to welcome you in Barcelona, I live in this amazing city since 2008 with my husband Leo and our dog Elf.
Soy David y estoy feliz de darte la bienvenida a esta maravillosa ciudad. Vivo aquí con Leo y nuestro perro Elf.