About This Listing
Studio equiped with all comfort, classic style Paris traditional, kitchenette, refrigerator, microwave, LCD screen TV, shower, convertible sofa bed, sleeping 1-2 people (140x190 cm) .and mezzanine bed a place (190x90 cm),
- Apartment on the 1st floor elevator on street.
- Equiped with WiFi.
- Washing and drying machine is possible and provided for free ONLY for minimum duration of stay of 1 week ( 7 nights). For shorter duration of stay we shall advise either a self service Laundry shop or a service through professional LAUNDRY (washing and drying for 5 kgs clothes for 20 euros) very close from the flat.
- Flat totaly indépendant located in a busy place. With many grocery stores, supermarkets and small restaurants nearby, open until late at night.
- Very close to Metro: Etienne Marcel, Arts et Métiers, Reaumur Sebastopol, RER Chatelet. Arts and Crafts Museum, Centre Pompidou-Beaubourg, of Modern Art; Notre Dame de Paris (10 min walk); Seine River, and the Musee du Louvre.
Dates for certain special reduced prices can be made (see calendar)
CHECKING IN : generaly at 1 PM (But Flexible . we can arrange as much as possible)
For Late coming to the Flat for Checking IN :
- later then (phone number hidden) PM : 20 euros. will be charged at the Checking IN.
- later then 24.00 (midnight) : 30 euros will be charged at the Checking IN
CHECKING OUT : Generaly at 11 AM (But Flexible . we can arrange as much as possible)
According to the case of arrivals between 24 pm and 8 am can be problematic (to liaise on this matter before any reservation request)
No rate increase when adults accompanying children younger than 2 years. Price will be negotiated over 2 years old
The apartment is ideal for 1 or 2 people with 1 child under 12 years. 3 adults can comfortably sleep for night (2 in the folding sofa and 1 in the bed in the Mezzanine)
For stays of more than 2 weeks fees will be paid in cash when Checking Out the corresponding power consumption
Tenir propre, non fumeur, respect de l'environnement, 3 nuits minimum,
Pour le Checking IN, pour éviter toute attente inutile, il est demandé d'adresser un SMS sur mon téléphone portable afin de me prévenir de l'atterrissage à Paris de l'avion ou de l'arrivée du train à la gare.
Pour tout CHECKING IN devant se dérouler entre 22 h 00 ( 10.00 PM) et minuit (12 PM) un supplément de 20 euros sera demandé sur place.
- L'usage de la machine à laver et à sécher le linge est gratuit pour des séjours de 7 jours au moins.
- Pour des séjours inférieurs à 7 jours il est proposer d'utiliser les services du SELF LAUNDRY ou de la laverie personnalisée pour un prix trés raisonnable, situé à proximité immédiate du studio.
Nombre de nuits minimum: Le nombre de nuitées minimum est de 3 nuitées
Keep it clean, no smoking, environmental, 3 nights minimum
For Checking IN, to avoid unecessary waiting, it is requested to send an SMS (or by mail) on my mobile phone to warn me of the landing of the plane in Paris or the train arrived at the station.
For CHECKING IN to be held between 22 h 00 (10.00 PM) and midnight (12 PM) a supplement of 20 euros will be required on site
- The use of the washing machine and dryer is free for stays of at least 7 days.
- For stays less than 7 days it is proposed to use the services of SELF LAUNDRY laundry or customized for a very reasonable price, located close to the studio.
- Number of nights: The minimum number of nights is 3
O studio de Claude é seguro, limpo e próximo aos principais pontos turísticos. Dá pra conhecer muita coisa andando e, caso necessário, há várias linhas de metrô por perto. O bairro é muito deslocado e oferece várias opções de alimentação e diversão. Além de Claude ser muito simpático.
Here are the good things about the studio: great location, inexpensive, very helpful host. It was just two blocks from the metro and within walking distance of Notre Dame, Louvre, etc. Claude was always willing to help us with directions and recommendations of where to eat and visit. Here are the bad things, which for us outweighed the good: the place is very small, it felt grimy, the beds were very uncomfortable, and the kitchen was unusable. I realize living space is small in Paris, but I am 5'6" and had to leave the bathroom door open in order to sit on the potty. I was barely able to use the shower because it was so small. The flooring did not come all the way to the shower, so water dripped under the flooring making the small bathroom smell moldy. There were not any cooking utensils in the kitchen (no pots, spoons, etc), so could only use the microwave. The beds were so hard I had to turn over every few hours in order to avoid being sore. We were given two thread bare towels for showers, and one small one for the floor of the bathroom - nothing for the kitchen area. The sheets were also very thin and old. It was noisy, but that didn't bother us with ear plugs.
The location is good. Claude is very nice and helpful. The apartment is tiny
Claude is very helpful and informative before and during the stay. Check in and out was flexible though there was some misunderstanding during check in which was all sorted out at the end. The place is clean and well equipped as described. However, bathroom is a bit too small. The place is located in a safe and convenient area with two metro stations close by. Couple restaurants and bars around the area as well. Overall, I had a nice trip staying at Claude place.
Claude was a fantastic host. He is a font of knowledge for all the amazing sites to see and things to do in Paris. He was always available and promptly responded if there ever was a problem. He was even kind enough to have me to his flat for dinner and a film. You could not ask for a better host for your stay in Paris.
Regarding the apartment itself, I found it suited all my needs during my 3 month stay. The apartment is not large, but it has everything you might need for a long or short trip.
This is a great neighborhood! The apartment is very well located. I didn't meet Claude, but he was responsive to emails and always offered help if needed. The apartment is tiny, but efficient. It really is all you need. I can't imagine 2 people in here, but some make it work. And like everyone has said, the shower is tiny. I'm 5'5" 125lbs and was glad to not be any bigger. Ear plugs are needed - for the street noise and for the child that lives upstairs who likes to practice the bunny-hop at 10:00 PM. I slept in the loft bed and though the thin rungs on the ladder were painful, once I was tucked in, the bed was very cozy and comfortable. The apartment has a layer of grime on everything and dust bunnies under the furniture. Other than that, it's a great place.
There are some real gems within 2 blocks of this apartment. The whole foot-zone just across Blvd Sebastopol is wonderful. The Musee des arts et Metiers was one of my favorite places in all of Paris (they held my suitcase while I waited 2 hours to meet Marthe and get the key). And the 2 Vietnamese restaurants were great.
Claude a été parfait dans l'accueil : disponible, attentif, précis : tout était clair pour un séjour réussi. Une grande disponibilité et plein de bons conseils pratiques sur les sorties et visites possibles.
Par ailleurs l'appartement est propre, fonctionnel, et idéalement situé dans Paris . Parfait pour un séjour réussi !
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews