About This Listing
Studio equiped with all comfort, classic style Paris traditional, kitchenette, refrigerator, microwave, LCD screen TV, shower, convertible sofa bed, sleeping 1-2 people (140x190 cm) .and mezzanine bed a place (190x90 cm),
- Apartment on the 1st floor elevator on street.
- Equiped with WiFi.
- Washing and drying machine is possible and provided for free ONLY for minimum duration of stay of 1 week ( 7 nights). For shorter duration of stay we shall advise either a self service Laundry shop or a service through professional LAUNDRY (washing and drying for 5 kgs clothes for 20 euros) very close from the flat.
- Flat totaly indépendant located in a busy place. With many grocery stores, supermarkets and small restaurants nearby, open until late at night.
- Very close to Metro: Etienne Marcel, Arts et Métiers, Reaumur Sebastopol, RER Chatelet. Arts and Crafts Museum, Centre Pompidou-Beaubourg, of Modern Art; Notre Dame de Paris (10 min walk); Seine River, and the Musee du Louvre.
Dates for certain special reduced prices can be made (see calendar)
CHECKING IN : generaly at 1 PM (But Flexible . we can arrange as much as possible)
For Late coming to the Flat for Checking IN :
- later then (phone number hidden) PM : 20 euros. will be charged at the Checking IN.
- later then 24.00 (midnight) : 30 euros will be charged at the Checking IN
CHECKING OUT : Generaly at 11 AM (But Flexible . we can arrange as much as possible)
According to the case of arrivals between 24 pm and 8 am can be problematic (to liaise on this matter before any reservation request)
No rate increase when adults accompanying children younger than 2 years. Price will be negotiated over 2 years old
The apartment is ideal for 1 or 2 people with 1 child under 12 years. 3 adults can comfortably sleep for night (2 in the folding sofa and 1 in the bed in the Mezzanine)
For stays of more than 2 weeks fees will be paid in cash when Checking Out the corresponding power consumption
Tenir propre, non fumeur, respect de l'environnement, 3 nuits minimum,
Pour le Checking IN, pour éviter toute attente inutile, il est demandé d'adresser un SMS sur mon téléphone portable afin de me prévenir de l'atterrissage à Paris de l'avion ou de l'arrivée du train à la gare.
Pour tout CHECKING IN devant se dérouler entre 22 h 00 ( 10.00 PM) et minuit (12 PM) un supplément de 20 euros sera demandé sur place.
- L'usage de la machine à laver et à sécher le linge est gratuit pour des séjours de 7 jours au moins.
- Pour des séjours inférieurs à 7 jours il est proposer d'utiliser les services du SELF LAUNDRY ou de la laverie personnalisée pour un prix trés raisonnable, situé à proximité immédiate du studio.
Nombre de nuits minimum: Le nombre de nuitées minimum est de 3 nuitées
Keep it clean, no smoking, environmental, 3 nights minimum
For Checking IN, to avoid unecessary waiting, it is requested to send an SMS (or by mail) on my mobile phone to warn me of the landing of the plane in Paris or the train arrived at the station.
For CHECKING IN to be held between 22 h 00 (10.00 PM) and midnight (12 PM) a supplement of 20 euros will be required on site
- The use of the washing machine and dryer is free for stays of at least 7 days.
- For stays less than 7 days it is proposed to use the services of SELF LAUNDRY laundry or customized for a very reasonable price, located close to the studio.
- Number of nights: The minimum number of nights is 3
This is a great neighborhood! The apartment is very well located. I didn't meet Claude, but he was responsive to emails and always offered help if needed. The apartment is tiny, but efficient. It really is all you need. I can't imagine 2 people in here, but some make it work. And like everyone has said, the shower is tiny. I'm 5'5" 125lbs and was glad to not be any bigger. Ear plugs are needed - for the street noise and for the child that lives upstairs who likes to practice the bunny-hop at 10:00 PM. I slept in the loft bed and though the thin rungs on the ladder were painful, once I was tucked in, the bed was very cozy and comfortable. The apartment has a layer of grime on everything and dust bunnies under the furniture. Other than that, it's a great place.
There are some real gems within 2 blocks of this apartment. The whole foot-zone just across Blvd Sebastopol is wonderful. The Musee des arts et Metiers was one of my favorite places in all of Paris (they held my suitcase while I waited 2 hours to meet Marthe and get the key). And the 2 Vietnamese restaurants were great.
Claude a été parfait dans l'accueil : disponible, attentif, précis : tout était clair pour un séjour réussi. Une grande disponibilité et plein de bons conseils pratiques sur les sorties et visites possibles.
Par ailleurs l'appartement est propre, fonctionnel, et idéalement situé dans Paris . Parfait pour un séjour réussi !
I had a lovely stay at Claude's apartment in Paris. It's in a very central location, easy to get to pretty much anywhere you might want to visit. The apartment is very cute, with lovely light from the main window.
Claude is a very hospitable and knowledgable host, with plenty of tips for what to see and where to eat in Paris. The apartment has everything you might need - maps, wifi, cooking facilities etc.
일단 북역에서 부터 거리가 멀지 않고 숙소를 찾는데에도 어려움이 없었습니다.
그리고 주변에 마켓들이 많고 빵집도 가까워서 식재료 걱정 없이 잘 지냈습니다.
또한 퐁피두 센터가 매우 가깝고 노트르담드파리, 세느강도 걸어서 갈 만큼 충분한 거리에 위치해 있었습니다. 또한 숙소 뒷편에 29번버스를 이용하시면 gare de lyon역까지 한번에 갈 수 있어서 짐을 들고 계단을 오르락내리락 할 필요가 없었습니다.
주인인 Claude씨도 저희가 묵는 동안 불편함 없이 지내도록 도와주셨습니다.
다만 아쉬운 점은 샤워시설이 작다는 점 입니다. 저는 많은 후기에서 샤워시설이 작다고 하여 감수하고 갔기 때문에 큰 불만은 없었습니다.
위치적인 것과 편리함을 원하신다면 꼭 한번 고려해보세요.
We loved the apartment, it was big enough for two people, very well equipped and the location was great, right at the center of Paris. Claude gave us a quick and thorough introduction to the apartment and its surroundings, there is a classic french bakery nearby where one can get great breakfast at low cost every morning. We also got a free wifi pass for access points all over Paris, which was incredibly useful. Thank you Claude for a Great first Time in Paris, if we return there someday we sincerely hope that this apartment will still be available for rent. Leo and Charlotte
Claude was a very great host! We showed up on Christmas Day and he was still happy to see us and held our bags until the studio was ready! He recommended awesome restaurants and provided us with maps and city wifi. Great time in Paris :)
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews