Majestic suite on the first floor of Palazzo Polino Sant'Alfano, formerly known as the residence of the Prince Anzalone and Bonanno. The apartment is in a palace work of Carlo Sada and in the center of the baroque of Catania, a short walk from the Chapel Bonajuto from Biscari Palace, Palazzo Platamone, Palazzo Valle, the Teatro Massimo Bellini and Piazza Duomo. Entrance from the hall of flags, she is studying in the blue room with two comfortable sofa beds, and finally, master bed room Pompeian ciel de lit. Possibility breakfast and parking
Good Our experience was just great:
- the apartment is amazing, we felt like living in a true palace with very big rooms, wonderfully painted ceilings, wooden floor with detailed drawings,
- the place is very well located, near the Duomo
- and Genny is a very friendly and welcoming person, she had prepared some fruits + water + delicious typical Sicilian cakes + ... !
- Genny also provided us with a portable internet device => thus we were able to stay connected during our whole stay in Catania !
- we were able to park our car in the courtyard
The only critic we have is about the noise in the main room but compared to the rest it was nothing.