About this listing
We are two roomates, Sacha & Salomé, who rent 2 rooms of our big apartment, in the heart of Montreal and next to the best of what the city has to offer. We're looking forward to meeting you !
IMPORTANT: On Tuesdays, check in is only possible after 6pm. Thank you :)
This announce concerns the biggest room of the apartment, for 1 or 4 persons wishing to visit Montreal.
The apartment is fully equipped and close to all the services you may need during your stay.
A windfall for people looking for a cool, safe and cheap place, close to everything.
To see the second room available in our apartment, for 1 to 4 persons, follow this link :
Kitchen, bathroom and terrace will be shared and all what they contain is at your disposal : we provide sheets, bath towels and dishes. A washing machine and a dryer are also at your disposal. We don't provide food but there are several grocery stores in the area and if wanted, you can cook and stock your provisions in the fridge.
Interaction with Guests
If we have question, we will be happy to help you and give you some good addresses : )
The apartment is ideally located, at the heart of Montreal city, just a few meters to Prefontaine metro station (3 minutes walking), close to all the attractions Montreal provide and to Plateau-Mont-Royal. By subway, you can reach :
- The Botanical Garden, the Biodome and the Olympic Parc and Stadium, where the FIFA Women’s World Cup takes place, in 2 minutes (station Pie-IX),
- The village in 3 minutes (Beaudry station),
- The Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) in 4 minutes (Berri-UQAM station),
- Saint-Laurent Boulevard and Chinatown in 6 minutes (Saint-Laurent station),
- Place-des-Arts with the Museum of Contemporary Art and the entertainment district where a lot of festivals take place throughout the year (Montreal in Light, Jazz Fest, Just For Laughs, the Fracofolies and the festival Nights of Africa) in 7 minutes (Place-des-Arts station),
- The Old Montreal with the Place Jacques-Cartier and its famous IglooFest in winter and the Old Port in 9 minutes (Champ-de-Mars station).
- The Saint-Helene Island, the famous Jean-Drapeau Park, its summer festivals Osheaga and Piknik Electronik, its annual fireworks competition and its circuit Gilles-Villeneuve where the Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix takes place each year, and the Biosphere, in less than 15 minutes (Jean-Drapeau station),
-The Mont-Royal Avenue, its summer sidewalk sales and the Mount Royal in 15 minutes (Mont-Royal station),
-The Museum of Fine Arts of Montreal in 20 minutes and the annual Montreal World Film Festival (Guy-Concordia station).
The apartment's area also offers several pleasant places at a short walking distance, such as the Arena Francis Bouillon and its ice rink, at 50 meters of the apartment, the Prefontaine Park very pleasant to picnic, watch baseball games that take place in the park, every nights of summer or let your kids play in the playground area of the park.
There is also the Promenade Ontario, with all its grocery stores, restaurantes and shops at only 400 meters of the apartment.
Montreal also welcomes festivals that take place simultaneously in different places of the city, like it is the case for the Circus Festival, the Fringe Festival, the Montreal Beer Festival and Pop Montreal.
The flat is 3 minutes walking from Prefontaine metro station. If you have a car, you can also park in the street of the apartment for free.
Other Things to Note
During your stay, we will be happy to answer the questions you may have about the city and suggest you all the good addresses we know. In your room, you will also find maps and tourist guides and an handmade guide in which we listed our favourite places around the city.
Nous aimons accueillir des personnes respectueuses des lieux et personnes, désirant visiter Montréal et ayant besoin d'un lieu propre et sécuritaire où dormir et laisser leurs effets personnels.
Veuillez noter que la salle de bain, la cuisine et la terrasse seront partagées. Par ailleurs durant votre séjour, merci de ne pas recevoir d'invités supplémentaires.
Nous vous fournissons les draps, les serviettes de bain et la vaisselle. Un lave linge est également à votre disposition dans l'appartement. Nous ne fournissons pas la nourriture, cependant vous pouvez bien sûr stocker vos aliments dans le réfrigérateur et utiliser la cuisine au besoin.
Au plaisir de vous recevoir !