This spacious apartment with a clean, minimalist feel, is located right in the heart of Kreuzberg
- 5 minute walk from the Südstern subway station (U7 line)
- 10 minute walk to the Prinzenstrasse subway station (U1 line)
- 5 minute walk to the nearest bus stop (M41) which takes you directly to/from the central station (15 min ride) or Potsdamer Platz/Brandenburg Gate (10 min ride)
This area between the popular Bergmannstrasse, known for its vibrant bar and restaurant scene, and the beautiful canal (both just a short walk away) is considered one of the cleanest and safest areas in Kreuzberg. The Tempelhof air field, now used as a huge park, is just a 15 minute walk away, the popular "Hasenheide" park is just a 5 minute walk away.
The apartment itself (61 square meters) consists of
- a narrow but long bathroom with a toilet, sink and a bath tub.
- a kitchen that can seat up to 4 people, with a gas oven, stove and refridgerator
- a large and bright bed- and livingroom with a lovely panorama view of the Berlin skyline
The bed is a double bed, so it is large enough for 2 people, I also have a simple mattress in case you don´t want to share the bed.