About this listing
*** When booking a Friday or Saturday night stay, there is a three-night minimum. No minimum for weekdays. ***
The resort is a 16-minute walk to the Moscone Center.
Queen bed in the living area. No sofa. There is a partial kitchen in the unit -- a smaller refrigerator, microwave, and a coffee maker. Maximum occupancy 2.
The resort is just a 16-minute walk from the Moscone Center.
Wifi is $4.95/day or $15.95/stay.
This property has a range of other unit sizes available -- and they're all listed on Air BnB. Some of the photos above may be of the different-sized units.
Units in this urban location do not have decks or balconies, and the resort has no outdoor areas, pools or similar amenities. There is a comfortable lobby complete with a cozy fireplace, a guest laundry room and a fully equipped exercise room located on the ground floor.
We recommend bringing comfortable walking shoes as San Francisco has many hills. The resort is located within walking distance of many of San Francisco’s popular attractions. We believe the outstanding public transportation available to you is much better than driving. Drivers will experience high parking rates, narrow streets, and pedestrian friendly laws. Urban environment, expect noise 24 hrs a day.
Even during summer always bring a jacket, remember the famous quote “The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in San Francisco." In case the fog lifts, bring sunglasses too!
· Internet access (fee applicable)
· Kitchen sink (except studios)
· Toaster (except studios)
· Coffee maker
· Air conditioning
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Stereo with CD player
· Iron and ironing board
· All units are hotel size and do not have kitchens; disposable dishware is provided
· Some 1-bedroom units have a recommended occupancy of two - please inquire when making reservations
· Wi-fi Internet (fee applicable)
· Fitness center
· Lobby with fireplace
· Shared computer with Internet
· This resort has no parking
· Movie Rental
· Vending machines
· There is one elevator that goes to the 8th floor; guests staying on the 9th floor must walk up a flight of stairs
Guests have access to all resort amenities.
Interaction with guests
I live off-site. The front desk staff will check you in.
There is no on-site parking at WorldMark San Francisco. Expect to pay between $34-$46 per day depending on the parking option you choose and the size of your vehicle. Larger vehicles such as RVs will be considerably more expensive. Please ask the Front Desk for local parking options.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 464 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I rent out my WorldMark timeshare -- 120+ resort locations all over the US, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, and England.
While last-minute short-stay accommodations are sometimes possible, please be smart about your expectations. Keep this helpful hints in mind:
1. Holidays and summer weekends book up months in advance.
2. If it's less than a month before any kind of holiday, concert, or event, it's likely already booked up. Accommodations in Indio and Palms Springs sell out within the HOUR of Coachella tickets going on sale, but it's the same two weekends every year, so plan ahead and you'll get what you want.
3. You can book as far as 13 months out.
4. If you book more than 10 months out, there is a 7-night minimum.
5. If you want to book a Friday or a Saturday, there is a three-night minimum -- unless you are booking within 48 hours of check-in (4pm). Very occasionally I am able to accommodate shorter weekend stays. It doesn't hurt to ask, but please don't be disappointed if I must say no.
I have units that can accommodate as many as eight people. Have more than eight? You can rent more that one unit! The Maximum Occupancy listed on the listing is as true as gravity and cannot be adjusted for any reason because the Fire Marshal said so. Respect the Fire Marshal's wisdom.
Almost all units have a complete kitchen. In addition to full-size appliances, you'll find plates, glasses, silverware, and other kitchen items. All linens, including towels, are included. You have access to all resort amenities -- that means the pool, the hot tub, the gym, free parking, etc.
Sadly, the resorts do not allow pets.
Wifi is $4.95/day or $15.95/stay. This is 100% a resort fee that I have 0% control over.
This is a timeshare. Someone at the resort might (but probably won't) try to talk you into buying a timeshare. They'll even give you a present if you say yes! Saying yes means dealing with them for the next two hours, and that's *not* why you went on vacation. BE SMART - SAY NO - GO ENJOY YOUR VACATION! :)
We've had too many bad experiences with guests from Orange County, California. If you are a current or former resident of Orange County and would like to rent from us, kindly be kind in your messages; we'll get the hint that you're a decent person and will welcome you with open arms.
***Feel good about your vacation! A portion of every rental fee goes to help purchase clothing, shoes, school supplies, medical supplies, and nutritious food for children through Children International. Learn more about Children International and consider sponsoring a child yourself!***