About this listing
Appartement au 2e étage,pouvant accueillir 4 personnes, rénové, meublé, équipé et décoré avec soin, Wi-Fi illimité, aire semi-ouverte avec chambre, canapé lit, 2 minutes à pied du métro Laurier, possibilité de se garer dans la rue gratuitement.
Welcome to this apartment which is fully dedicated ! Our calendar is updated everyday so you can book directly if you wish, without asking us if it's available for your stay . If your dates are not available please check the calendar of our two others apartments in the same building or area!
You arrive in Montreal and you don't want to sleep in a hostel! Singles, couples or 4 persons will enjoy this beautiful 3 1/2 of 40m2 newly painted and fully furnished on the 2nd floor of a quiet building!
The apartment is very confortable and you will feel at home! :
- Kitchen ( Fridge, Stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker). You have everything to make a coffee, tea ou hot chocolate (sugar, filter) and also seasoning (oil, salt, pepper, curry, spices...)
- Closed room and fully furnished (sheet provided, queen bed 2 places, bedside table, desk and chair, dresser)
- Bathroom with bath (towels provided, hair dryer)
- Space Lounge room (tv 40 inches, sofa bed, dvd, movies)
- 2 Wardrobe closed (one in the bedroom and another in the entry)
- Small balcony (table and 2 chair)
- Coin operated laundry in the building
- Non smoking (smoking allowed on balcony)
- Pets not allowed
- wifi unlimited
When you reserved you will received all the information: adress, transportation... we just have to tell us you arrival time. You will receice all the information 2 days your arrival for your check in as you will be alone. The check out is usually make at 11 am but we are flexible.
The location is perfectly situated, you will enjoy the busy and tourist street of saint denis, saint Laurent and Mont Royal situed at the corner of the block.
You will reach the downtown in less than 15 min and shop all day long in the many malls like the Eaton center! Or if you want walk around ans discover the Plateau and Mile end Area, or climb the Mont royal!
You will have so many choice to found a restaurant, shops and grocery stores in the neighbourhood:
- Facing the street there is a grocery store "Laurier Market" and a gas station open 24h
- Pharmacy 100m
- Metro supermarket 5 min walk.
- many restaurant around
The metro is right down the stree at 2 min. In summer you have 3 bixi stations in the area.
For those who wanted to come with a car, you can park easily on Drolet or Henri Julien Street for free.
All the furnitures are brand new. The deposit is manage by airbnb.
From Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2016 the minimum stay is 6 nights.