About this listing
Our beautiful oceanfront home is a less than 1 min walk from the beach.
7 bdrm home with a GREAT ROOM ideal for family gatherings. This home sits high on a peninsula with 180 degrees of ocean views. Come relax on our Lanai with your family
Retreat to this gated and private, spacious, oceanfront vacation home with miles of unobstructed, panoramic ocean and mountain views. Situated on the cliffs of historic Laie Point, enjoy a private breakfast on the lanai while watching the sun rise out of the ocean. After a full day, BBQ in that same spot while silvery moonbeams begin their dance on the lapping waves of the Pacific Ocean below you. Younger children enjoy feeding the fish in the Koi Pond.
This 7 bdrm/4bath house sleeps 20 in beds with sofa sleepers for additional guests.
The Koa master suite enjoys full ocean views with a Cal-king size bed, private bath and walk out glass doors to the lanai.
The Banyon bedroom suite has two queen beds and a private bath, perfect for a family staying with a larger group.
Cousins enjoy sleeping together in the Monkey Pod room, a large dormitory-style bedroom with several twin beds.
A spacious great room upstairs seats 15 comfortably in an ocean view setting. Entertainment includes a 72” flat screen TV with cable/DVD player. Main level front room also has 72” flat screen TV/DVD, stereo and walk out glass doors to the covered lanai.
Kitchen is fully supplied with fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, small appliances, dishes, glassware, utensils, pots/pans. Dining area walks out for additional outdoor dining.
Oceanfront Vista is near shopping and local restaurants and less than 1 mile from the famous Polynesian Cultural Center, Hawaii’s top tourist attraction and a “must do.” BYU-Hawaii, the LDS temple, and Hukilau Beach are easily accessible within Laie. A short drive takes you to pro surfing spots at Sunset Beach, Haleiwa, Waimea, or to the pro golf course at Turtle Bay Resort.
At Oceanfront Vista you can seclude yourself in Hawaii’s natural beauty or join in the local scene for a true Hawaii experience away from crowds. Beach access is a short walk to the stone staircase cut into the cliff side. Low tide leaves tide pools to explore, or you can swim in the quiet wave free shallows. You may often have the beach to yourselves, with only occasional passers-by. Rental also includes use of the boogie boards and snorkel gear on site.
For larger groups and family reunions Oceanfront Vista may be rented in conjunction with neighboring Oceanfront Estate. Also a great location for weddings! Call for details.
If you do not want to access the Ocean Side Hot Tub, basketball hoop, Tether Ball, and Koi Pond Terrace during your stay there is a 60 dollar per night decrease in the cost of rent.
Interaction with Guests
We live next door and tend to only interact to welcome you and respond to questions and concerns if there are any.
We are two homs from the end of a peninsula with cliff diving, surfing, snorkeling, and spearfishing all around us.
Other Things to Note
ID# W (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ID# W (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Check in after 4pm, check out by 10am. Quiet hours between 10pm and 8am. Please do not eat in the bedrooms. No smoking unit, smoking is not allowed on the property. No illegal drugs are permitted on the property at all, violators will be removed from the property immediately without compensation of any kind. No loud speakers are allowed outside or on the beach. Please be mindful and respectful of our wonderful neighbors. Only those people registered as guests sleeping at the house are allowed on the property. Bugs live in the tropics, measures have been taken for pest control on the property, seeing a bug inside the house does not constitute unsuitable living conditions and no refund will be given for shortened stay.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. Occupants sleeping on the property or in the unit are limited to those persons listed in this rental agreement. Parking for 5 vehicles. No street parking allowed.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Quiet time 10pm to 8am. Occupants will be respectful of the neighbors and observe quiet hours. Any unruly behavior causing local authorities to be called to the property shall be grounds to immediately expel the travel party from the property without expectation of refund or compensation of any sort.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. No additional events, parties or gatherings of any kind are allowed under this contract. No outdoor loudspeakers or tents are permitted on the property. Total number of persons on the property at any one time is limited to the maximum number of people specified in this agreement and registered as guests on the rental agreement.
5. DAMAGE/SECURITY DEPOSIT- Security deposit shall be managed as afore agreed with Airbnb, provided the following provisions are met. Home Owner or Representative shall seek additional compensation in cases where these provisions are not met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All keys are left in the lock box on the front door.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No household items including but not limited to: appliances, remotes, linens, towels, fans, etc. are lost or damaged.
f. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by My Complex.
6. PAYMENT – payment shall be managed according to Airbnb agreements.
7. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation policy shall be according to afore agreed Airbnb provisions, allowing for extenuating circumstances on the part of either the host or guest as per Airbnb terms and conditions.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to 15 "adults" ages 10 and older. Children age nine and younger are free. Larger groups increase the nightly rate by $30/adult.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – linens and bath towels are included in the unit. Groups staying longer than 10 nights agree to mid-stay cleaning service $300.00. DEPARTURE CLEANING FEE is based on total occupants in the home, including all children. 1-15 $450, add $40 for each additional guest.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – FORCE MAJEURE (beach property): We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance. If forces beyond Owner's reasonable control, e.g., storms, road closures, transport strikes, etc., cause the Customer's vacation to be extended or otherwise changed, the Customer is responsible for any extra costs associated with such changes, e.g., extra lodging, meals, and transportation, and must reimburse Owner for any such increased expenditures made on the Customer's behalf. In the unlikely event the entire vacation is canceled due to circumstances beyond Owner's reasonable control (including the vacation house being sold, legislation changes restricting rentals, hurricanes, etc.), Owner shall refund the payments received by Owner, to the Customer, less services or other charges (such as banking fees, processing fees) incurred by Owner. Both parties are then released from this contractual agreement. Owner is not responsible for any costs incurred by Customer for airfare/transportation or other travel expenses not arranged by Owner. Owner will make reasonable effort to assist the Customer in finding another acceptable vacation rental home, however, the Customer assumes all responsibility financial and otherwise for securing another property.
13. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to (URL HIDDEN) for details and to purchase.
14. Customer agrees and acknowledges that this rental arrangement is not subject to the residential landlord/tenant code of the state in which this rental is occurring (such as the Hawaii Revised Statutes chapter 521) since this is not a long term residential rental.
15. Customer shall not permit any use of the spa by unsupervised children or other customers. Customer and other invitees shall use the spa, fire pit and grills at their own risk.
16. Customer understands that there are certain risks inherent to persons and property located adjacent to the ocean. Customer acknowledges that the Owner would not rent this rental unless the customer accepted these conditions and assumed these risks.
17. Customer agrees that the homeowner /agent do not have control of neighboring properties. Activities at nearby properties are not reasons for cancellation or shortened stay.
18. Customer understands that tropical locations are subject to insects in the home including during the winter months. Efforts have been taken to reduce this occurrence, however, sightings of roaches, centipedes or other insects is not just cause for unfit living conditions and cancellation terms still apply. Conditions near the ocean result in salt spray. Any damage to personal property or rental cars due to nature is not the responsibility of the homeowner / agent.
All disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Hawaii State courts of Honolulu County, Hawaii, (or, if there is exclusive federal jurisdiction, the United States District Court for Hawaii) and the parties consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts. This agreement replaces any previous agreements whether signed or understood.
I have read and understand the terms and conditions of this rental agreement. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. In the event of accidental injury or death to any person in my party while staying at the above rental location, I release Edwards Engineering, the homeowner or agent from all liability. My party agrees to assume all risk involved at this rental location. I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.