*Before making a booking, PLEASE kindly;
- Leave a little info abt yourself and your trip
- Send a quick note to check if your dates are available
- Once you've booked it, let me know the expected arrival time of your plane / boat & please add us on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) / Line / (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) - to keep contact easily. Will need to organise around your timing.
*PLS note! The address of this apartment is 9-16, Man Cheong Street, Jordan, Austin, Kowloon. The map has an error so just to clear that up! :)
The Studio apartment is fully private. It is well maintained and always cleaned to a high standard for your arrival. The apartment is yours during your stay and we hope you can help us look after it well too.
- All mod-Cons - Quick / Free WIFI
- Towels and linens provided
- Kitchenette is equipped
In the case of damage, loss of possessions and injury sustained by groups or individuals whilst staying in the apartment are void of claims - I'm always contactable if needed.
The apartment is totally private and is not shared with anyone else.
Interaction with guests
Always contactable just in case you need over Phone, SMS, social media or Airbnb. See from the reviews that I am a host which helps with things as quickly as I can! A good host, in my humble opinion :)
Other things to note
Monthly bookings are generally charged at a lower rate. For bookings which exceed 1 month; Electricity will be charged via meter which is visible by both guest and host.
- IMPORTANT: Keep noise levels down at night (We had an arguing couple and received a noise complaint once)
- No shoes inside apartment
- Smoke out the window if you have to
- *Always turn off the water heater - Important
- Turn off electricity when out - It's not a hotel so we trust you with this.
- Generally keep clean and tidy as it were your own home
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 294 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi I'm David, I enjoy decorating spaces for easy, comfy living.
I love meeting people from all over the globe whether it be Australia to Zambia.
Rest assured, if you book with me you'll be well looked after, as you can see in my previous reviews :)
I like to get to know people, yet I also know when to give people their privacy too.
Best wishes for all!