Located right in the middle of everything! A couple blocks out the door is Lombard Street, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, The trolley cars, North Beach, China Town, and the ferry to Alcatraz!
Amazing loft that is in a great location & newly renovated!
Located right in the middle of everything a couple blocks out the door is Lombard Street, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, The trolley cars, North Beach, China Town, and the ferry to Alcatraz.
The Loft is clean and newly renovated. You have a semi-private back yard complete with grill and lounge chairs. The apartment accommodates guests sharing 1 bed (queen size), Plus the sofa converts into a single bed. The bedroom window face the back yard and provide a welcome respite from the hustle of an active city. Furnishings are a mix of new and vintage, providing a genuine at-home environment.
You have the cozy feel at home while on vacation – a place you will want to kick-off your shoes after a full day of site seeing, lounge in the back yard or if you feel like staying in one day. Walk to an amazing selection of restaurants or pick up groceries from Trader Joe's & Safeway a few blocks away for a home cooked meal .
A great location for vacation or business travel experience for those looking for a quiet, clean, comfortable and special place to stay.
High speed business class wireless and cable TV are included.
FEATURES & AMENITIES:
1. Kitchen (toaster, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, counter oven and stove, etc.) It does NOT have a full oven, but has a BBQ Grill in the back yard.
2. Heating (Portable A/C also available upon request)
3. Private Bathroom
4. Bedroom & bathroom linens
5. Free Wireless Internet
6. TV/Cable/Blue-Ray/DVD Player (a small selection of DVD's as well)
7.Amazing semi-private back yard with grill and patio furniture
We have a closet in the hall now with plenty of new fresh sheets, towels, supplies and even a computer you can make yourself at home to at any time.
Self Check-in available. all the doors are coded entry, so you will be able to arrive as you wish.
Our office is located on site, and you can ask us any questions about what is going on in San Francisco or the Bay area, and since our company provides Activities and Adventures to San Francisco locals, you will have the inside scoop on what is going on! And if you want to join any locals on one of our organized adventures, you are welcome to check out what is going on the dates you are there (website hidden)
This loft is located one block from the Aquatic Park, Russian Hill and the bay (where Hyde Street Pier and cable car are located). Walk a few blocks to popular destinations like Fisherman's Wharf (Pier 39), North Beach (Little Italy),Ghirardelli Square, China Town, Russian Hill, and the Embarcadero. The famous San Francisco cable car stops ½ block from the loft and takes you all the way down to Union Square and Market Street (down-town shopping area). The ferries taking you to Angel Island, Sausalito, Tiburon and all over the bay are only a few blocks away, and the Famous street cars start one block from your loft.
Parking: there is plenty of parking garages within 1 block
Since this is the main tourist area of San Francisco, every mode of transportation from taxi's to buses, to Ferries, and bike rentals are available right out the door.
1. We are always available if you have any questions.
2. There is sometimes a cat on site, he is in our office and in the hallways, he will wonder into your room if you let him.
3. There are two flights of exterior stairs to reach the apartment
4. Absolutely no smoking (of any kind) in the apartment or at the property (that includes the back yard)
5. We do not have parking at the premises, metered street parking or daily parking is available at one of 3 garages located 1 block away
6. We do not have laundry on the premises. Laundry is 1 block away
7. The place does not accommodate large groups
8. This is a *Loft*, common in San Francisco, which means it is one big room with kitchen, sleeping area, sofa, table, and a bathroom, then back yard.
9. Sadly, we do not have cribs or other sleeping arrangements for babies (guests often contact a local rental service for these items)
10. It seems everyone has different likes for sheets, some like softer lighter sheets (they wrinkle easy), some like thicker wrinkle free ones (less comfy I think). But rather thank decide we will have one set on the bed, and another set available for you if you wish to change. *this was a fun surprise for us to learn about the world of sheets :-) *
Lance's loft really is amazing. Everything you would need and is located in an IDEAL location. Lance was very quick to respond and answered any questions we had. Our son ended up staying with us one night and his bed was made when we returned for the evening. Our favorite place to eat was @ The Blue Mermaid, which is located right across the alley from the loft. Book this today. You won't be disappointed. We would not hesitate to rent this loft again.
Lance is an excellent host. He is extremely responsive to all the questions we had and was very flexible on timing and amenities. His condo is clean, well-kept, and in a great location. I'd highly recommend anyone staying in San Francisco to consider staying with Lance.
Lance was a wonderful host, and we had a great stay at a reasonable price!
L'appartement est très bien situé et la terrasse est idéale pour prendre un verre en début de soirée.
Le propriétaire est très gentil et toujours présent pour répondre aux questions/besoins.
Je ne regrette pas du tout mon choix. A refaire sans hésiter.
Unreal location for what we were after in San Fran. Another host pulled out on us at the last minute and lance was promptly able to help us out. I recommend this apartment for anyone looking to do the touristy stuff (golden gate bridge, Alcatraz) around the Fisherman's wharf area. Also a short stroll from some amazing restaurants on Columbus ave and 2 blocks from the famous Lombard st.
The place was just what we were looking for. Close to everything, and a bike rental shop right next door (careful on all those hills!). The room was nice, and clean. Even a bottle of wine waiting when we got there.
Lance was a great host - always quick to respond to any question we had. All you had to do was ask.
We also liked how there were no keys to worry about. Everything has a code - so no extra pressure of only one person with a key.
Excellent stay, clean, neat, great location and flawless communication. Thanks Lance!
Fantastic Studio Apartment! In an excellent location. Lance is a great bloke and we had a fabulous time. Thanks Lance and Weezer the cat!
Great place! Location was near the tram, had a few bicycle rental shops round the corner. all within 5 minutes walk away.
Loved the place! Very convenient check-in time and method, the loft looks very nice, and more importantly, it's clean. It's located in the tourist spot Fisherman's Wharf, hence there are lots of good food around, and the place is within walking distance to buses, light rails, and the cable car. We are a group of 3, Lance was kind enough to prepare an extra bed for us. Overall, it was a great SF trip!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.