*** Please make sure you read the entire description, amenities, and house rules sections before you send an inquiry. This is a PRIVATE Bedroom to rent in an occupied 2 bedroom apartment with 2 other people (the host is included in the two people). Your private bedroom is located near the entrance door in the apartment and is NOT next to the other bedroom so you will have plenty of privacy. You will share the common areas such as the bathroom, kitchen, and living room.
Check-in time: We can discuss check-in times but it will most likely be after 6pm during the weekdays since we are working but we are flexible on the weekends (saturdays and sundays).
This clean and comfortable PRIVATE ROOM is located on the third floor in the rear of the building in a two bedroom apartment. You will stay in your own private bedroom and the other bedroom will be occupied by 2 other people. Again, this means you will be SHARING the bathroom, living room, and kitchen with the two (2) other people who are also living in the other bedroom in the apartment. The apartment is located in the heart of crown heights, Brooklyn. It is nearby other Brooklyn neighborhoods such as, park slopes, prospect heights, bedstuy, and fort green.
•The PRIVATE guest bedroom can accommodate 2 people comfortably but can sleep up to 3 people. It has a full size bed that sleeps 2 people, air conditioner (Provided in late spring and summer ONLY), DVD player, and TV with basic Satellite service. There is a small 4 draws dresser for your clothes in this room. This second guest bedroom is also used as an office but the computers and printers are not for guest to use.
Here are some additional Information about the apartment and neighborhood:
• Elevator: Yes
• Guests are welcome to use available condiments, tea, oil, sugar, and spices only
• The Closets by the door entrance and throughout the hallway are not for guest to use
• Parking: There are usually plenty of FREE parking to park your car by the building or around the neighborhood
• Toiletries: Only toilet papers are provided. Please bring your own toiletries (no toothpaste, shampoo, lotion, soap, etc will be provided)
• The apartment is less than a 3 minutes walk from the 2, 3, 4, 5 train/metro and S (shuttle), which you can take to transfer to the C, B, or D train. The Long Island railroad, N, R, M, and Q trains are also less than a 7 minutes train ride away from the apartment
• Less than 7 minutes train ride to the new BARCLAYS Center
• 10-30 minutes train ride to shopping malls, downtown Brooklyn, and downtown Manhattan
• One to two Blocks away from Brooklyn Museum of Arts, Brooklyn Botanical Garden, and Prospect Park
• Walking distance from convenience stores, major supermarkets, dry cleaning services, 24 hour laundromats, restaurants, public transit, bars and more.
• Cleaning service prior to arrival
• One set of towels per person
• Bed sheets, comforter, and pillows
• Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
• Buzzer/wireless intercom
• SHARED Living room: TV with basic Satellite service, CD & DVD player, dining table that can be extended, air conditioner, and a play station 3 game system (Only one (1) play station game console remote is provided. It also plays blue ray movies). No games are provided, so you must bring your own games to play in the play station.
• SHARED Bathroom: There is ONLY one (1) bathroom. You will be sharing 1 bathroom with 2 other people (including the host) who are living in the apartment.
• Gas, electricity, heat & hot/cold water
• Air conditioning in both bedrooms and living room during late spring and summer only
• Clean cups, mugs, wine glasses, shot glasses, dishes, pots & pans, and more.
• One Refrigerator (the small freezer in the hallway is not for guest to use)
• Stove with oven
• Iron and ironing board
• Coffee maker (can make up to 6 cups at a time)
• This PRIVATE BEDROOM is suited for an individual, family or a small group of friends.
1 set is provided per bedroom (depending on the number of people). An additional set can be provided free of charge for the twin size air mattress only if there are 3 people. Please be advised that you are responsible for washing your own towel, sheets/blankets, etc after the first initial set.
Your apartment is cleaned prior to your arrival and after you leave. There will be no additional cleaning during your stay.
Please respect the neighbors and do not have any parties and keep the noise level as low as possible and leave the apartment the way you found it.
*Flowers, computers, guitar hero, and candles are for photos only. THE COMPUTERS AND PRINTER IN PRIVATE BEDROOM ARE NOT FOR GUEST TO USE!!! You must bring your own laptop if you need to use a computer.
* Please read and answer the questions in the house rules section when you send in an inquiry (see house rule section for list of questions).
* Check-in and Check-out time: This is this is not a hotel so please check-in and check-out at your agreed time.
* The $100 security deposit is to cover the cost of replacing the lock and keys if you do not return them upon checking out. It also covers any damages that occurred during your stay (I understand that accidents do happen so it is okay if you do break a plate or glass but please let me know). However, all of your $100 will be returned/refunded back to you if do return all keys and everything is kept just the way you received it upon checking out.
Please enjoy your stay!
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after the first guest|
|Monthly Price:||$1950 /month|
|Check In:||6:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Only stayed one night, but was very good.
Reservation was quick and efficient. Wislene is a very nice and well organised host. Warm welcome, good advices about the neighbourhood. I recommend.
The appartment was it was described, and it's located only 1 minute from the subway. In the neighbourghood there are plenty of shops, supermarkets and places to eat. The room is big and the ac is perfect! Wislene is a nice and very helpful host.
Very welcoming girls. Gave us a lot of information about the area and tour of the house. It gets really humid in New York luckily Air conditioning was in our room ! Nice area and right beside subway station.
Wislene is a very welcoming and well-organized host. Once you arrive, you get a tour in the apartment and in your room you'd find not only all the take out menus of the restaurants around, but also a guide to the neighborhood, full of all the useful information you'd need, that Wislene has put together herself. The room is very cozy and comfortable and the whole apartment is very clean and neat. Location is very well connected, just next to the 2,3,4,5 subway station. This room and the other bedroom are on different ends of the apartment with bathroom and kitchen in between so it provides both privacy and comfortable use of the common spaces.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.