About this listing
You will enjoy your stay in the amazing city of Paris in my typical Parisian flat of 28 square metres located on the 1st floor of a small building. The subway station "Rue Saint Maur" (line 3) and a "velib" station (bikes) are at the foot of the flat, in a trendy district near from Bastille and Republique places, very demanded by Parisians themselves because of its gentle pleasures of life. From the flat, you will reach:
- in 5 minutes, walking: Saint-Ambroise church, Pere Lachaise graveyard, rue Oberkampf known for its large number of restaurants and bars
- in 15 minutes, by subway: Opera and the famous malls "Galerie Lafayette" and "Printemps" and the modern art museum Georges Pompidou
- in 15 minutes, walking: Bastille and Republique places
- in 20 minutes, by subway: Le Sacré Coeur, Notre Dame church
- in 30 minutes, by subway: the Eiffel tower, the Champs Elysees, Saint-Germain des Près
At home, you will find:
- Living-room with sofa bed for 2 persons
- Equipped kitcheen (fridge, ceramic hob, combi-oven, Senseo coffee machine, eclectric kettle)
- Bedroom with 140X190 bed for 2 people + a large closet
- Bathroom with shower
- Household linen including towels and bed linen
For your daily shopping, you will need to walk only a few metres to find plenty of local shops: bakery, butcher's shop, supermarkets, etc.
It's not an exhaustive overview but I will be pleased to answer any question you may have and give you any useful tips you need, according to your interests.
Looking forward to meeting you,
About the Host, Aurélia Et Jean-Baptiste
We propose you the apartment in Paris in which I (Aurélia) lived several years before we met with Jean-Baptiste and decided to moved to his place. We hope you'll feel like home in this typical Parisian flat!
Like you, we love travelling and discovering new countries and cities, different cultures. Thus, we will be pleased to welcome you in Paris: it will be a bit like travelling without moving! We speak English and Spanish, which can facilitate communication. Hope to see you soon! Aurélia&Jean-Baptiste.