About this listing
You will enjoy your stay in the amazing city of Paris in my typical Parisian flat of 28 square metres located on the 1st floor of a small building. The subway station "Rue Saint Maur" (line 3) and a "velib" station (bikes) are at the foot of the flat, in a trendy district near from Bastille and Republique places, very demanded by Parisians themselves because of its gentle pleasures of life. From the flat, you will reach:
- in 5 minutes, walking: Saint-Ambroise church, Pere Lachaise graveyard, rue Oberkampf known for its large number of restaurants and bars
- in 15 minutes, by subway: Opera and the famous malls "Galerie Lafayette" and "Printemps" and the modern art museum Georges Pompidou
- in 15 minutes, walking: Bastille and Republique places
- in 20 minutes, by subway: Le Sacré Coeur, Notre Dame church
- in 30 minutes, by subway: the Eiffel tower, the Champs Elysees, Saint-Germain des Près
At home, you will find:
- Living-room with sofa bed for 2 persons
- Equipped kitcheen (fridge, ceramic hob, combi-oven, Senseo coffee machine, eclectric kettle)
- Bedroom with 140X190 bed for 2 people + a large closet
- Bathroom with shower
- Household linen including towels and bed linen
For your daily shopping, you will need to walk only a few metres to find plenty of local shops: bakery, butcher's shop, supermarkets, etc.
It's not an exhaustive overview but I will be pleased to answer any question you may have and give you any useful tips you need, according to your interests.
Looking forward to meeting you,