We have 10 Deluxe rooms listed so if the room is already booked then just try another room listed under Kuta Ecostay. The Deluxe rooms have the same amenities in every room.
Suite Room: 2BR Connecting door, with a kichen refridgerator, 2 LCD TV, WIFI for 24 hour, hot water shower, balcony
We have brand new 16 Rooms, in the heart of Kuta Bali, 5 minute to the beach, 5 minute to the shopping area, 2 minute to the restaurants in the middle of Kuta, with hot water shower, LCD, refrigerator, WIFI, AC
Kuta EcoStay has a number of standard size deluxe guestrooms and also two large suites. All the guestrooms are on the ground floor and first floor. In the centre of our ecostay is a semi-open atrium to let in natural light and fresh air from the roof top. On the ground floor is a lily pond with flowing water to relax the spirit
In the centre of our ecostay is an semi-open atrium to let in natural light and fresh air from the roof top. On the ground floor is a lily pond with flowing water to relax the spirit. All the guestrooms are built around the atrium to maximize the feeling of space and overlook the lily pond.
Outside each room is a coffee table and two armchairs so you can sit and enjoy the flowing water, the koi in the pond and to allow you to relax outside your room and chat with your fellow eco-travellers staying at Kuta EcoStay
All guestrooms, deluxe and suites, have the following features:
- High 3m ceilings for air circulation and spaciousness
2.2m high solid wood doors
- Ceiling fans, and air-conditioners (ACs) when required
- Lots of natural light all day long through the discreet use of glass blocks
- Guestroom windows overlooking the atrium and lily pond
- Fridge with complimentary water
- Electric kettle and coffee/tea set
- Queen size premium double bed in each deluxe guestroom
- High quality bed linen and towels
- Water colour painting of Bali birdlife by a local artist in each room
- Wardrobe made of plantation teak
- Tiled ceramic floors for a cooling effect and easy to sweep clean
- Free hi-speed Wi-Fi in every room
- 30” LCD satellite TV
- WC with two-flush toilet system, hot/cold rainshower and ceiling extractor fan
- WC has floor to ceiling tiling and non-slip floor tiles , separate handbasin and large mirror
- All guestrooms are non-smoking with ample outdoor areas for smokers
- Smoke alarms installed
Please refer to (website hidden) under our Policies webpage for our Eco-rules
I had a very nice time at the EcoStay. I was there over the Bali new year, on this day you are not allowed to leave your own property / hotel. Martin was so nice to provide a nice breakfast and dinner on that special day.
If you a looking for a nice, clean and quiet accommodation in Kuta I would recommend EcoStay.
Perfect location for a first timer in Kuta! Close to beach, shops and restaurants. Space was super clean and beautiful. Great place for a traveler who just needs a place to keep their stuff and lay their head. Hot water was a plus!
The kuta Eco stay was a great value, and exactly as advertised. Extremely central location, friendly staff, and comfortable room. Would recommend for others!
The staff were really kind and helpful booking transfer to next stop on our trip. The location is good, and we appreciated that it was calm and quiet at night.
One thing we also did appreciate was the refrigerator in the room, it's nice to be able to have cold water whenever you're at "home".
It would be a five if there was a pool, we actually really missed that.
it's a very nice and clean hotel
It was in a good location, central but not too close to the noise. The rooms were clean and modern. It provided everything we needed.
Great place. Really. Everything as described. Perfect value for money and starting point to explore Kuta..! Would definetely book there again
This host has 83 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Kuta EcoStay has a number of standard size Deluxe guestrooms and also two large Suites. All the guestrooms are on the ground floor and first floor. In the centre of our ecostay is a semi-open atrium to let in natural light and fresh air from the roof top. On the ground floor is a lily carp pond with flowing water to relax the spirit.