About this listing
We have 10 Deluxe rooms listed. So if this room is already booked then try one of the other rooms listed under Kuta Ecostay.
Sweet Room: 2BR Conecting door, with a kichen 2refridgerator, 2 LCD TV, WIFI for 24 hour, hot water shower,
We have brand new 16 Rooms, in the heart of Kuta Bali, 5 minutes to the beach, 2 minutes to the shopping area, 2 minutes to the restaurants in the middle of Kuta, with hot rain shower, refrigerator, WIFI, AC .
Kuta EcoStay has a number of standard size Deluxe guestrooms and also two large Suites. All the guestrooms are on the ground floor and first floor. In the centre of our ecostay is a semi-open atrium to let in natural light and fresh air from the roof top. On the ground floor is a lily pond with flowing water to relax the spirit.
All the guestrooms are built around the atrium to maximize the feeling of space and overlook the lily pond.
Outside each room is a coffee table and two armchairs so you can sit and enjoy the flowing water, the koi in the pond and to allow you to relax outside your room and chat with your fellow eco-travellers staying at Kuta EcoStay.
All guestrooms, Deluxe and Suites, have the following features:
- High 3m ceilings for air circulation and spaciousness;
2.2m high solid wood doors
- Ceiling fans, and air-conditioners (ACs) when required
- Lots of natural light all day long through the discreet use of glass blocks
- Guestroom windows overlooking the atrium and lily pond
- Fridge in room
- Electric kettle and coffee/tea set
- Queen size premium double bed in each Deluxe guestroom
- High quality bed linen and towels
- Water colour painting of Bali birdlife by a local artist in each room
- Wardrobe made of plantation teak
- Tiled ceramic floors for a cooling effect and easy to sweep clean
- Free hi-speed Wi-Fi in every room
- 30” LCD satellite TV in the Suites
- WC with two-flush toilet system, hot/cold rainshower and ceiling extractor fan
- WC has floor to ceiling tiling and non-slip floor tiles , separate handbasin and large mirror
- All guestrooms are non-smoking with ample outdoor areas for smokers
- Smoke alarms installed
Please refer our (email hidden) for our Eco-rules
My second time staying here.
The rooms are good for a budget traveller. Very clean and located near the main street of Kuta. The best part of this place is the staff. Went out of their way to help us find tickets for Lombok. If you plan an activity make sure you book through them because they give you a better price than the tourist stands in the streets. They also took care of my laundry very fast at an excellent price. The only bad thing are the cockroaches in the alley but there are cockroaches everywhere in Kuta..
If you want to stay in the centre of kuta and in a nice quiet place,
the Kuta EcoStay is one of the best choices.
You can visit most of the spots by foot
and the sea is only a few minutes to walk away.
Everything is clean, the AC is working properly
and you`ve got a nice hot shower.
Furthermore the Staff is very obliging,
they help you with everything:
-recommend a Restaurant
or other useful tipps.
Last but not least is the nice view of the rooftop.
If we go back to kuta again we would definitly stay there again!
Its a nice convenient spot in Kuta. Clean and quiet. good choice for budget travellers
The rooms are..all right but it's shockingly quiet! You take a turn from the noisy city center and the noise fades away. Good shower. Price was competitive for Kuta.
Great value for money. Clean AC rooms, nice staff.
May second and again perfect stay here. After two weeks on the islands really enjoyed the warm shower and clean and cozy room. Thanks again to the always helpful and friendly staff. Will come again.
This host has 184 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Martin
Kuta EcoStay has a number of standard size Deluxe guestrooms and also two large Suites. All the guestrooms are on the ground floor and first floor. In the centre of our ecostay is a semi-open atrium to let in natural light and fresh air from the roof top. On the ground floor is a lily carp pond with flowing water to relax the spirit.