About this listing
Beautiful and cozy apartment in the heart of Palermo Soho.
Located one block away from Santa Fe Avenue and two from Las Heras Avenue, the apartment is a few steps away from a lot of buses and the D line of the subway.
The building is a beautiful 1950s construction, and all the floors are hardwood. The kitchen is integrated to the living room, and all the apartment is filled with sunlight. It also has a beautiful balcony full of plants.
The neighborhood is one of the best in Buenos Aires: you will be only a few blocks away from all the trendy bars and gourmet restaurants, as well as from the hippest clubs, shops and art galleries.
There is a grocery store on the corner that sells great produce, a laundry across the street and three supermarkets in a one block radius.
The apartment is air conditioned, and has a big closet. It has high speed WIFI internet and it comes fully furnished and equipped. The living room and kitchen have just been painted and the bathroom refurbished.
***Please ask for availability before making your reservation***
Please note: this is not a "set for rental" apartment. We have some delicate designer furniture and a small art collection that need special care from guests. Careful, clean, tidy guests that are willing to care for our place as it was their own are most welcome.
- You will find the apartment clean and tidy, please return it in the same conditions.
- Please take the trash out before you leave.
- Please respect your neighbors: no loud music or noises after 10 pm on weekdays and after 1 am on weekends. No parties allowed.
- Remember it is a non-smoking apartment.
- The apartment can only host two guests. Extra guests are not permitted.
-Inviting friends over is not permitted. Only the person(s) in the reservation can be in the apartment.
- We try to be as green as possible: please turn off the lights and air conditioning/heating while not at home.
- If you are staying for more than three days, we may ask you to water the plants.