About this listing
Fully independent spacious apartment on the 38th floor of The Hague Tower, home of the famous Penthouse restaurant. 40km views on the west side: The Hague city and the coastline up to Hook of Holland.
Amazing apartment on one of the topfloors (38th) of The Hague Tower. This apartment is the corner apartment (769) - so the most beautiful one!
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 12:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure. Weekdays reception opens at 09:00 for all months execpt July and August.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
As a guest you have access to all facilities on offer in The Hague Tower: free flexworking spaces on the ground floor, the Green Passion coffee corner, the viewing area on the 42nd floor, The Penthouse restaurant, the gym and the bicycle storage in the basement.
Interaction with Guests
This is a fully indepedent apartment, so you will meet us to pick up your key at reception and to hand it back in when you check out. Most of our guest enjoy coming up to The Penthouse restaurant and talking to us about the best things on offer in The Hague. We love to hear your story and make new friends!
We are close to the city centre, just a 10 minute walk away! There are many interesting restaurants and shops nearby, all within waking distance. There are excellent public transport connections. This is a real The Hague neighbourhood, living here is living like the locals do - so you feel less of a tourist :)
The Hague Tower is conveniently located right next to HS trainstation (not CS!). So just take any tram, train or bus to HS station and you are there. We also offer private parking next to our building at an additional charge.
Other Things to Note
Have lunch, dinner or high tea at The Penthouse: Holland's highest restaurant. Located on the 42nd floor.
There is no smoking in the apartements, all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the appartement as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartements for this reason. For this, we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor.
It was amazing experience, perfect apartment like nice Hotel but feels like home, the view is breathtaking and the location is very close to the city center. The best choice for anyone who visits the hague.
Elwin heeft er alles aan gedaan om ons verblijf tot iets speciaals te maken!
Ik had als verrassing bloemen en bubbels laten bezorgen bij het appartement om zo van het geweldige uitzicht te kunnen genieten. Toen dit op het laatste moment leek mis te gaan heeft hij ons uit de brand kunnen helpen! Er stond een heerlijk flesje klaar! Zelfs in de avonduren was hij bereikbaar!
Het appartement is zeer ruim en schoon en ook de medewerkers erg vriendelijk. Hartstikke bedankt voor deze mooie nacht in het Haagse.
Apartment was really nice, view from the windows was simply fantastic.
Receptionists were really nice and helpful - explained me everything about parking and other details.
The location is very good - 5 min away from the heart and soul of Hague center. If you want to stay close to center, I absolutely recommend Penthouse building, especially top floors. Beach is also close - 15 min away.
The apartment was fantastic! Modern furnishing, very spacious and of course the spectacular views! The room has views over two sides of the building, it's possible to see Rotterdam and the beach on a clear day. I would highly recommend this room for anyone looking for cheap accommodation at a premium standard.
leuke ontvangst niet zo formeel maar gewoon oke ruud heb ik ergens zien staan leuk .
It's a very nice apartment with a great view. The neighborhood is multicultural and has many good restaurants. The only problem I had was trying to find where to take my trash to the basement. Haha.
This host has 1049 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Elwin
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!