Fully independent spacious apartment on the 38th floor of The Hague Tower, home of the famous Penthouse restaurant. 40km views on the west side: The Hague city and the coastline up to Hook of Holland.
Amazing apartment on one of the topfloors (38th) of The Hague Tower. This apartment is the corner apartment (769) - so the most beautiful one!
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
As a guest you have access to all facilities on offer in The Hague Tower: free flexworking spaces on the ground floor, the Green Passion coffee corner, the viewing area on the 42nd floor, The Penthouse restaurant, the gym and the bicycle storage in the basement.
Interaction with Guests
This is a fully indepedent apartment, so you will meet us to pick up your key at reception and to hand it back in when you check out. Most of our guest enjoy coming up to The Penthouse restaurant and talking to us about the best things on offer in The Hague. We love to hear your story and make new friends!
We are close to the city centre, just a 10 minute walk away! There are many interesting restaurants and shops nearby, all within waking distance. There are excellent public transport connections. This is a real The Hague neighbourhood, living here is living like the locals do - so you feel less of a tourist :)
The Hague Tower is conveniently located right next to HS trainstation (not CS!). So just take any tram, train or bus to HS station and you are there. We also offer private parking next to our building at an additional charge.
Other Things to Note
Have lunch, dinner or high tea at The Penthouse: Holland's highest restaurant. Located on the 42nd floor.
There is no smoking in the apartements, all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the appartement as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartements for this reason. For this, we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor.
Het appartement is precies als op de foto's. Erg schoon en fris. Het uitzicht is fenomenaal. Echt een aanrader!
Heb vorige maand met veel plezier in het appartement van Elwin / Penthouse Studios verbleven. Het heeft een prachtig uitzicht over de stad Den Haag en omstreken (je kunt bij mooi weer zelfs de controletoren van Schiphol zien!), het is een groot appartement (woonkamer, slaapkamer, keuken) voorzien van alle benodigdheden (incl. was- en droogmachines). Ideaal gelegen naast station Den Haag HS en ieder paar minuten vertrekt er wel een tram of bus naar stadscentrum (op slechts 10 minuten lopen). Twee kleine minpuntjes: afzuiger boven het fornuis doet het niet (niet zo erg als je de ramen tegen elkaar open zet), en telefoon ontvangst is af en toe gebrekkig. Geen probleem en goed ontvangst via WIFI.
Fantastic apartment with amazing views. Kitchen was well equipped so it was easy to self cater. It's only 10 mins walk to the centre of the city and trams go from right outside. We met Elwin on the first night when we had trouble getting the TV to work. He was quick to come and fix it. Definitely recommend this to anyone visiting The Hague.
Dit appartement is bijzonder ruim, bijzonder schoon, bijzonder gerieflijk en heeft een ronduit spectaculair uitzicht. Bovendien zijn alle voorzieningen (openbaar vervoer, uitvalswegen, winkels en stadscentrum) dichtbij, op loopafstand. Als extra is er een telescoop om nog meer met het uitzicht te doen! Het personeel aan de balie beneden is vriendelijk, efficiënt en behulpzaam. Heeeel veel beter dan een vergelijkbaar kostende (of zelfs veel meer kostende) hotelkamer!
Outstanding view from the apartment just as shown in the photos. Checkin and checkout were quick and easy. Apartment was very new and spotlessly clean. Bed was comfortable. The area is not the best part of town but transportation is very close and 10 minutes or less to central area.
Stunningly good view from this apartment! with huge living room, nice couch, clean kitchen. it was wonderful.
Reaching there is very easy (very close to Den Haag HS)and receiving key is also easy. I haven't met with Elwin, but just visited the reception of the tower, person sitting at the reception gave me good instructions of accommodation also parking.
There are double lock door to enter tower, that is very secure.
Bij binnenkomst in het appartement waren wij direct onder de indruk van de ruimte, lichtinval en het uitzicht. Het was precies zoals de foto's op de site van airbnb. Alle keukenaccessoires waren aanwezig, in de badkamer was zeep en bodylotion.
Het appartement was een beleving op zich, met een panoramalift, restaurant en uitkijkpunt op het balkon.
Wij hebben erg genoten en zullen zeker nog een keer terugkomen!
This host has 897 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!