About this listing
It's a great house a bit outside of the historic centre (100m walk until the old gate/entrance to the old town). It's only in 10-15 min walk to the main square of the town and you can park for free right in front of the house!
Nice house in the centre of Bruges. Quiet and cosy area next to the old gate Ezelpoort (swans and water channels are in 5 min walk).
Easy acces and next to historic center:
* Historic Market Place in 10 min walking
* The Old Gate to enter the historic city is at 300m
* Easy bus connection to the station or 25 min walking
* Spacious room with double bed and small balcony
* Private bathroom with toilet, douche and lavabo
* Free Wi-Fi
* Flatscreen (TV+Satelite channels)
* Hairdryer, sheets, towels, linnen, shampoo provided
*Tea/coffee in the room
*Second room on the same floor is available in case you travel with children/friends/other family members (extra fee applies)
* There is plenty of free parking around the house!
* Green, authentic and quiet neighbourhood
* Next to 't Stil Ende (see picture), a nice promenade at the water in the center of Bruges
* Supermarket at 2 min walk
* Cousy local pub at 2 min walk
You can also rent a SECOND ROOM upon request.
Christmas Market Bruges: (phone number hidden)
We rent the room(-s) and private bathroom. The kitchen and living room are PRIVATE. We don't serve breakfast at the house, however, we can recommend a place at the city centre with breakfast in a beautiful surrounding, the price is 7.5 EUR pp.
Interaction with Guests
We're open to any questions but never intrusive. Let us know if you have any question - we'll do our best to answer it!
It's quiet but on the other hand it's only 10 min walk to the old centre full of activities. Local bakeries, butchers - let us know what you need.
Internet - free Wi-Fi
Password is given after check-in
All parking areas in the historic city are payable and expensive. The streets around this house are free.
Use of the kitchen and living room
The kitchen and living room are PRIVATE. We're very sorry but due to many problems we do NOT allow to use the ktichen.
Lock the front door and put the key back to the keylock.
It would be very kind to check out before 11.00 am.
Transportation from and to the station
By foot is 20 min.
By bus is 5 min. You can take bus 3 or 13 at GB Carrefour, the market just around the corner.
There is a department store just across the big street, the GB Carrefour.
In case you want to contact me: feel free to call, sms or mail