Shinjuku is the best place to explore Tokyo.
Less than 1 min walk fm Subway, 5 min walk fm Shinjuku Station on "Yamanote" line, the main train line going around Tokyo. So you have good access going to any place in Tokyo! (4min to Shibuya/Harajuku)
The apartment is conveniently located at just 5 min walk fm Shinjuku Station, and 1 min walk fm Subway Station. Being in a very quiet area, but there are many shops, cafes, banks, ATMs, McDonalds, Starbucks, Police Station and Department Stores within a walking distance. Also very good access to any places in Tokyo!
Completely safe with security guard and camera, police station is within just 1 min walk.
- Free WiFi (in the hotel)
- Accommodates up to 4 people with 1 semi-double bed and 1 double bed
- Mini size kitchen (no burner for cooking)
- Small refrigerator
- Electric kettle
- Heating and air-conditioning
*If you stay more than a month and you need burner for cooking, please let me know before booking request.
The apartment is inside a big & unique community-style building where you can find a 24 hour convenient store (seven-eleven), coffee shop, restaurant, and much more.
- Big lobby with front desk
- Coin laundry inside the building (you can got there just with your slippers!)
- Convenient store, organic supermarket, and restaurants located at the ground level of the building (opens 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- 24-hour security guard / camera
- Parking (open 24 hours - coin parking)
The apartment is in the quiet neighborhood, but you will find many coffee shops, restaurants, bars and stores within a few min walking distance. It is very convenient for everything!
- 5 min walk from Shinjuku main stations (South exit)
- Walking distance to Yoyogi park / Meiji Jingu
- Walking distance to Shinjuku gyoen park
* Airport access (1 min walk to airport limo @ nearest hotel)
- From NARITA Airport: 1.5 hrs by airport limousine, approx. 1hr and 20min by N'ex.
- From HANEDA Airport: 40min by airport limo
＊Access to tourist spots:
(train maps and a guide book are provided at the reception for free)
- Shinjuku (5min walk):Park Hyatt Hotel("Lost in Translation"shooting place), Tokyo Metropolitan City Hotel, Shinjuku Gyoen Park
- Harajuku (4min by train): Young fashion town, "Omote Sando" Street, "Takeshita" Street, Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Shibuya (5min by train): Young town, Big Crossing, "Hachiko" Statue
- Roppongi (9min by subway) : Exciting night town well known among foreigners
- Tokyo (14min by train): Imperial Palace
- Ginza (16min by train): Super luxuary town with world famous brand shops
- Akihabara (16min by train): Electric Town, Maid Cafes, Gaming softs
- Asakusa (24min by train):Downtown with "Senso-ji" temple, "Nakamise" shopping arcade and "Sky Tree"
- Ueno/Yanaka (28 min by train): Downtown, Ueno Zoo, National Museum
- Hakone (1hr 20min. by train)
- Kamakura (35 min. by train)
- Yokohama (30 min. by train)
- Tokyo Disney Land (40 min. by train)
The apartment is inside of a big & unique community-style building where you can find everything you need!
(Basement of the apartment);
- Big lobby w front desk
- 24hrs security guard/camera
- Coin laundry (inside of the building)
- 24/7 Seven-Eleven Convenience store w ATM compatible w International Cards
- Various restaurants
- Organic supermarket
- Express courier services
- 24hrs opened coin parking
(In a few minutes walking distance);
* Starbucks, McDonalds
* Koban (Police station)
* Various food restaurants, bars, and big hotels
* Big Department stores and small shops
* Rental Car shop
* 1 min walk to Subway "Shinjuku" station
* 5 min walk to JR "Shinjuku" station
Taxis, busses, airport limos are all available within a few minutes walk.
Other Things to Note
*Comfortable double bed is for two people and the semi-double bed is for the third or forth person. If you are two people but would like to use two beds, extra charge of USD18 per night would be added.
・Please turn off air-conditioner and electrical equipment when you go out in order to keep the safe.
・Please do not bring anyone who has no booking into the room. If you do, I might charge you additional fee.
・Please bring your garbage to B1F garbage collection area.
It was a pleasure to stay at Masako's whist visiting Shinjuku. The appartment had everything we needed. Walking distance to Shinjuku JR station which takes you anywhere in Tokyo. There are plenty of food options within walking distance and 7-11 right at the front. It was a pleasure to deal with you Masako. You made it very easy for us by giving us detailed maps and directions before we left for Tokyo. If are in the Tokyo area again we will definatly stay with you again!
Dear Anthony san,
Thank you for your nice review. I'm sorry that I was not able to host you, but glad to hear that you enjoyed staying @ my apartment.
Both you and Lynette are always welcome at my place, and looking forward to meeting you in near future!
Thank you again, Masako
Masako is a great host. She gave really easy-to-follow instructions to get to the apartment. She responds really fast and is really helpful. We didn't get a chance to meet her in person, but our interactions were really good. Don't expect a hotel room, it's a simple but clean apartment. Shower and toilet small but completely functional. The kitchen is really small, but we never intended to cook while on vacation anyway! :)
Dear Karla san,
Thank you for your nice review. Really sorry that I was not able to meet you, but glad to hear that you enjoyed staying. Hope that you could have nice Sushi, and had a good time in Tokyo. I'm looking forward to your next visit, and meeting you! You are always welcome.
Kind regards, Masako
Beautiful and cozy apartment 5minutes away from shinjuku JR station. Masako is very friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back to this apartment next time in Tokyo.
I did not manage to meet Masako san around the time I visit Tokyo as she went abroad. However, I did feel like home when I'm there. We did not have time with the neighborhood but we did meet some of them in the lift and they are all polite. We did not feel like a stranger there.
There are 4 coin laundry and dryer at 1F where we can wash our clothes for few days stay at Japan. And the operating procedure is easy even though we did not understand Japanese.
The location is just perfect where we can direct head to opposite building - Shinjuku Maynds Tower for Shinjuku Line and Oedo Line. There are few restaurants nearby and so do convenience store like 7-11 and Family Mart. Just the space is a bit small for 4 of us where we always hit ourselves when we have shower. Other than that, all is perfect in price, location, facilities. Recommend to all who looking for temporary stay in Tokyo!
We didn't get to meet Masako San as she is not around during our stay. However all the instructions given are very clear and we manage to find the apartment quickly. Masako san is very quick to respond to our quiries during our stay. Had problem with the connection of the portable wifi initially but it was not a major problem after all.
Dear Lenny san,
Thank you for your positive review. I'm sorry that I was not able to meet you and you may have felt a bit inconvenience. I heard that you and your friend were very friendly and kind, and respected my room. You are always welcome at my place, and I will not miss you next time!
Kind regards, Masako
Although we did not get to meet Masako, she was available by the airbnb messages and was quick to reply. The room itself is cozy I would recommend it for someone who likes to stay near shinjuku.
Dear Kai san,
Thank you for your positive feedback and sorry for my absence during your visit. I hope that there was not any inconvenience you might have felt.
I'm looking forward to your next visit. Thank you for your staying. You are always welcome.
Kind regards, Masako
It is a great place to stay. Really close to shinjuku station so it is easy to catch the train. The place was so clean, fully provided with towels, all soaps shampoo laundry detergent and many more. Thank you for all the snacks. My kids had eaten all till the last crumb. Masako is really kind and she is really self up to date with the info that our flight was late for few hours. thank you for being understandable and willing to wait for us till late. The place has a great wifi and there is a portable one that we can borrow so it is nice for us since our cellphone not working in Japan. Overall, masako is really kind, really informative in the email. Just need more English conversation practice. I will stay here again if I visit Japan again someday. Thank you so much.
This host has 95 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am quite an active and outgoing person, who likes to travel and meet people around the world. My English may not be great, but my friend who are fluent in English, Spanish,Tagalog and Korean are also supportive to accommodate your enjoyable stay in Japan. So please feel free to contact us through the following address: